Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Wexit

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2020, 02:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=373603 time=1596231014
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373590 time=1596227928 user_id=3254
I believe Shen Li supports Wexit too..

She's never said she does, but I think so.

I think the only  reason she supports wexit because splitting up Canada makes China more poweful

Ya, so do I.

Anonymous

Quote from: Constitution post_id=373604 time=1596231190
Quote from: cc post_id=373601 time=1596230041 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=373572 time=1596223670
yes he's a secessionist and most ppl west of Thunder Bay are except prog BC

Not so for this BC scoundrel

I'd leave in a heartbeat  ac_hithere6

You would have to move East as BC will never join Wexit. We would miss you.  ac_crying

If Canada is divisible, so are BC and Manitoba. Western Manitoba and Eastern BC want out of Canada and in on Wexit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=373614 time=1596242846 user_id=2015

I'd leave in a heartbeat  ac_hithere6

You would have to move East as BC will never join Wexit. We would miss you.  ac_crying

If Canada is divisible, so are BC and Manitoba. Western Manitoba and Eastern BC want out of Canada and in on Wexit.

Eastern BC is not an independent legislative district (Province) it is part of the Province of British Columbia. Under the Constition of Canada there is no regional mechanism inside the law that will allow a town, municipality or any subdivision to separate from a Province. According to the SCC and International law, as clarified under [1998]2 SCR 217; 1998CanLll(SCC)(1998), 161DLR (1998) Provinces are not divisable. This means that small groups of disgruntalled assholes can't create their own autonomous zones within Provincial or Municipal jurisdiction.

Without laws like these anyone could claim political autonomy within any society or group. It is no different, in fact it is the same mindset that the Seattle "anarchists" liberating CHAZ from King County expouse declaring their "freedom". No, Northern BC is part of BC and will remain so. If the army and or police have to kill a few white haired terrorists and traitors so be it. If you don't like it leave, BC is indivisible, stay on your side of the Rockie you fucking Eastern pieces of shit.

Anonymous

In 1980, former pm PIerre remarked that Si le Canada est divisible, le Québec doit être aussi divisible." (This translates as, "If Canada is divisible, Quebec must also be divisible."

Look up the former Vancouver Island Party and the Parti Acadien in Northern New Brunswick for perspective.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373650 time=1596276854 user_id=1689
In 1980, former pm PIerre remarked that Si le Canada est divisible, le Québec doit être aussi divisible." (This translates as, "If Canada is divisible, Quebec must also be divisible."

Look up the former Vancouver Island Party and the Parti Acadien in Northern New Brunswick for perspective.

He was wrong. What Trudeau said in 1980 was proven incorrect with the SCC rulings from 1998, provinces are not divisable. That is the law. The ruling makes practical sense in that it prevents idiots and groups of idiots from creating independent fiefdoms within federal, provincial or local jurisdictions. There is no legal demarcation or definition of "Eastern BC" therefore, as a political entity there is no independence of "Eastern BC" from the Province of BC. Basically, you can't take what you don't own. Throw in unceeded FN claims, Provincial and Crown lands that make up the vast majority of rural BC and there is no legal or practical mechanism to Balkanize BC. The 1998 law specifically addressed these issues in it's rulings.

Two unsuccessful fringe groups that are afoul of the Constition and the law provide no perspective what so ever. For fun, take your farm and try to suceed from the Province of Saskatchewan and start your own country. See what happens.

BC will remain whole, whinners and crybabys are welcome to leave. They won't be missed.

Anonymous

The Peace River region of Northern BC is the wrong side of the rockies and has more in common with Alberta, in fact Alberta claims it

cc

I'd leave in a heartbeat  ac_hithere

Actually, Wexit would be a loser move without BC's Pacific coast

Landlocked counties don't do well .. BC could squeeze it dry & get feelthy rich while y'all get poorer  ac_smile

You better get busy and convince BC or you are done
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373681 time=1596310266 user_id=88

I'd leave in a heartbeat  ac_hithere

Actually, Wexit would be a loser move without BC's Pacific coast

Landlocked counties don't do well .. BC could squeeze it dry & get feelthy rich while y'all get poorer  ac_smile

You better get busy and convince BC or you are done

The rationale they use is that nations cannot block other nations from using their coasts for trade. That is considered an act of war.

cc

But they can charge

Us jews know how to make us rich

Again, landlocked countries don't do well

Actually, BC might be an easier convert than you are thinking ..

Look @ the map. It would then become isolated from Canada, so why stay with Canada?

Think!! ^ use all advantages

Clearly you need a jew in charge to make it all happen at all or you will fall on your asses :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373685 time=1596310850 user_id=88

Again, landlocked countries don't do well

Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, it can be done.

cc

ONLY because Europe is Europe .. and now EU

We are not Europe wankers .. not even close  :sneaky2:

Again - Look @ the map. BC would then become isolated from Canada, so why stay with Canada 2000 miles of  hostile land away ?

I don't think so.  

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373688 time=1596311322 user_id=88
ONLY because Europe is Europe .. and now EU

We are not Europe wankers .. not even close  :sneaky2:

Again - Look @ the map. BC would then become isolated from Canada, so why stay with Canada 2000 miles of  hostile land away ?

I don't think so.  

What BC does is up to them. I am just saying, as an independent nation, it would be hard for BC or Canada to block trade from Saskatchewan and Alberta.

Mongolia is landlocked too, and uses Russia's Vladivostok port.

cc

What you don't get is the ports can get very err  inefficient & costly  for those considered hostile

Some strong platform, lol ...  "We will kiss BC ass to make our venture work" ... not yer usual prairie guy stuff, eh?

I'm dead serious not just about that  .. but also about BC faced with being 2000 miles away from the rest of Canada will have to look at things seriously.

Anonymous

The new prairie state would leverage the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea to gain coastal pipeline access.

cc

If you don't get BC, you tough guys are fucked .. dead in your tracks .. all you would do is make BC rich and yourselves poor

Start kissing our asses to join before you go down in flames

Anyhow, as I said BC would be easy to get to join  as alternative is  being separated  by 2000 miles from the rest of the country  

In the real world ... a very  bad alternative

not gonna happen

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview