Replies: 9919
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:15:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

My apologies to Erica Mena

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2020, 01:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Quote from: Renee post_id=372463 time=1595513722 user_id=156
It has nothing to do with being "white" and everything to do with you being a furry, pasty, underdeveloped and frankly gross looking example of a man....

You forgot waxy, feeble and poopy-pantsed.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=372616 time=1595587868 user_id=1974
You forgot waxy, feeble and poopy-pantsed.  :laugh:

Don't be jelly, Blurtski!

https://i.ibb.co/9WhRQtc/Capture.png">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Everything about it is disturbing. From the peach fuz to the child size nipples to the shitty tat, to the underdeveloped arms, it's just a vision of white trash nastiness.

It looks like it should be on an episode of "Cops" drunk, white trash, loser...no shirt as usual. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It doesn't matter what anybody looks like on a forum. When Seamoron was here, I told him to take his twenty five year old photos of himself to FB, if it is likes he wants.

Blurt

Hey, Seoul.

You're right, it doesn't matter... except when people who think it does post an awful pic while labouring under the delusion they're God's gift to mankind.

So, yeah, let's forget Mel's appearance (and what a blessing that would be!) and focus instead on asking him who the moron is who installed his light switch plate and towel rod. Maybe we can do that DIY-challenged nincompoop a solid by buying him a level and a can of paint at Canadian Tire.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=372630 time=1595605698 user_id=1974
Hey, Seoul.

You're right, it doesn't matter... except when people who think it does post an awful pic while labouring under the delusion they're God's gift to mankind.

So, yeah, let's forget Mel's appearance (and what a blessing that would be!) and focus instead on asking him who the moron is who installed his light switch plate and towel rod. Maybe we can do that DIY-challenged nincompoop a solid by buying him a level and a can of paint at Canadian Tire.

And you are right. Dumbasses like Mel and Seamoron can't grasp what a forum is and what it is not.

Renee

Hey, Seoul.

My sentiments exactly.

I have no problem with people posting their image if the mood and circumstance benefits them...I only ask that they have some consideration for good taste and a healthy dose of untainted self awareness before they do it.

Mel obviously has neither because his view and opinion of himself is distorted beyond rational comprehension.  He is a less than mediocre example of masculinity and he is physically, intellectually and emotionally repulsive. Stir that all up into one package and it's almost enough to make your eyes bleed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=372655 time=1595613322 user_id=156
Hey, Seoul.

My sentiments exactly.

I have no problem with people posting their image if the mood and circumstance benefits them...I only ask that they have some consideration for good taste and a healthy dose of untainted self awareness before they do it.

Mel obviously has niether because his view and opinion of himself is distorted beyond rational comprehension.  He is a less than mediocre example of masculinity and he is physically, intellectually and emotionally repulsive. Stir that all up into one package and it's almost enough to make your eyes bleed.

I agree and Seamoron was the same way with his twenty five year old pictures. Now, he was incapable of a cogent thought, so without the aid of images, he could not post at all.

Both Mel and Seamoron are insecure guys who wish we had a like option they could click on hundreds of times anonymously when they post the same whatever pics of themselves repeatedly over many threads.

cc

Maybe we can do that DIY-challenged nincompoop a solid by buying him a level and a can of paint at Canadian Tire.

I think he already did those c/w pics of the entire story

Hey. If something mundane matters to mel, it matters to me  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371927 time=1595135672 user_id=3254
Your PI was posted in this sub..

In fact, I quoted it without even being aware of the PI breach..

And for that I'm very sorry..

At best, I skim in this sub..

We will be much more vigilante in deleting PI from now on.

Don't let it happen again.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=373085 time=1595891665
The ghey is strong in this thread.

Let's meAT!

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=373090 time=1595891981
Quote from: Guest post_id=373085 time=1595891665
The ghey is strong in this thread.

Let's meAT!

Under the Cawk Tower at SG in five minutes?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview