News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Historically BO was a sign of masculinity...

Started by Anonymous, July 02, 2020, 06:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...and that BO attracted the finest mating partner!  It was a sign of masculinity, which would attract the most suitable female to procreate with!

Stay dirty, my White brothers!

Anonymous

On an unrelated note, there's Peafowl (Peacocks) than wander in my vast yard now!  All White people should move out of the city, and let the Ch!nks and N!ggers take over there...

Anonymous

They are as good as a guard dog alarm wise. Feed them, keep them around.

Anonymous

We call them Peahens, Peafowl, or Peacocks!  

They now enter my property, but I don't really mind!  Just like Turkey's...

And they can fly away!  Turkey today lifted off from the grass as I drove by, and kicked up some draft for sure!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Knower Of Things" post_id=369405 time=1593687675
They are as good as a guard dog alarm wise. Feed them, keep them around.

You might be my neighbour, as he claims Peacocks will alert to threats before even his dogs will!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Drumstick post_id=369408 time=1593687953
Nothing more graceful than a turkey in flight!

They'll kick up dust when going into flight mode!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Peacocks are loud, and they have a loud "MEOW" that they send out...

Anonymous

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=369412 time=1593688443
This would be an awesome place to raise kids...

No doubt, but please God, not for you.... ac_unsure

First, you have to find a women of a certian extremely low caliber to breed with.....In your current state of besotted wretchedness the only way you will get lucky is with some injun methhead that you stubble across, passed out in the weeds behind your hovel. And I do not recommend going down that road for obvious genetic reasons. The two of you will produce children of such inferior genetic quality that they will only be useful for medical experimentation, thus depriving them of any form of "awesome" childhood. I hate to sound like the granddaughter of Josef Mengele but I can't help but call it as I see it.

Secondly, judging by your chronic bloody, homo-rectal, injury it would appear the you are gay and a "bottom" to boot. You seem to be partial to receiving "bad meat in the can". And since you do not seem to have a steady partner, I can only assume that you are cruiser who partakes in bringing home the most convenient doughnut puncher you come across prowling the local gay bar. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that kind of lifestyle is not exactly conducive to raising happy, well adjusted, children. My fear is that being you live in that great white, bastion of libertard idiocy, the adoption process may be somewhat less arduous for your kind than it would for a straight couple.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=369402 time=1593686554
...and that BO attracted the finest mating partner!  It was a sign of masculinity, which would attract the most suitable female to procreate with!

Stay dirty, my White brothers!

Body odor from hard work or exercise is one thing. That has happened to most of us...But smelling like piss and stale gin because you're a bedwetting, raging alcoholic who hasn't showered in days, is quite another.

Historically people in western culture smelled because personal hygiene either wasn't a priority or ignorant societal beliefs considered the use of soap and water as a way for the body to be exposed to sickness and disease.  Right up to and through the 19th century the act of bathing too often was often thought to cause things like the common cold, influenza and pneumonia. Consequently people smelled like ass.

I cannot say for certian whether of not body stink was something desirable in ancient times but smelling bad was never socially acceptable in modern history. This is evident by the way people used to try to cover their body funk by using odor producing substances to detract from the stank of their bodies.

In the Renaissance and Reformation periods it was common for middle class men and women to wear small sachets of strong smelling herb combinations or to carry small bundles of plants,  like sage or lavender on their person for the purpose of sniffing which drowned out the odor of humanity. Many times you will see drawings of the lower classes wearing things Iike fox tails which were thought to attract fleas and odors from the body of the wearer. The tradition of wearing a foxtail can still be seen at Renn Faires but they are no longer used to attract fleas of shoo away odors. They are used to signify relationship status and desire among the cast members and playtrons.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee puts a lot of effort in hers posts. She kills her monotony one keystroke at a time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview