News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Some girl looking for a place to rent...

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 11:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Noticed posted on the cork board at local store, some chick is looking for a suite to rent in the area...  34 years old, with just a dog.  Likes gardening, apparently.  Currently is living in a 'not so ideal situation,' whatever that means.

I guess not many landlords want pets.  I don't mind dogs, and have a self-contained suite in the basement.  Maybe Mel should come to the rescue...  The rent money could supplement my CERB income, and I could always use help in the yard.  Maybe she's attractive also?

Anonymous

You could use the surplus CERB on lottery tickets and online gambling . You could double or triple your investment!

Renee

Living with a middle-aged, unemployed, raging alcoholic who wets his bed and bleeds from the anus is a "not so ideal situation" as well.

So unless she is living with a pack of wolves, what exactly do you have to offer?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=371089 time=1594612771 user_id=156
Living with a middle-aged, unemployed, raging alcoholic who wets his bed and bleeds from the anus is a "not so ideal situation" as well.

So unless she is living with a pack of wolves, what exactly do you have to offer?

A self contained rental suite.  I have that in my basement, and it's what she's looking for.  I'd be a landlord.  It even has a brand new stove, fridge, and freezer that have never been used, since I tossed the old junk that was here and replaced with new.

Anonymous

Has its own toilet and shower also, and a separate entrance too.  I fixed it up with new appliances (but still want to touch up the walls with spackle and give it a proper paint job).  Existing carpet is acceptable for a basement.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=371089 time=1594612771 user_id=156

Mel has hardened wank socks...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371093 time=1594616763 user_id=1676
Mel has hardened wank socks...

This thread is about renting out my basement suite...

Anonymous

I literally have a 700 sq/ft fully functional basement suite, which I do not use at all...

https://i.ibb.co/c3SNRsX/IMG-3265.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/QQdGPWQ/IMG-3267.jpg">

Anonymous

If things don't work out you can just bury her body in the woods behind your house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bob Sacamano" post_id=371099 time=1594624238
If things don't work out you can just bury her body in the woods behind your house.

The woods back there are kind of scary!  No man has any regular business nosing around back there!  It's not uncommon to find carcasses of larger animals back there, as nature does its thing in often cruel ways!

Anonymous

Plus, her name is Ninna.  I always have a soft spot for girls named Nina/Ninna...  It's a rare name outside of Europe, but here it's still all Euro...

Anonymous

I might phone her...  Not because I need the rent money, and not because I want a girlfriend (most women over 30 have pretty much reached their expiry date anyhow)...

Wouldn't this be the White thing to do?  To potentially help out my people?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371103 time=1594626758
Maybe she might touch my weiner?

Mel doesn't roll like that...  If you become a problem,can't pay the rent, or don't earn your keep, I'll just kick you out...  With extreme force if necessary.

Anonymous

Basement suite in the country. It will be full of spiders, she'll hate it.

https://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/28556/28556579a4ca1acf3d6f3708e47f918417b4785b.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview