Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Should Odinson be banned?

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should Odinson be banned and for how long?

one day
0 (0%)
one week
1 (6.3%)
one month
0 (0%)
permanent
4 (25%)
he should not be banned
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I voted for a week, and then maybe he will have learned a lesson and want to come back and

behave himself? If not then ban for good? Just my opinion. Like baseball, three strikes and you're out!

Woohoo, Annie you are my kinda people.  :)

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

soooooo, do you not see 3 strikes on here? i count alot more then 3 Annie. But, i do not have the final say or dick lick would be posting on the dark side from now on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"soooooo, do you not see 3 strikes on here? i count alot more then 3 Annie. But, i do not have the final say or dick lick would be posting on the dark side from now on.

It Is disappointing  I lost. However, Annie I ask that my friends not respond to this piece of human excrement's bullshit.

cc

That vote is ridiculous. Someone is scamming the system methinks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

Hiya Annie. Actually Shen first mentioned it and I  some others  hastily agreed, lol. It is a way to handle it

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"soooooo, do you not see 3 strikes on here? i count alot more then 3 Annie. But, i do not have the final say or dick lick would be posting on the dark side from now on.

I know you feel "strangely attracted to me" but quit dogging me.

Odinson

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"That vote is ridiculous. Someone is scamming the system methinks

I added a score...don't ban

Of course not... I keep this forum alive.

CC, Shen Li and their patsy minions are boring.

Obvious Lis inner self comes out when he takes a shot or two. :lol:

Odinson

Shen Li just got her panties driven to her crack when I wasn´t the tolerant northern european gentleman she thought I was.

I do not even have my body in here.. Things would get more bloody because I`m an uncivilized forest finn.  :lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That vote is ridiculous. Someone is scamming the system methinks

not sure who is scamming whom.....but my tolerance level for allowing this buffoon to ruin every thread with his drunken, retarded rants is quickly reaching critical mass.....

final warning from me to you idiot boy........clean it up and move your stupidity to VF or i will shut you down.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

not sure who is scamming whom.....but my tolerance level for allowing this buffoon to ruin every thread with his drunken, retarded rants is quickly reaching critical mass.....

final warning from me to you idiot boy........clean it up and move your stupidity to VF or i will shut you down.

Whaattt. I was going to give Shen Li some 1000times more inferior loving with my geriatric white guy penis.

This thread is mine.  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Well I'm using ignore now

Yea you said that before.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Amen brother, he is definitely Vesna material.