Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

I left for three days...

Started by Anonymous, August 01, 2020, 06:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Went to visit family in the Okanagan for a brief visit.  I don't generally post on forums when I travel to visit people.  

Yet some here are still convinced that I was around in that time.  Replying to posts like they were having a convo with me.  Replying to Guests like I was them.

I'm flattered.

Anonymous

Even your head Gook was having convo's with me...  When I wasn't here...  And that head Gook should easily be able to determine who's who via Admin panel.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=373652 time=1596277873
Even your head Gook was having convo's with me...  When I wasn't here...  And that head Gook should easily be able to determine who's who via Admin panel.

Same shit, night after night. Of all the many problems you have, the one that gets in your craw the most is that the owner of an anonymous forum doesn't give you the attention you crave?? Like WTF do you expect. She is married and has kids. She hasn't got time for spoiled brat middle aged men no matter how much they cry.

Step away from forums and get a frickin life.

Anonymous

I don't really care what she does, actually...  Just wanted to state the fact that some here are determined to converse with posters that they think exist, but don't.

Whatever floats yer boat though...  Roll with it if it turns your crank.

Anonymous

In the Koots all men have larger than average penises. What do you think of that you barrel wash hillbilly?

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=373657 time=1596279015
I don't really care what she does, actually...  Just wanted to state the fact that some here are determined to converse with posters that they think exist, but don't.

Whatever floats yer boat though...  Roll with it if it turns your crank.

As I told ya, she is married, has kids and a job. She aint up at five am drinking her fifteenth beer. You have time to waste, but she doesn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=373659 time=1596279348
In the Koots all men have larger than average penises. What do you think of that you barrel wash hillbilly?

Here in the Koots, we don't worry about cock size...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373661 time=1596279904 user_id=1689
As I told ya, she is married, has kids and a job. She aint up at five am drinking her fifteenth beer. You have time to waste, but she doesn't.

I know who she is, and what she does.  You feel the need to defend her for reasons unknown, but that's for another thread.

cc

I'll talk to Fash about "trying to appear" more nice to you

Seems she has been a tad strong with you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373675 time=1596299482 user_id=88
I'll talk to Fash about "trying to appear" more nice to you

Seems she has been a tad strong with you

And remind her to start drinking heavily, neglect her family, her home and her job and keep later hours.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview