Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Should Odinson be banned?

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should Odinson be banned and for how long?

one day
0 (0%)
one week
1 (6.3%)
one month
0 (0%)
permanent
4 (25%)
he should not be banned
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"That vote is ridiculous. Someone is scamming the system methinks

not sure who is scamming whom.....but my tolerance level for allowing this buffoon to ruin every thread with his drunken, retarded rants is quickly reaching critical mass.....

final warning from me to you idiot boy........clean it up and move your stupidity to VF or i will shut you down.

Amen brother, he is definitely Vesna material.

What the hell did Vesna do? Her handle attacked me when I said what colour my woman is...

But now she acts all tolerant. She is truly a serbian. Serbian is a swear word.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That vote is ridiculous. Someone is scamming the system methinks

not sure who is scamming whom.....but my tolerance level for allowing this buffoon to ruin every thread with his drunken, retarded rants is quickly reaching critical mass.....

final warning from me to you idiot boy........clean it up and move your stupidity to VF or i will shut you down.

Amen brother, he is definitely Vesna material.

You are not military and you are not black so no "brother" from you, thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"soooooo, do you not see 3 strikes on here? i count alot more then 3 Annie. But, i do not have the final say or dick lick would be posting on the dark side from now on.

I regret to say that I am one of the people that voted for no banning. I usually don't read his posts because who wants to read some guy bragging about how cute he thinks he is. However, after reading some of the garbage he has spewed in this thread I would vote differently now.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Keeper"soooooo, do you not see 3 strikes on here? i count alot more then 3 Annie. But, i do not have the final say or dick lick would be posting on the dark side from now on.

I regret to say that I am one of the people that voted for no banning. I usually don't read his posts because who wants to read some guy bragging about how cute he thinks he is. However, after reading some of the garbage he has spewed in this thread I would vote differently now.

I´m sorry if I claimed to be cute...

I´m ugly. My face is goddamn horror show. I´m tall and I have fangs for christ sakes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I´m ugly. My face is goddamn horror show. I´m tall and I have fangs for christ sakes.

Last response directly to you; nobody cares what you look like.

Odinson

I spit and speak foul like a sailor.

If you want the fucking James Bond then go somewhere else.

Odinson

Last response directly to you; nobody cares what you look like.

Then stop writing about me.. Sissy.

Anonymous

He has had more than enough warnings. I say you should go authoritarian on his white European ass. Get rid of this goof ASAP!! He belongs on the homo forum(VF) with his braindead bf EU, not fucking here.

Odinson

He has had more than enough warnings. I say you should go authoritarian on his white European ass. Get rid of this goof ASAP!! He belongs on the homo forum(VF) with his braindead bf EU, not fucking here.

Why do you hate the whites... I know we have this white superiority thing but why do you attack our manhood? You are a very confusing character.

I hate EU to the core.

Anonymous

Why do you hate the whites... I know we have this white superiority thing but why do you attack our manhood? You are a very confusing character.

I hate EU to the core.

Funny, he seems to want in your pants. ;)

Odinson

I hate EU to the core.

You cannot send me your picture and hate me at the same time. Why do you attack our manhood?

Odinson

I hate EU to the core.

It doggies me all around. It hates fashie and that makes him a crazy troll all the way.

I have hard time thinking that fashionista is real.

Anonymous

I hate EU to the core.

It doggies me all around. It hates fashie and that makes him a crazy troll all the way.

I disagree with her religion, but she is one of the most down to earth people I have ever known. EU on the other hand is an insane homo.

Odinson

I disagree with her religion, but she is one of the most down to earth people I have ever known. EU on the other hand is an insane homo.

I do not know what to believe in here anymore...

Internet is filled with weird personnel.

I do not even believe she is real anymore.

Odinson