Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Bolsonaro Ill

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2020, 01:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He says he has covid-19. I believe he is lying. If he dies he sould be honoured by renaming the virus the "Bolsonaro Bug". He would like this very much.

He is 65 years of age.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370237 time=1594144154
He says he has covid-19. I believe he is lying. If he dies he sould be honoured by renaming the virus the "Bolsonaro Bug". He would like this very much.

He is 65 years of age.

The Brazilian president has COVID?

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I saw the headline earlier today. Anybody read how he is doing?

cc

A bit early for much info, but he immediately went on hydroxychloroquine &  azithromycin

sic > Next sentence in cnbc article = "Neither drug has been proven to be an effective prophylactic or treatment for Covid-19"

%%^&*

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370252 time=1594158304 user_id=88
A bit early for much info, but he immediately went on hydroxychloroquine &  azithromycin

sic > Next sentence in cnbc article = "Neither drug has been proven to be an effective prophylactic or treatment for Covid-19"

%%^&*

Of course. It is CNBC.

Anonymous

The Lancet and J/H Uni agree with CNBC but what do they know?

cc

Things today are not a matter of "knowing" ... they are a matter only of politics

your politics sucks mon amie

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370282 time=1594182537 user_id=88
Things today are not a matter of "knowing" ... they are a matter only of politics

your politics sucks mon amie

LOL,

You had best stop going to your physician then as OANN and Breitbart are your better options.

You are denying the two most prestigious medical journals on the face of the earth and I am being political?

Where did you get your medical degree to refute such sources? I am just wondering as the Lancet and J/H are the two most recognized medical journals on the face of the earth and your credentials are? Both journals have a combined 300 years of medical scholarship whereas Mr Trump, Breitbart, OANN and yourself have none.

You are peddling what is known as a hard lie.

cc

Sorry matey. Have examined over a dozen recent trials,  most peer reviewed and published

My doc went over all of them as well

politics it is  ... I'm bettin you even believe in WHOOOOOOO(ever cons you that everything your slugs do now  is not  politics)

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370284 time=1594184904 user_id=88
Sorry matey. Have examined over a dozen recent trials,  most peer reviewed and published

My doc went over all of them as well

politics it is  ... I'm bettin you even believe in WHOOOOOOO(ever cons you that everything is not now politics)

Once again, you recieved an Epidemiology degree from where? Your "examination" is of course based on peer reviews, you know other Epidemiologists confirming your "findings". Perhaps your local GP, ie your "doc" is indeed more qualified to head either one of the world's most respected medical journals, I suggest if he is he should apply, as the money and hours are better than treating retirees for bunions.

Nobody believes you as you are neither an actuary nor Epidemiologist.

cc

Quote... Your "examination" ... your "findings" ...

You are talking made up gibberish yet again.

So, 1 more time. Do you believe in WHOOOOOOOOO? Most left wingnuts dooooooooooooooooo

cc

Well Mr Mouth

While you & your  type media were orgasming over Lancet report (oh, eh,aw, harder faster)  

EXTREMELY POLITICAL Lancet https://canadabusinessinformationblog.com/stanleysanitationltd/wp-content/uploads/sites/261/2016/11/Stanley-Sanitation-Ltd.jpg">https://canadabusinessinformationblog.c ... on-Ltd.jpg">https://canadabusinessinformationblog.com/stanleysanitationltd/wp-content/uploads/sites/261/2016/11/Stanley-Sanitation-Ltd.jpg[/img]

Now even you can know  they only placed it "for politics" without checking it out  in the first place, eh? :wink:

Anonymous

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said Saturday that he had tested negative for the new coronavirus, based on a fourth test since he said July 7 that he had the virus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview