News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Safeway is now putting thick, heavy-duty vinyl...

Started by Anonymous, June 24, 2020, 09:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...on some of their fucking pin pad terminals.  As can be expected, it is now impossible to properly enter pin (which is required on larger purchases).  Three improper pin attempts, and my card is now locked.  Royal Bank can not unlock it over the phone, only in person at a branch.

I'm getting really tired of all this Covid bullshit, and I really think it's time to get back to normal, but others don't it seems.  Just because of all thia bullshit, I think I now qualify myself for the extra two months of CERB!

Anonymous

Oh, and the fucking Starbuck's inside didn't have any coffee on brew...  No light roast, no medium, no dark roast.  I dislike Starbuck's burnt shit and rarely buy it, but how can a coffee shop not have one god damned roast of coffee brewed?

Anonymous

Obviously your life is a living hell. How do you cope?

I know, dumb question. The answer is at BC Liquor Stores.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Best Guest" post_id=368271 time=1593048816
Obviously your life is a living hell. How do you cope?

I know, dumb question. The answer is at BC Liquor Stores.

I don't whether to laugh or cry.

Anonymous

This shithole forum is getting worse by the day.  There really is no point to even posting anything here.

Maybe the Admin should just pull the plug on Guest posting like they're hinting, since it would be of no loss.  Let the four regular registards here spend their time bolstering each others self esteem...

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=368276 time=1593049080
This shithole forum is getting worse by the day.  There really is no point to even posting anything here.

Maybe the Admin should just pull the plug on Guest posting like they're hinting, since it would be of no loss.  Let the four regular registards here spend their time bolstering each others self esteem...

Yet you post  :laugh:

Sorry bout Starbucks. That must have really hurt
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=368278 time=1593049216 user_id=164
Safeway sucks

My experience today wasn't very pleasant, and I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.

The cashier was hinting that tons of cards are getting locked with their newest, greatest idea of lining pin pad with industrial thickness vinyl.  I And I didn't realize until now that a phone call cannot unlock it...  Only a visit to the branch.

Berry Sweet

Well, down to the branch you go with your face mask and 2m social distancing.

Think of it as a field trip.

Berry Sweet

Get a starbucks cup and tape a tea bag tag to it...then fill it with beer and wait in line...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368279 time=1593049272 user_id=88

Not for much longer.  The intelligence level here has gone from bad to worse, and it's almost impossible to have any sort of valid, legitimate discussion.  Essentially, it's a complete waste of time to spend any effort in crafting a post.

May as well just let the pharma-bots take over here, as they are no less interesting than 80% of the regulars here...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368279 time=1593049272 user_id=88
Quote from: Mel post_id=368276 time=1593049080

Sorry bout Starbucks. That must have really hurt

:laugh:

Anonymous

Here comes the retarded Gook to bolster the self esteem of her precious regulars...  Just like clockwork!

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Safeway sucks since Sobey's took over. Stong's or IGA is the better option.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview