Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Plot Twist!

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2020, 10:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Black owner of Chicken Wangs Cafe is tired of Negroes, and will be serving Whites only...   :laugh3:

https://i.ibb.co/QJ6Nfsw/Capture.png">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=991AkRTnmh8&feature=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=991AkRTnmh8&feature=emb_logo

cc

As an observer of the sheer volume of similar  "everything not lily white" you produce

What a crappy hole to live in, guy

I'm thankful the level of my prejudices are are a world away from  your deranged  obsession level
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

That's rich, coming from you.  Go start another Muslim thread in one of the subforums that was started just for that...

cc

Knew you'd be stupid enough try that hokey ploy  .. You have no concept of what "rich" is

Check Sub - See what it's called -  Does it say "Dirty islamic people"? ..

No?  ..... Oh My, it says "Global Supremacism" ... which is an "entity"

What it's not is "people"

Please be so kind as to cite where I've dunned "the people in general"

I'll wait - Try not to be too long tho

EDIT > ac_boring

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-woman-waiting-room-being-600w-285248465.jpg">

2nd -EDIT - 3 hours. Saturday night & Mel dead in the water on this one ... stupid hateful bastard

Well, 4 hours now big talker. Fk U.

Anonymous

@ Mel - why do you let this Jewess disrespect you? I suggest you take her head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ياسر عرفات" post_id=370949 time=1594541305

There's no point replying to the Jewess here, just as there's no point attempting to engage with most of the registered regulars here in any meaningful way...  It's simply a waste of time with these people.

Anonymous

Yeah, it is fucking over! The chanks, chinks or what those bug eyed motherfuckers call themselves, begone! We keep this place to ourselves.

You do not belong here, take your Chinese death sentence flu away.

Guppy-eyed motherfuckers hit the road!

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=370950 time=1594542120
Quote from: "ياسر عرفات" post_id=370949 time=1594541305

There's no point replying to the Jewess here, just as there's no point attempting to engage with most of the registered regulars here in any meaningful way...  It's simply a waste of time with these people.

True, there is no point. You made  accusation to counter your over the top racism that you cannot support

were called on it and have nowhere to go .. a dead end for a deadender

Yet another BIG win for The Jews .. Yet another BIG loss for the Krauts

It's getting boring. ac_boring  mel's just a blabberer and too easy to disassemble .. all talk, no cock

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370939 time=1594521415 user_id=88
As an observer of the sheer volume of similar  "everything not lily white" you produce

I'm thankful the level of my prejudices are are a world away from  your deranged  obsession level

True, but a fried chicken shack that serves whites only. Shen Li would become a rioter over that.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=370971 time=1594573576 user_id=114
Quote from: cc post_id=370939 time=1594521415 user_id=88

True, but a fried chicken shack that serves whites only. Shen Li would become a rioter over that.

That would have serious repercussions

She'd raise a rowdy mob of Chinese, take over a section of a city and declare it Property of China ( and name it POP)

Anonymous

A fried chicken shack that doesn't serve darkies is like specializing in perogies and not serving Ukrainians.

Anonymous

The absolute state of America right now...  A Negro serving fried chicken to White's only.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=371041 time=1594595698
The absolute state of America right now...  A Negro serving fried chicken to White's only.

Blacks eat more fried chicken than whites. That is a big market he is missing out on.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=371081 time=1594608326 user_id=1689
Blacks eat more fried chicken than whites. That is a big market he is missing out on.

It's obvious he's sick and tired of his own damn people.  However, might be hard to stay in business if he's refusing to serve Watermelondarius and Tyrone their fried chicken dinners...

Anonymous

Not necessarily. He might be a black supremacist that's cottoned on to all the female growth hormones that are pumped into the chickens of today to make their breasts all plump and succulent. Selling it to whites only might be his secret cunning plan to make whiteys penis shrink and their boobs grow nice an floppy. You know, make all whites as meek and cuddly as Jersey Gurl.

Eat more chikkinz, asians especially like tiny penises.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview