Replies: 8533
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:18:49 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Isn't this child abuse?

Started by Anonymous, August 05, 2020, 08:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=374318 time=1596729690 user_id=114
It's funny, my immigrant story is the opposite. My dad was an air traffic controller in Korea, and mom was a homemaker. We left Korea in the seventies to escape the authoritarian, though not corrupt regime of General Park Chung Hee. We owned and operated a gas station and convenience store in the Willowdale area of North Toronto. And I mean we, as my parents, myself and my two sisters worked at that gas station when we were not in school.

Our living standards didn't improve much in Canada, but hey, I didn't have to serve two and a half unpaid years in the army. And my sisters and I didn't have to spend four to six hours a day after school in cram schools preparing us for the national exams to get into a decent university. Besides, golf is a lot more affordable in Canada than in Korea.

My parents decided to emigrate for similar reasons..

My father was active in the democracy and independence movements in Taiwan before the country became a true democracy..

I was an anchor baby, so it was easy for my parents and younger brother to get permanent residency.

Anonymous

It's funny, my immigrant story is the opposite. My dad was an air traffic controller in Korea, and mom was a homemaker. We left Korea in the seventies to escape the authoritarian, though not corrupt regime of General Park Chung Hee. We owned and operated a gas station and convenience store in the Willowdale area of North Toronto. And I mean we, as my parents, myself and my two sisters worked at that gas station when we were not in school.

Our living standards didn't improve much in Canada, but hey, I didn't have to serve two and a half unpaid years in the army. And my sisters and I didn't have to spend four to six hours a day after school in cram schools preparing us for the national exams to get into a decent university. Besides, golf is a lot more affordable in Canada than in Korea.

Did you own Kim's Convenience?

Anonymous

Quote from: "TV is Life" post_id=374345 time=1596740722

hyuck, hyuck. You are a fucking retard Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lame Spam" post_id=374350 time=1596742259
Quote from: "TV is Life" post_id=374345 time=1596740722

hyuck, hyuck. You are a fucking retard Mel.

Come on, your father (Mr Kim) is really funny and your sister is kind of cute.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=374304 time=1596719744 user_id=156
Actually and I loath to say it, but race is a factor; although indirectly.

Idiot liberals are the ones guilty of doing this kind of heinous shit to their kids. Overwhelmingly those same idiot liberals are white. They are the same moronic, white, liberal, scum who support and make-up the majority of ANTIFA and the same white, liberal, wastes of skin that support and act out in violent action with the marxist BLM moment. Just take a good look at all those "peaceful" protesters and see all the white faces. These people are so white they glow in the fucking dark...They are a pack of inbred, mental deficients, afflicted with some kind of weird mayonnaise fueled outrage...They are the same weak ass, white, liberal, buffoons that are so riddled with white guilt that they kneel to black thugs in apology for their own skin color....They are disgusting,  embarrassing and out and out shameful. They will be among my first set of targets when the Civil War starts.

All these types of white cretins have cramed themselves into one big "woke" lifeboat because they are too fucking weak to swim in the current of society. They are also the same condescending, white, shit bags who cry about and admonish everyone about cultural appropriation during Halloween. They are the same WHITE, cocksuckers, who are dumber than dirt but yet they are completely and utterly convinced of their intellectual superiority compared to us "deplorables"...For my money, they are quite possibly the most reprehensible people on the planet.

Sorry for the rant and I hate to sound like Shen but in this she is correct. The white race is it's own worst enemey.

Finally, some honesty from a white person. You're a credit to your batshit cray cray race.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jian yang" post_id=374359 time=1596753227i eat the fish

Yes, you mentioned that already.

Odinson

It comes as no surprise that the parents are smelly hippies..

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=374387 time=1596762352 user_id=136
It comes as no surprise that the parents are smelly hippies..

I don't know about their personal hygiene, but I do know no adult should be allowed to change a child's gender..

That's a decision people should make for themselves as adults.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374381 time=1596762151 user_id=3254

yes yes i eat the fish

Anonymous

Quote from: "jian yang" post_id=374409 time=1596764981
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374381 time=1596762151 user_id=3254

yes yes i eat the fish

Have you tried pangolin pasta? mmm mmmmm

Odinson

Shen was born a boy..

But her penis was so small that they decided she wouldnt make it as a boy..

Anonymous

i eat the fish also

Anonymous

Quote from: "kd lang" post_id=374493 time=1596804609

i eat the fish also

We do occasionally too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374502 time=1596807049 user_id=3254
Quote from: "kd lang" post_id=374493 time=1596804609

i eat the fish also

We do occasionally too.

a/s/l?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview