Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Julia Roberts has a large punani...

Started by Frood, July 21, 2020, 08:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I had a nightmare the other night that her and I got body swapped and after I checked out the boobage in the mirror (ample but not massive - ie. 90s Julia Roberts) went for precursory tour of the basement and had all 5 fingers get sucked in and as far as up to the wrist.  

She has had 3 children, 2 of which were twins so I suspect her vjay vjay copped some fast and furious mileage through no fault her own.

After I washed my hands in the dream, I raided her fridge and ate all the beef and seafood I could find then un-did the button of my jeans and farted on the sofa for the rest of the night.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You could hit her in the shitter, or better yet know what any male knows:  Women age like like milk.  Almost every time.

It's why I stay single!  Look at the fat hogs wandering around!

If it wasn't for welfare, those land whales would be sucking dick for a dollar a blow!

Frood

Ahem... I was 1990's Julia Roberts... cute as a button, even my farts were cute... but the HooHoo was classic 50+ year old woman.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It happens.  Women get worn out, and you can't even hit her in the shitter...

The all get worn out.

Best practice is to stay single, or find a young one!  Yum!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=372199 time=1595335583 user_id=1676
I had a nightmare the other night that her and I got body swapped and after I checked out the boobage in the mirror (ample but not massive - ie. 90s Julia Roberts) went for precursory tour of the basement and had all 5 fingers get sucked in and as far as up to the wrist.  

She has had 3 children, 2 of which were twins so I suspect her vjay vjay copped some fast and furious mileage through no fault her own.

After I washed my hands in the dream, I raided her fridge and ate all the beef and seafood I could find then un-did the button of my jeans and farted on the sofa for the rest of the night.

For real? Booyaksha!

Respek!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ali G" post_id=372233 time=1595355589
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=372199 time=1595335583 user_id=1676

For real? Booyaksha!

Respek!

Jigger

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview