Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=371815 time=1595044215 user_id=3287
DJ Khaleb and again, free sub to Silvervale OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What are you babbling about? On second thought, nobody cares.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371846 time=1595058353 user_id=1676
2 x thoughts... :)

I don't care what the FT clowns are always whining about.

Anonymous

Shampain made this chop.

">

*BOOM*

Anonymous

Quote from: Boomer post_id=371851 time=1595067024
Shampain made this chop.

">

*BOOM*

:MG_216:

Renee

Quote from: Boomer post_id=371799 time=1595032080
Quote from: Renee post_id=371760 time=1595009463 user_id=156
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371729 time=1594969983 user_id=2015
Does anybody read those long posts about nothing. I didn't think so.

I don't read it, there is no need to. As a rule I avoid shit that doesn't concern or interest me. I would expect the same from anyone regarding my posts.

I have a bigger question though and you probably cannot answer it fully...Back in they day when I had access to a panel here,...one of the BIG rules was NO cross forum drama. It was strictly regulated and forbidden by order of the top management. Granted that was years ago and times were a bit wilder around here then but now it seems like a completely sanctioned and almost encouraged practice. So much so that it seems to be a staple of this sub.

I guess what I'm asking is WTF happened?  :laugh3: Why the change of heart? Just asking out of curiosity because it's a 180 deg turn around in attitude of the management.

This is in no way a criticism, As I have always maintained, this is Fash's house and she can run as she sees fit. I'm just curious.

Always a killjoy everywhere you go^^

STFU....Someone has to be the bad guy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Poppy

I am currently at the corner of Prospect St and 36th St NW, leading down to M Street NW in Georgetown, step 66.
I\'m Poppy!

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=371826 time=1595047845 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=371824 time=1595047609 user_id=88
Something I find difficult to understand  :confused1:

What makes people post their PI in the first place? .. and on "those kind of forums these people frequent" especially?

Do you remember that retard Seamoron? He posted a link to his Facebook account here. I saw it, it was just the same thirty year old pictures he keeps posting on these forums. Anyway, he then whined like a little girl about his PI after HE posted it.

Anyway, I'm glad that forum cancer is gone.

Yes, we all are glad he's gone, in fact it "had to" be.

If a stupe posts PI themselves initially, they really have no bitch

Things like losing jobs etc. has 2 people in the picture .. 1. The poster of their own PI & 2. The disgraceful person who would use it to hurt the person in the real world. As disgusting as 2 is, 1 should know there are " disgusting 2s" out there before posting their own PI
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371868 time=1595094986 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=371826 time=1595047845 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=371824 time=1595047609 user_id=88
Something I find difficult to understand  :confused1:

What makes people post their PI in the first place? .. and on "those kind of forums these people frequent" especially?

Do you remember that retard Seamoron? He posted a link to his Facebook account here. I saw it, it was just the same thirty year old pictures he keeps posting on these forums. Anyway, he then whined like a little girl about his PI after HE posted it.

Anyway, I'm glad that forum cancer is gone.

Yes, we all are glad he's gone, in fact it "had to" be.

If a stupe posts PI themselves initially, they really have no bitch

Things like losing jobs etc. has 2 people in the picture .. 1. The poster of their own PI & 2. The disgraceful person who would use it to hurt the person in the real world. As disgusting as 2 is, 1 should know there are " disgusting 2s" out there before posting their own PI

I was the one who first saw Seamoron post his own PI, which was a link to his open FB account. He is incredibly stupid, but nobody is that stupid. He did that, so he could boo hoo about his PI being used. And the only person that teased him about it was Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371733 time=1594972696 user_id=2015
Quote from: Guest post_id=371731 time=1594970523

Spoken like a true, short attentioned span fucktard.

Wait

Didn't you say something like complete flotsam like Herman could out flame yours truly?

What flame forum did you actually come from, n00b?

Wernt you the shit posting dundertard who suddenly thought he was a flamer when PervyRotty ejected from this place?

Write a flame, reject. Lemme see this one.

Or, I'll write a flame, make you cry, and use you as a foot stool for your duration in this community.

Fair?

I never said anything about Herman being a flamer, you flaming fairy. i said he could kick your skinny faggot ass and your bf Martini too at the same time. Shen Li could kung fy your weak old ctybaby butts too.

You don't even know who the fuck you're talking to half the time, you made that comment in response to something I had posted. Now you're throwing it out again, only this time it's against someone you wish was me. Do forgive me for not taking your canned ham analysis on a non-flamer's prowess against someone who walked the walk years before, certainly not one so effective that he still commands the screeching of a site and a half's malcontents whose combined flames would be flat out warming an orphaned bacterium and definitely when you haven't the faintest clue of what flaming actually is. Stick to shoveling fossil fuels up your coke-hole, knob jockey.

Now, the next tard off the rank, and it's.... oh yeah.

Quote from: "the god reaper" post_id=371789 time=1595027685
I''m a decent human being so I was content with leveling the score.

Bullshit. You are an SJW and a contemptible fool with self esteem issues and a gunt to rival that of Caskur's. I say that as fact and without rancour.

Quote from: "the god reaper" post_id=371789 time=1595027685I owe you an apology for shitting on your forum.But this cunt had it coming mate.

He dug up shit on Bonesaws dead mother and tormented him.

He dug up shit and Oib's dead wife and tormented him.

He desecrated the good name of Lemon.

He got Dovey sacked from her job.

The list is fucking endless.I could post ten more instances of this pricks shitbaggery without even mentioning what he tried to do to me.

Even assuming that everyone was prepared to accept your claims as unvarnished truth, you still have no wriggle room to excuse yourself for engaging in the same tactics. A wrong does not suddenly become right just because someone else blazed the trail for you to gaily cavort after them singing "anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better to you." Your SJW shtick does not commend you as a draw to new members, it only paints you as every bit the assclown as you are attempting to paint your quarry as.

If you ever want to know why the name Weepy is synonymous with Failure among those who know what the game actually is, then look no further. Others who subscribe to the same "he did it so I get to do it to him" mentality are equally as worthless. Even Ruthless1 knew this and acted accordingly, even on his deathbed the whining jewbag refused point blank to yield up the doxx he had on the Tribal Whorefare wankers who g0atse'd his parents, so exactly where you got the idea it was noble to go about doxxing others up to and including the dumping of entire memberlists worth of peoples private details out into the public eye is anyone's guess.

And I say that as someone who has never[/b] stooped so low as to go after someone else's undisclosed and private information, irrespective of whether those same people had done so to me. That includes Martini, it includes Bonesaw, it includes LoCo, Flea, Bra1n and Benzo. It includes Caskur, it includes Biggie Smalls, it even includes you.

I understand what the rest of you do not. Doxxing is not a smart game, it is not effective and the only people who find the threat or waging it entertaining are the kinds of people whose lives are so pathetically precarious that it would ruin them. You are that kind of person apparently. Fuck off.

Cue the tl;dr whining, that'll show me... bunch of freaking amateurs.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=372060 time=1595245626
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371733 time=1594972696 user_id=2015
Quote from: Guest post_id=371731 time=1594970523

Spoken like a true, short attentioned span fucktard.

Wait

Didn't you say something like complete flotsam like Herman could out flame yours truly?

What flame forum did you actually come from, n00b?

Wernt you the shit posting dundertard who suddenly thought he was a flamer when PervyRotty ejected from this place?

Write a flame, reject. Lemme see this one.

Or, I'll write a flame, make you cry, and use you as a foot stool for your duration in this community.

Fair?

I never said anything about Herman being a flamer, you flaming fairy. i said he could kick your skinny faggot ass and your bf Martini too at the same time. Shen Li could kung fy your weak old ctybaby butts too.

You don't even know who the fuck you're talking to half the time, you made that comment in response to something I had posted. Now you're throwing it out again, only this time it's against someone you wish was me. Do forgive me for not taking your canned ham analysis on a non-flamer's prowess against someone who walked the walk years before, certainly not one so effective that he still commands the screeching of a site and a half's malcontents whose combined flames would be flat out warming an orphaned bacterium and definitely when you haven't the faintest clue of what flaming actually is. Stick to shoveling fossil fuels up your coke-hole, knob jockey.

Now, the next tard off the rank, and it's.... oh yeah.

Quote from: "the god reaper" post_id=371789 time=1595027685
I''m a decent human being so I was content with leveling the score.

Bullshit. You are an SJW and a contemptible fool with self esteem issues and a gunt to rival that of Caskur's. I say that as fact and without rancour.

Quote from: "the god reaper" post_id=371789 time=1595027685I owe you an apology for shitting on your forum.But this cunt had it coming mate.

He dug up shit on Bonesaws dead mother and tormented him.

He dug up shit and Oib's dead wife and tormented him.

He desecrated the good name of Lemon.

He got Dovey sacked from her job.

The list is fucking endless.I could post ten more instances of this pricks shitbaggery without even mentioning what he tried to do to me.

Even assuming that everyone was prepared to accept your claims as unvarnished truth, you still have no wriggle room to excuse yourself for engaging in the same tactics. A wrong does not suddenly become right just because someone else blazed the trail for you to gaily cavort after them singing "anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better to you." Your SJW shtick does not commend you as a draw to new members, it only paints you as every bit the assclown as you are attempting to paint your quarry as.

If you ever want to know why the name Weepy is synonymous with Failure among those who know what the game actually is, then look no further. Others who subscribe to the same "he did it so I get to do it to him" mentality are equally as worthless. Even Ruthless1 knew this and acted accordingly, even on his deathbed the whining jewbag refused point blank to yield up the doxx he had on the Tribal Whorefare wankers who g0atse'd his parents, so exactly where you got the idea it was noble to go about doxxing others up to and including the dumping of entire memberlists worth of peoples private details out into the public eye is anyone's guess.

And I say that as someone who has never[/b] stooped so low as to go after someone else's undisclosed and private information, irrespective of whether those same people had done so to me. That includes Martini, it includes Bonesaw, it includes LoCo, Flea, Bra1n and Benzo. It includes Caskur, it includes Biggie Smalls, it even includes you.

I understand what the rest of you do not. Doxxing is not a smart game, it is not effective and the only people who find the threat or waging it entertaining are the kinds of people whose lives are so pathetically precarious that it would ruin them. You are that kind of person apparently. Fuck off.

Cue the tl;dr whining, that'll show me... bunch of freaking amateurs.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e14e50c03969d5a25208daedbb9372c0/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Vitty is the worst poster at FT. He's an ultra effeminate old white libtard. He belongs on the Cindy forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=372131 time=1595294714 user_id=56
Vitty is the worst poster at FT. He's an ultra effeminate old white libtard. He belongs on the Cindy forum.

The fractal fruit. He is goddamned faggy, aint he.

Anonymous

FT is so desperate for a pulse, they are using that boring Flynn handle.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview