Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2020, 04:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375455 time=1597284680 user_id=88
Quote from: Demographics post_id=375426 time=1597271153
Quote from: cc post_id=375425 time=1597270079 user_id=88
If you have to ask ................

If you  have the answer please share.  ac_smile

Maybe history is not your strong suit, so I'll help out here.

After the war and internment, Japanese people took offence to the word  "Jap" which was used exclusively against the enemy during the war ... akin to using Kraut and worse against the lowlife nazis

Before the war,  "Jap" was commonly used as a short form without offense

As they find it offense I don't use it solely for that reason .. I leave that to the lowlife mels of our wold to deliberately slur people

Sorry not good enough, quite fucking lame in fact. They are Nips (short for Nipponese or Nippon) and Japs (short for Japanese), your progressive white washing of sensibilities is clouding realiy. What the fuck did the British people do to you that we deserve the title of  "Brit" in your feculent court of opinion. Two opinions, yours and reality.

You are a Shylock and a Jew your game is old and stale.

cc

Then I'm the one or the 2 of us sober
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375477 time=1597299416 user_id=88
Then I'm the one sober

No, you are a Shylock and a liar.

cc

Anonymous

Typically the Jew slinks away.

And this is the case. The devil's darkness  is the Jews playground.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375455 time=1597284680 user_id=88
As they find it offense I don't use it solely for that reason .. I leave that to the lowlife mels of our wold to deliberately slur people

You consistently use the term 'Kraut', which is derogatory towards the German peoples!

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=375421 time=1597269058 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=375417 time=1597268122
There are 115 Chinese and 85 South Asians in Nelson.

I'm picturing mel sneaking around with night goggles peaking Into every bedroom and putting a check mark for every non white on a map of every residence in the area

He probably marks the door with a white plague X like a swashbuckling pantsless Caucasian Zorro....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

its only 24 k's from Castlegar so it shouldn't take more than an hour and there's only 7000 ppl living there so it would be easy to bump into her

Anonymous

Anonymous

There are five hundred visible minorities in Nelson officially..

That doesn't even take into consideration the many Filipino temporary foreign workers in the hotels and restaurants, the Koreans and Japanese on reciprocal working visas, minority people who work there and maintain residences elsewhere or young minority Canadians from other towns and provinces who work in the area in the summer..

I go there very summer except for this summer......it's a very multicultural little city.....Mel's in denial.

Anonymous

I read Huntsville only has 335 visible minorities. I know Muskoka very well and I know that number is misleading. It's like any other town across Canada. Immigrant minority owned small service businesses and/or staffed by immigrant minorities. Whatever. Multiculturalism is the reality coast to coast. Get used to it. More is coming.

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=375482 time=1597300372
You consistently use the term 'Kraut', which is derogatory towards the German peoples!

Wannabe Nazis are exempt from any mercies .. and earn / beg ridicule

When the jackboot fits, fucking wear it

Anonymous

Quote from: CAA post_id=375546 time=1597346324
its only 24 k's from Castlegar so it shouldn't take more than an hour and there's only 7000 ppl living there so it would be easy to bump into her

Could you recharge the Real Womans mobility scooter at an e-charge station.

Odinson

Its so dark in here now...

Took me a while to notice that the street lights are not on... Probably because they are doing some work on the cables.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=375599 time=1597357749 user_id=136
Its so dark in here now...

Took me a while to notice that the street lights are not on... Probably because they are doing some work on the cables.

You should see it here!  There are no street lights to speak of anywhere around!  No sidewalks, and no bike paths either!  Just the way I like it!

In fact, kids can ride their dirtbikes around on the road here, adults their quads/mowers/whatever, and be left alone!

You Euro's need a real taste of Canadian rural!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview