Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

A

Isn't this child abuse?

Started by Anonymous, August 05, 2020, 08:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Turning your young son into a tranny?  It wasn't long ago that kids were taught that if they had a pee-pee, then they were boys.  Now the kid will grow up confused, and develop a plethora of mental health issues.  He'll most likely end up homeless and on street drugs.  I bet the mom supports Antifa and BLM also...

https://i.ibb.co/5LqRk2C/Capture.png">

Anonymous

Anonymous

I mean, things are different when kids reach their later teen years and into adulthood...  This is when they can start making these decisions.  If an 18 year old wants to rock a bad five o'clock shadow, a cheap wig, lipstick and high heels, that's sort of his right to do.

But a nine year old kid should still receive solid roll modeling from the parent, preferably from two parents...  I doubt many fathers would be too thrilled to have their young sons parading around as girls.  That said, not sure if father is in the picture in the above case.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=374210 time=1596672396
Turning your young son into a tranny?  It wasn't long ago that kids were taught that if they had a pee-pee, then they were boys.  Now the kid will grow up confused, and develop a plethora of mental health issues.  He'll most likely end up homeless and on street drugs.  I bet the mom supports Antifa and BLM also...

https://i.ibb.co/5LqRk2C/Capture.png">

The parents are white, big fucking shock.

Anonymous

Race has nothing to do with this Shen..

The parent(s) are ideologues using their daughter to show how committed to their ideology they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374246 time=1596687977 user_id=3254

The parent(s) are ideologues using their daughter to show how committed to their ideology they are.

Yeah, I know. Not all whites are woke assholes. It's true in this case though.

Anonymous

Are there Asians that do this type of thing also?  I ask, because I'm not Chinese and don't live in China...

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=374250 time=1596688353
Are there Asians that do this type of thing also?  I ask, because I'm not Chinese and don't live in China...

There are few countries in the world an underage child's gender can be changed. There are trannies in East Asia(not nearly as many as in SE Asia), but they change as adults.

Anonymous

Taiwan became the first and only country in Asia so far to legalize same sex marriage.

Anonymous

Renee

Actually and I loath to say it, but race is a factor; although indirectly.

Idiot liberals are the ones guilty of doing this kind of heinous shit to their kids. Overwhelmingly those same idiot liberals are white. They are the same moronic, white, liberal, scum who support and make-up the majority of ANTIFA and the same white, liberal, wastes of skin that support and act out in violent action with the marxist BLM moment. Just take a good look at all those "peaceful" protesters and see all the white faces. These people are so white they glow in the fucking dark...They are a pack of inbred, mental deficients, afflicted with some kind of weird mayonnaise fueled outrage...They are the same weak ass, white, liberal, buffoons that are so riddled with white guilt that they kneel to black thugs in apology for their own skin color....They are disgusting,  embarrassing and out and out shameful. They will be among my first set of targets when the Civil War starts.

All these types of white cretins have cramed themselves into one big "woke" lifeboat because they are too fucking weak to swim in the current of society. They are also the same condescending, white, shit bags who cry about and admonish everyone about cultural appropriation during Halloween. They are the same WHITE, cocksuckers, who are dumber than dirt but yet they are completely and utterly convinced of their intellectual superiority compared to us "deplorables"...For my money, they are quite possibly the most reprehensible people on the planet.

Sorry for the rant and I hate to sound like Shen but in this she is correct. The white race is it's own worst enemey.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=374304 time=1596719744 user_id=156

Idiot liberals are the ones guilty of doing this kind of heinous shit to their kids. Overwhelmingly those same idiot liberals are white. They are the same moronic, white, liberal, scum who support and make-up the majority of ANTIFA and the same white, liberal, wastes of skin that support and act out in violent action with the marxist BLM moment. Just take a good look at all those "peaceful" protesters and see all the white faces. These people are so white they glow in the fucking dark...They are a pack of inbred, mental deficients, afflicted with some kind of weird mayonnaise fueled outrage...They are the same weak ass, white, liberal, buffoons that are so riddled with white guilt that they kneel to black thugs in apology for their own skin color....They are disgusting,  embarrassing and out and out shameful. They will be among my first set of targets when the Civil War starts.

All these types of white cretins have cramed themselves into one big "woke" lifeboat because they are too fucking weak to swim in the current of society. They are also the same condescending, white, shit bags who cry about and admonish everyone about cultural appropriation during Halloween. They are the same WHITE, cocksuckers, who are dumber than dirt but yet they are completely and utterly convinced of their intellectual superiority compared to us "deplorables"...For my money, they are quite possibly the most reprehensible people on the planet.

Sorry for the rant and I hate to sound like Shen but in this she is correct. The white race is it's own worst enemey.

What draws Caucasians to this kind of extremism in your opinion?

My husband certainly isn't drawn to it.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374309 time=1596720407 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=374304 time=1596719744 user_id=156

What draws Caucasians to this kind of extremism in your opinion?

My husband certainly isn't drawn to it.

I can only attribute it to a kind of insanity fueled by far left indoctrination stemming from our public school system. Because I firmly believe that most of these crazy, guilt ridden, white liberals need to be instutionalzed so they can be re-educated...The whole concept of feeling guilty for the accident of your birth is completely alien to me as it should be to any rational human being. I will never be able to understand the idea that what I have in this life and what I have achieved was due to a type of privilege. Yes I was lucky enough to be born into the upper middle class portion of society but my family did not start out that way. My grandparents and great grandparents were immigrants from Europe. They came here with nothing but the clothes on their back and a bag full of sentimental crap and being Itailian and Irish they were considered scum...They were the dregs of society. They had no bullshit privilege and yet they built a life here and prospered by the power of their own sweat and determination; all so that their children could have more than they did. AND NO ONE is going to take that away while I Iive. And their are millions and millions of us that feel the same.

Blacks and their halfwit white liberal allies in this country better start to realize that fucking with us will be the last thing they do before someone throws the first shovel full of dirt on their arogant faces.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It's funny, my immigrant story is the opposite. My dad was an air traffic controller in Korea, and mom was a homemaker. We left Korea in the seventies to escape the authoritarian, though not corrupt regime of General Park Chung Hee. We owned and operated a gas station and convenience store in the Willowdale area of North Toronto. And I mean we, as my parents, myself and my two sisters worked at that gas station when we were not in school.

Our living standards didn't improve much in Canada, but hey, I didn't have to serve two and a half unpaid years in the army. And my sisters and I didn't have to spend four to six hours a day after school in cram schools preparing us for the national exams to get into a decent university. Besides, golf is a lot more affordable in Canada than in Korea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview