The best topic

Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm A Delicate Flower And Everybody Here Is Mean To Poor Little Me

Started by Anonymous, June 25, 2020, 12:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Jacques Merde" post_id=368769 time=1593197019
No...you would be that asswipe described, it's obvious.

No, it was an erroneous and ignorant assessment of my good person... :negative:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=368780 time=1593201960 user_id=193
when he wanted to punch my lights out. Not serious...but...  :laugh:

I've got some fucking interesting news for you, Kiebers.  I didn't start that thread, nor did I contribute to it.  This is a fucking Guest forum, where quite literally anyone can post as 'Mel.'  This is not a hard concept to understand, but is quite frustrating for me to attempt to explain this to you and your fucking Chink here.

I told you all that you'd be over your heads here with Guest, and I was right.  While I love anonymous posting myself, you simply are not in a position to handle this.

You simply cannot believe that other people will post here, randomly and anonymously.  You automatically assume all posts are by me.  You do, your Chink does, and so does your Jew.

When I piggybacked of the Serbs server briefly, I was easily seeing a surprising number of varied IP addresses towards the end (I query them, as it's part of knowing your user base).  I knew somewhat who the "regs" where, and who the others were also.  It is part of the job, when you run a Guest forum.

Kiebers, you are simply too fucking retarded to run a Guest forum, and so is your Chink Master.

I knew who you were the minute you posted on my forum, right?  I didn't accuse, I didn't lie, I didn't quote garbage, and I didn't post garbage. I just simply stated that Kiebs was posting here.  Remember that?

THAT'S how you run a forum as a Mod or Admin.  Not like this fucking shithole, that is convinced I'm behind every post.  You do NOT belong behind a Mod panel, and your head Chink does not belong an Admin panel.  The truth hurts, but it has to be said.

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=368722 time=1593162930 user_id=193
When you threatened IHJ with knowing his name and depot, you became as low and slimy as SMP for me. Some place you had never been in my mind. That is when I banned your registered handle we had just unbanned to allow you in the gutter.

Again, this was simply a test to see how well you protect your own here.  And you protect them very well.

I don't know IHJ name, or the depot he works out of, but perhaps that made the both of you nervous?  When IHJ busts non-stop into my threads with juvenile shit (Oscar-like spam) non-stop, I can raise the bar to see what happens, and I did.

You would not extend the same privilege to me, that I can be assured of, because it has been proven.

I'm just here to show your weaknesses, not to gain any personal strengths...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368773 time=1593198429 user_id=88
So did I make actionable  death threats that were removed? .. & if so, what were they?

Thanks

You absolutely did!  That was the night you lost your shit, remember?

You clearly stated that you wanted me dead, and had the squad that you were going to hire to do so.

You flipped your fucking shit that night, CC.

In the morning, all of my posts still remained (making me look like a bad guy), but all of your posts were deleted...  Mod deletion, as opposed to editing.

So they took good care of you that night, CC, while throwing me under the bus.

Fuck this dump...  It's Memebee 2.0!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368821 time=1593250647 user_id=1676
:worldssmallestviolin:

You changed quick for your Chink Master, didn't you?   :laugh:

Anonymous

They can't find Chink Mods to work for free for them, so they bring on White Mods that will work for free!   :laugh:

The absolute state of the West!   :laugh:

Frood

How many crusty rolled up socks and wank rags have piled up under and around your bed? Do you need safety footwear to navigate to and fro?

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368825 time=1593251951 user_id=1676
How many crusty rolled up socks and wank rags have piled up under and around your bed? Do you need safety footwear to navigate to and fro?

Nice deflect.  Keep watching the boards for free, for your Chink Master.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368827 time=1593252400 user_id=1676
I'm always happy to get a higher score on Mel of Duty...  ac_hithere

I'm happy that the Chink here gives you a high score to achieve!  Just like Cops do when they are forced to issue traffic tickets for revenue, to maintain their quota!

Only difference is, Cops get paid you fucking faggot...  You do not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368821 time=1593250647 user_id=1676
:worldssmallestviolin:

How can you be so insensitive DD..

After all, I have ruined Mel's life.

:laugh:

cc

Fash is a tyrant, rules with and iron fist.

I only come here as she, with help of that texas guy  would ruin my personal life in revenge if I didn't
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368849 time=1593280798 user_id=88
Fash is a tyrant, rules with and iron fist.

I only come here as she, with help of that texas guy  would ruin my personal life in revenge if I didn't

If you are scared, you should come sit on old  Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash and smoke some black hash.

I am gonna be a granddaddy in a couple of weeks. ac_drinks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview