Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The West is Done...

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2020, 06:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I watch YouTube...  Every shithole nation laughs when they lose another million dollar piece of equipment, like a D9 Cat...

They laugh, but why?  Million dollar equipment is trashed, and they laugh!

The West is done.

Anonymous

It's time for Whitey to stop paying for the rest of the World to live...

Frood

It's not an ethnicity thing...

...rather, a Sylvester McMonkey McBean playing off humans against one another based on star bellies and those who don't have them upon thars...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTKVL_K_mZ77FhxLAPdpzCtAP9EmJ3EGK5sbg&usqp=CAU">

Black lives matter...

White lives matter...

Asian lives matter...

African lives matter...

Hispanic lives matter...

Arab lives matter...

...even Jewish lives matter...

ALL LIVES MATTER.

(it should be all that matters...)

But we're being conditioned otherwise and have been for yonks...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

The Yankees tried this tactic during the Civil War, tried to divide us. Instead, they were quite surprised when the blacks said "fuck y'all" and fought with Dixie! We ALL fought together down South. That is why they keep pushing this racial narrative, to divide us, so it doesnt happen again. "Divide and conquer" ring a bell?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369545 time=1593773025
I watch YouTube...  Every shithole nation laughs when they lose another million dollar piece of equipment, like a D9 Cat...

The West is done.

Who's laughing and what are they laughing at?

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369545 time=1593773025

I once saw a list of all the military equipment the US "misplaced" in Yemen under the O'Bummer administration. A friend of mine with boots on the ground there told me the Hooties by and large got the lion's share of it.

Thing is, I strongly suspect that it was "lost" on purpose. "Why" you ask? Well it's like this; a previous US president who was at pains to tell us he was NOT a crook signed a deal with the house of Saud oh-so many years ago that in return for funneling all oil sales via the Greenback, the US would go fight Saudi Arabia's battles for them. "Accidentally" losing a ton of equipment in some shithole sandpit half a world away is cause for celebration in some circles as it gives The Powers That Be the excuse to go in and bomb the utter shit of the place. Yemen certainly was no Club Med after O'Bummer's little tantrums, but the Saudis were stoked. On to the next conflaguration.

Million dollar equipment might seem like a lot to pawns in the dirt like us, but it's chump change to the Sylvester McMonkey McBeans of this world. And you gotta spend money to make money, remember that. So what if you lost a few chess pieces - you got to take down your opponent's king and all your Special Friends made a pile out of it.

That, my friend, is why. And you would be inclined to laugh too once you understand that it's how much of the world works these days (ie: Covid) because there's certainly nothing to be had by getting angry about it.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=369575 time=1593800403 user_id=114
The last thing the US wants anymore is ME oil.

Be that as it may or may not be, the US is still locked in to its arrangement with the Saudis. If the US Greenback were tied to the gold standard instead of the petrodollar they could tell the middle east to go piss up a rope.

It isn't, so they can't. The US... and by extension her allies... are the towelheads bitches.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=369575 time=1593800403 user_id=114
The last thing the US wants anymore is ME oil.

The US is the new Saudi Arabia. They would like nothing more than to decouple from the Middle East. But, if you think that place is a mess now, wait until the US policeman is defunded.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=369561 time=1593790253 user_id=2221
The Yankees tried this tactic during the Civil War, tried to divide us. Instead, they were quite surprised when the blacks said "fuck y'all" and fought with Dixie! We ALL fought together down South. That is why they keep pushing this racial narrative, to divide us, so it doesnt happen again. "Divide and conquer" ring a bell?

Give it up, the South lost just like the Nazis.At least the Krauts made something for themselves after getting their asses handed to them as opposed to you corn pone eating motherfuckers.

Blazor

Quote from: Guest post_id=369599 time=1593803814
Quote from: Blazor post_id=369561 time=1593790253 user_id=2221

Give it up, the South lost just like the Nazis.At least the Krauts made something for themselves after getting their asses handed to them as opposed to you corn pone eating motherfuckers.

Entirely different type of war.

They may of lost, but they are still not forgotten. Their cause was a great and honorable one, and justified. True patriots.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

The West is not done! Only China is a serious threat, but all we have to do is kick out sinophile left wing lib globalists race apologists like Trudeau and say FUCK CHINA

Anonymous

Recommended reading re: Civil War

When In the Course of Human Events - Charles Adams

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=369654 time=1593810552
The West is not done! Only China is a serious threat, but all we have to do is kick out sinophile left wing lib globalists race apologists like Trudeau and say FUCK CHINA

True, but waaay  too late for that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369656 time=1593811133 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=369654 time=1593810552

True, but waaay  too late for that

I am so thankful the pro China, KMT doesn't control the presidency and both houses in Taiwan.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview