Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I'm A Delicate Flower And Everybody Here Is Mean To Poor Little Me

Started by Anonymous, June 25, 2020, 12:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=368717 time=1593156957
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368714 time=1593154460 user_id=1676Tissue?

For a poster that spent literally years trying to convince the board that he was a she, maybe you can use that tissue more than me...

Yup that's one of the lamest things I've encountered during my time on teh forumz.:(

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You're a Dill who hails from the country that spawned the likes of Gambino and LeoardSucks. One would think you would be a little more humble when addressing anyone from a normal region of the world.

https://www.wallofcelebrities.com/celebrity/steve-rackman/pictures/xxlarge/steve-rackman_2981107.jpg">

Anonymous

By "normal" you mean "places that have no idea of where to find America on a map and think Australia is part of America"?

Frood

Quote from: "Ol'Fisheye" post_id=368726 time=1593165184
You're a Dill who hails from the country that spawned the likes of Gambino and LeoardSucks. One would think you would be a little more humble when addressing anyone from a normal region of the world.

https://www.wallofcelebrities.com/celebrity/steve-rackman/pictures/xxlarge/steve-rackman_2981107.jpg">

You've got me confused with someone else, buttmunch...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "Melony"This is what you do, Kiebers. Remember when CC threatened me with death? You wiped her posts quickly, because death threats are questionable... I didn't ask for them to be wiped, but you protect your own here.

Pathetic Wannabee Stalker keeps repeating that like a broke record

I have no recall of that so I'll ask Kiebs if it ever happened

Now, I do remember letting dinglenuts know that we carried a sawed off shotgun in the car :wink: (which is simply factual & informational and far from a threat on anyone let alone dinglenuts himself)

I'm pretty sure I didn't further elaborate and say I'd use it to blow his balls off (assuming he has some)

Oh, and  I recall suggesting I'd send my "Mossad  Boys" to deal with him  (he figures I'm a jew, so he might perceive  that as a real threat )

So did I make actionable  death threats that were removed? .. & if so, what were they?

Thanks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Mel post_id=368713 time=1593153567
Quote from: kiebers post_id=368470 time=1593100593 user_id=193
Well Meleddie, this comes to mind and is probably illegal under criminal harassment statutes in Canada.

For the record, this is my only post here today.

Look Kiebers, you fucking cross-dressing, cock-sucking, Nigger-Kneeling, Texan clown, I want to set one fucking thing straight right now...

Nothing I post here is illegal in either Canada or the US.  You like to dig up old shit, in an attempt to use it against me, but that's only because you've proven yourself to be fucking faggot that sucks Fash's cunt hard.

This is what you do, Kiebers.  Remember when CC threatened me with death?  You wiped her posts quickly, because death threats are questionable...  I didn't ask for them to be wiped, but you protect your own here.

Remember when I posted my legally owned handguns?  You encouraged the forum to call the authorities on me.  You left every post up that could get me into trouble, hoping it would.  It didn't.

I've got news for you, you fucking faggot:  NOTHING I post now, or have ever posted, breaches any US or Canadian laws.  I know what the laws are.  I have run/moderated forums for many years.  It is my JOB to know what's up.

So for you to even attempt to imply that I'm breaking some "laws," just shows what a fucking two-faced piece of shit you really are.  You are a joke, your Chink Master is a joke, and you're just lucky that I'm going to leave it at one post tonight...

Well... that meltdown was entertaining.

cc

kiebers

Quote from: cc post_id=368773 time=1593198429 user_id=88
Quote from: "Melony"This is what you do, Kiebers. Remember when CC threatened me with death? You wiped her posts quickly, because death threats are questionable... I didn't ask for them to be wiped, but you protect your own here.

Now, I do remember letting dinglenuts know that we carried a sawed off shotgun in the car ]
I don't recall one. Like mine, if Mel would just post a link to that post...

Commenting that a firearm is available is not a death threat per say, just a verbal picture so to speak, like the pics of guns he posted and no more than my making the "one way ticket purchase" comment when he wanted to punch my lights out. Not serious...but...  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Quote from: kiebers post_id=368780 time=1593201960 user_id=193
Quote from: cc post_id=368773 time=1593198429 user_id=88

Now, I do remember letting dinglenuts know that we carried a sawed off shotgun in the car ]
I don't recall one. Like mine, if Mel would just post a link to that post...

Commenting that a firearm is available is not a death threat per say, just a verbal picture so to speak, like the pics of guns he posted and no more than my making the "one way ticket purchase" comment when he wanted to punch my lights out. Not serious...but...  :laugh:

Ya. I'm sure it's something he "thinks" happened in one of his drunken one person brawls

So Melany, put up, or Shut UP

Melany punching anyone's  lights out .. Now, THAT'S funny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368776 time=1593200011 user_id=3214
Well Meleddie, this comes to mind and is probably illegal under criminal harassment statutes in Canada.

Look Kiebers, you fucking cross-dressing, cock-sucking, Nigger-Kneeling, Texan clown, I want to set one fucking thing straight right now...

Nothing I post here is illegal in either Canada or the US.  You like to dig up old shit, in an attempt to use it against me, but that's only because you've proven yourself to be fucking faggot that sucks Fash's cunt hard.

This is what you do, Kiebers.  Remember when CC threatened me with death?  You wiped her posts quickly, because death threats are questionable...  I didn't ask for them to be wiped, but you protect your own here.

Remember when I posted my legally owned handguns?  You encouraged the forum to call the authorities on me.  You left every post up that could get me into trouble, hoping it would.  It didn't.

I've got news for you, you fucking faggot:  NOTHING I post now, or have ever posted, breaches any US or Canadian laws.  I know what the laws are.  I have run/moderated forums for many years.  It is my JOB to know what's up.

So for you to even attempt to imply that I'm breaking some "laws," just shows what a fucking two-faced piece of shit you really are.  You are a joke, your Chink Master is a joke, and you're just lucky that I'm going to leave it at one post tonight...

I am not entertained by adult crybabies.

Anonymous

^Melanie is a short puny hideous little blood clot. He has every reason to pout like the little homo he is.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Velvet post_id=368789 time=1593204531 user_id=2021
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368776 time=1593200011 user_id=3214

I am not entertained by adult crybabies.

I personally enjoyed watching him put the mel in meltdown.

Frood

Quote from: "Jacques Merde" post_id=368769 time=1593197019
No...you would be that asswipe described, it's obvious.

No, it was an erroneous and ignorant assessment of my good person... :negative:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview