Wexit

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2020, 02:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373724 time=1596327798 user_id=88
Fuck you

You are the one being the wannabe elitist scum

go

Wexit is about building a bottom up populist nation. The West Coast is a top down do as I say prog dictatorship. They cannot accept elitist prog authoritarianism and West Coast money will never tolerate a strong independent working class that thinks for themselves. A divorce is inevitable.

cc

You have not lived in it and have zero idea of the people away from where you have lived

I have lived in both areas and know some of what I'm talking about

Fuck prairie snobs are piss offs as are all snobs ..  fortunately most prairie folk are just down home good folk ..as are most bc folk
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I have had relatives visit from Taiwan who are puzzled by what they see in Canada..

Why does a nation with so much oil, import oil......it's all politics.

Anonymous

Meh, just kick out Quebec, they want to leave anyway. Kick out Quebec, tell them to take Trudeau with them. You know you want to.

cc

Kaybek is a huge negative, but Ontario has been going downhill rapidly of late .. a whole other kind of people today

I'm good with and comfortable in all the other areas

Anonymous

Nah, kick em out. What are you, chicken?

"Bawk bawk bwaaaaaaak"

cc

Anonymous

If the prairie provinces leave, the further break up of Canada is inevitable. I propose some form of commonwealth of  independent Canadian or North American states.

Anonymous

Some US states will be in the same boat when the radical democRATs control all of the federal government. There should bea Pexit for states that produce oil. We can talk about Alberta and Saskatchewan merging with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=373740 time=1596335991 user_id=114
If the prairie provinces leave, the further break up of Canada is inevitable. I propose some form of commonwealth of  independent Canadian or North American states.

We wouldn't need that if Ottawa would stop eroding provincial jurisdiction.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373757 time=1596348283 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=373740 time=1596335991 user_id=114

We wouldn't need that if Ottawa would stop eroding provincial jurisdiction.

It's okay, I got cc to kick Ontario out along with Quebec. Canada is saved!

Gaon

I cannot believe what I am seeing. I never thought any country would be at war with itself over the export of resources. Ships carrying dangerous goods come and go everyday in Vancouver. Some Canadians would prefer to break the country up than allow one part of Canada to export oil?? That is insane, especially when you think ships carrying foreign oil enter Canada everyday and vessels carrying foreign coal leave Canada everyday.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=373798 time=1596397093 user_id=3170
I cannot believe what I am seeing. I never thought any country would be at war with itself over the export of resources. Ships carrying dangerous goods come and go everyday in Vancouver. Some Canadians would prefer to break the country up than allow one part of Canada to export oil?? That is insane, especially when you think ships carrying foreign oil enter Canada everyday and vessels carrying foreign coal leave Canada everyday.

That's what happens when you give Injuns and the left a stronger voice than they deserve...  Nothing ever good comes from catering to special interest groups.

Anonymous

Herm, you do realize that even if your province and my province broke off, libtards still control the snivil serpent unions, academia and social media. In other words, your new state will compete with an indy cut-off BC to see who can out woke each other.

cc

We are not woke out here

In fact, I'm not awake now

You are right about academia, the unions, media  & most snivel servants in all areas  tho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview