Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The West is Done...

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2020, 06:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369656 time=1593811133 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=369654 time=1593810552
The West is not done! Only China is a serious threat, but all we have to do is kick out sinophile left wing lib globalists race apologists like Trudeau and say FUCK CHINA

True, but waaay  too late for that

I am so thankful the pro China, KMT doesn't control the presidency and both houses in Taiwan.

cc

I would imagine that could be a justifiable concern.

How strong are they? Is there a chance they could gain power?

From how you phased it,  does that mean it would take all 3 ?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=369658 time=1593811248 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=369656 time=1593811133 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=369654 time=1593810552
The West is not done! Only China is a serious threat, but all we have to do is kick out sinophile left wing lib globalists race apologists like Trudeau and say FUCK CHINA

True, but waaay  too late for that

I am so thankful the pro China, KMT doesn't control the presidency and both houses in Taiwan.

I thought the koumintang was an enemy of prc

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=369588 time=1593802867 user_id=2015
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=369575 time=1593800403 user_id=114
The last thing the US wants anymore is ME oil.

The US is the new Saudi Arabia. They would like nothing more than to decouple from the Middle East. But, if you think that place is a mess now, wait until the US policeman is defunded.

Yeah, I doubt that's going to happen until all the old farts die out. Trump was right to let Seattle burn, everyone got a first hand look at what would happen if the Dementiacrats got a hold of the reins of power... deferring to BLM and getting fucked over until the place looked even worse than New Jersey.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369736 time=1593849759

The US is the new Saudi Arabia. They would like nothing more than to decouple from the Middle East. But, if you think that place is a mess now, wait until the US policeman is defunded.

Yeah, I doubt that's going to happen until all the old farts die out. Trump was right to let Seattle burn, everyone got a first hand look at what would happen if the Dementiacrats got a hold of the reins of power... deferring to BLM and getting fucked over until the place looked even worse than New Jersey.

Watch it burn until it ended up on the prog mayor's lawn exposed their hypocrisy perfectly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=369740 time=1593851199 user_id=2015
Quote from: Guest post_id=369736 time=1593849759

Watch it burn until it ended up on the prog mayor's lawn exposed their hypocrisy perfectly.

Ahhh, that happened the instant the "protesters" stuck a wall around a few city blocks in Seattle and started policing their own beat. Media flopped and flapped trying to spin it in the exact opposite light as they were doing when their Dorito-dusted game show host was talking about enforcing the border protection legislation signed off on twenty years earlier by Mr. I-Did-Not-Have-Sexual-Relations-With-That-Woman. And heaven forbid anyone draw any per-capita comparisons at the overwhelming percentage of people who were raped or died when the pretend police were engaging in their peaceful little block party.

Hypocrisy exposed? Maybe it was... where's the riots decrying it I wonder? No, I put it to you that by the time election day comes around, things like Seattle and the wider scope of the George Floyd protests will be more like an unpleasant memory. More shit will have been thrown at the fan by then, it will be blamed on Trump and his supporters (of course) and the Dementiacrat's prize goon... a guy who would have been #metooed out of politics for doing one tenth of what he's been accused of (if his surname was Trump)... shall be offered up as the only sane choice to vote for.

And people will vote for it because the media has got them all chanting "Trump-man-bad".

Defund the media. Now.

Anonymous

Trump man and his blue collar supporters are deplorables, Hollywood Hypocrites are saints.

Anonymous

You say "saints", I say "sluts".

To-mah-to, to-may-to...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview