Started by Anonymous, July 20, 2020, 09:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372259 time=1595368980 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=372226 time=1595351273 user_id=156
Quote from: Mel post_id=372197 time=1595334853
Quote from: Renee post_id=372196 time=1595334194 user_id=156
Obviously your internet kung fu isn't as good as you think it is.

Time for you to kick your injun meth head girlfriend out and piss the bed.

My Kung Fu is actually pretty good...  I'm permabanned from certain forums because of my Kung Fu!

But what's on my mind isn't my Kung Fu, Renee...  It's the bullshit in your post.

You are angry, and for some reason you lash out at me trying to utilize my EX, who was actually German/Ukraine, trying to turn the scenario into something it's not.

You can't let this go, as you post the same thing on multiple forums.  

Even if my Ex was some Meth Chug, who cares?  You do.

It's just an example of posters here that have issues...  And don't worry, Renne...  The vast majority of posters here have issues far greater than mine...

You really don't get it do you? You better stop throwing brain cells away every night like they're confetti.

I'm not angry, I'm just busting your balls, Mr. I only date the white wimins...Ironically the reality is that you date NO wimins for reasons obvious to everyone but you. I'm just poking a little fun at you who really can't afford to be so picky.

Personally I think a fire water soaked squaw would make a good match for you. You two could fight over the last swallow of backwash in the gin bottle. Maybe that would keep you from crying over your keyboard for a while.... :laugh3:

BTW, the reason I was up at 7AM was because I work for a living. I don't have or want the luxury of being an unemployed drunken loser like you...Have a nice day laying your dampness. Hope you don't run out of vinegar.

That makes two of us Renee.

Kinda sucks doesn't it?

Some days I say to myself;...Self, why do I have to do this work shit? How is this fair? Maybe I should just be a bum and lay around all day doing fuck all....Then I realize that I really like electricity, and food and shit like that and that kills any thought of being an unemployed slob... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=372309 time=1595430053 user_id=156
Kinda sucks doesn't it?

Some days I say to myself;...Self, why do I have to do this work shit? How is this fair? Maybe I should just be a bum and lay around all day doing fuck all....Then I realize that I really like electricity, and food and shit like that and that kills any thought of being an unemployed slob... :laugh3:

I don't mind it at all..

Particularly now when one in four or five people in my province is unemployed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview