A

Portland

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2020, 02:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=376203 time=1597714905
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=376202 time=1597714676 user_id=2845
When did you kill her cat?

I had to give away the cat long after she left, because she hated the cat and didn't want it.

Give it away or blow it away....Get your story straight, please.... ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376249 time=1597738452 user_id=156

The cat was given away.

Anonymous

Either way, I am not your enemy, Renee...

Your cities are turning into 'Lord of the Flies' shit...

Focus on that, before you give a fuck about what I do or say...

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=376250 time=1597738532

The cat was given away.

For years you claimed that you shot the cat. You gave sorrow filled testimony that it was the hardest thing you ever had to do and it was done because the cat was antisocial and unfit for adoption. Now it seems that is was all bullshit...or so you now want to claim.

Is this the latest alcohol fueled lie or are you finally telling the truth about something?...

Mel if killing your pet was indeed a lie then it wasn't funny or entertaining in any way. It was just another example of your desperate need for attention....As I have always maintained YOU need professional psychiatric help and not that "free" kinda rubber stamp crap that you wait on line for up there. Get some...the sooner the better.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376258 time=1597751160 user_id=156
Quote from: Mel post_id=376250 time=1597738532

The cat was given away.

For years you claimed that you shot the cat. You gave sorrow filled testimony that it was the hardest thing you ever had to do and it was done because the cat was antisocial and unfit for adoption. Now it seems that is was all bullshit...or so you now want to claim.

Is this the latest alcohol fueled lie or are you finally telling the truth about something?...

Mel if killing your pet was indeed a lie then it wasn't funny or entertaining in any way. It was just another example of your desperate need for attention....As I have always maintained YOU need professional psychiatric help and not that "free" kinda rubber stamp crap that you wait on line for up there. Get some...the sooner the better.

yes

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376258 time=1597751160 user_id=156

I'm adjusting the narrative for you, and for this entire forum also.  You see, I am tired of having every poster here hang off my every word, my every action, just because they themselves have boring and unfulfilling lives.

So I adjust the narrative...  I got rid of the cat in whatever fashion you believe I did!  

You honestly think I'd be honest about anything on these shithole forums?  They have proven to me that their only use is for shitposting.  Old DV I could have a convo.  Old DV is no longer...

You believe what you want to believe, and spread that word!  Spread it to Twitter, girlfriend!  Make sure to include Black Twitter also!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Rennee

https://images.uncyclomedia.co/uncyclopedia/en/thumb/8/81/Jabba_the_Hut.jpg/250px-Jabba_the_Hut.jpg">

Anonymous

Mel gave the cat away to someone who fed it to a harbour seal.  :sad:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376482 time=1597867841 user_id=88
QuoteOld DV

Never stops with it  :roll:

Mel lives in the past.

Joe Biden

I promise to end the parking shortage in Portland if the people of Charleston, West Virginia elect me as their next Sherrif.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview