News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Melbourne's COVID Groundhog came out this afternoon...

Started by Frood, July 07, 2020, 03:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=370355 time=1594220863
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=370343 time=1594219532 user_id=1676
I'd only wear a mask if I was out and about while infected.

Studies are suggesting that the wearing of a mask regularly actually concentrates the viral load in the respiratory system and ensures much more severe complications coupled with a decreased intake of oxygen and build up of carbon dioxide...

Oh well, that suits the state narrative admirably. "See? The evil bat bug that most certainly is not the Chinese Flu even if it did originate there is really, really BAD and will kill you on contact"... never mind that any potential damage could be being exacerbated by the methods being used to contain it.

You know, I read an interesting article on that contact tracing app you poor bastards were being nagged to install on your phones. You know the one - it didn't work on iOS devices when they were minimized, it allowed hackers a vector to do a bunch of things between jamming it to taking control of phones to using it to track individuals themselves because the data wasn't properly anonymised. Strange, I seem to recall that your government was trumpeting a quick end to the lockdown as more people installed it... well one in four of you kangaroo molesters had phones infected with this marvelous app-cum-virus, meanwhile people are moaning that it's not enough and are beseeching people to sign guest books at various businesses and your city and indeed the entire state is being told to stay indoors anyway.

I guess it makes it easier to round you all up when they decide their Monsanto-styled RNA modifying treatment is ready to be shot up your arms. That'll surely work. Because everything else they've tried so far has worked ever so well.

Just calling the bullshit for what it is.

Our household says fck no to contact tracing apps, door to door testing, and giving up our ID for anywhere except the hospital where a loved one resides...

We haven't worn masks at all through this pandemic either...

Lysol on our footwear taken off at our front door and alcohol gel if we have to touch public items... aside from that, we're eating popcorn and watching the Covid Drama unfold....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=370357 time=1594221233 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=370355 time=1594220863
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=370343 time=1594219532 user_id=1676
I'd only wear a mask if I was out and about while infected.

Studies are suggesting that the wearing of a mask regularly actually concentrates the viral load in the respiratory system and ensures much more severe complications coupled with a decreased intake of oxygen and build up of carbon dioxide...

Oh well, that suits the state narrative admirably. "See? The evil bat bug that most certainly is not the Chinese Flu even if it did originate there is really, really BAD and will kill you on contact"... never mind that any potential damage could be being exacerbated by the methods being used to contain it.

You know, I read an interesting article on that contact tracing app you poor bastards were being nagged to install on your phones. You know the one - it didn't work on iOS devices when they were minimized, it allowed hackers a vector to do a bunch of things between jamming it to taking control of phones to using it to track individuals themselves because the data wasn't properly anonymised. Strange, I seem to recall that your government was trumpeting a quick end to the lockdown as more people installed it... well one in four of you kangaroo molesters had phones infected with this marvelous app-cum-virus, meanwhile people are moaning that it's not enough and are beseeching people to sign guest books at various businesses and your city and indeed the entire state is being told to stay indoors anyway.

I guess it makes it easier to round you all up when they decide their Monsanto-styled RNA modifying treatment is ready to be shot up your arms. That'll surely work. Because everything else they've tried so far has worked ever so well.

Just calling the bullshit for what it is.

Our household says fck no to contact tracing apps, door to door testing, and giving up our ID for anywhere except the hospital where a loved one resides...

We haven't worn masks at all through this pandemic either...

Lysol on our footwear taken off at our front door and alcohol gel if we have to touch public items... aside from that, we're eating popcorn and watching the Covid Drama unfold....

Speaking of giving up ID, Fecesbook tried to extort some out of me the other day after one of their bots got uppity when I inadvertantly accessed one of their pages on my ultra-new craptop. I stopped short of telling them to go stick their head in a pig, but I believe my position on the matter had been expressed clearly enough by then.

Parler is better anyway.

Frood

I was suspect on Facebook over 12 years ago  to the point my extensive relative network thought I was bonkers for not joining up and sharing... just me mum and me abstained... and now the rest are finally starting to click due to cancel culture...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Melbourne is right back into lock downs. This is the hammer Western countries will use from now on when there is a spike in people testing positive.

Anonymous

Melbourne is run by fuckwits. Not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joh_Bjelke-Petersen">Sir Joh Beoften Peedupon levels mind you, but getting up there.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370371 time=1594226746
Melbourne is run by fuckwits. Not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joh_Bjelke-Petersen">Sir Joh Beoften Peedupon levels mind you, but getting up there.

I liked Petersen, and I don't give two shits if that bothers people.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=370377 time=1594227259 user_id=1689
Quote from: Guest post_id=370371 time=1594226746

I liked Petersen, and I don't give two shits if that bothers people.

And I liked Doug Ford too. Sergio Bajelkie Pumpkinscones could have been the Doug Ford of Queensland politics, only crack hadn't been invented yet.

Say, did you know that Victoria is proof that Tasmanian's can swim, and that Queensland is proof they can drive? True story.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=370343 time=1594219532 user_id=1676.......

True after long time

I wear when near to people, like in a store, elevator etc. When not near people, I don't wear it or slip it down

Hands get alcohol every time I get back to car from a store.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview