A

Drove into Nelson tonight...

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 03:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375612 time=1597367912 user_id=88
I think its about time to end the creepy lowlife nazi spoiled brat's prime agenda slop spewed here over and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over

He has his very own bucket of trash which draws the worse of the worse .. when they don't follow him here .. although I suspect a hell of a lot of them are actually  him on both sites

This started out as a good  area for posters to play as adults till he set out to turn it into a site like his own and ruin it for "real people"  posters

That's my 2 shekels worth

Mel is broken man spinning a broken record.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375619 time=1597374205 user_id=3254
You're right cc.

How is she right?  I simply stated that this forum is still not accessible from Telus IP addresses in the Koots.

State to me how I'm wrong.  You won't.  You can't.  And that's because you're simply retarded.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "CHEK 6" post_id=375637 time=1597391787
Could Andrea be the Real Woman?

There's a very good chance of this...  The Real Woman was most active very late at night, at least on my forum...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375612 time=1597367912 user_id=88
I think its about time to end the creepy lowlife nazi spoiled brat's prime agenda slop spewed here over and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over

He has his very own bucket of trash which draws the worse of the worse .. when they don't follow him here .. although I suspect a hell of a lot of them are actually  him on both sites

This started out as a good  area for posters to play as adults till he set out to turn it into a site like his own and ruin it for "real people"  posters

That's my 2 shekels worth

You have here a sub called "Rejected", that encourages anonymous guest posting and is moderated by a dude that started life here as a female troll and you expect posters in this little arena to behave like adults?  ac_toofunny  

Really???...WTF are you on? Whatever it is it must be strong stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=375641 time=1597392494
You have here a sub called "Rejected", that encourages anonymous guest posting and is moderated by a dude that started life here as a female troll and you expect posters in this little arena to behave like adults?  ac_toofunny  

Really???...WTF are you on? Whatever it is it must be strong stuff.

You have to understand CC's mental state...  She does this at every forum.  She attempts to create an environment made 'just for her' in every forum she posts at.

It's why there are actually two subs here, dedicated just for her and her Muslim related copy pasta...  She has control of that.

CC is like Bricktop...  They are exceptionally power-hungry posters, that will attempt to control even a shit sub like this one.  It's what she's always done...

That's why no board will keep her on as a Mod, except on subs created just for her.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=375595 time=1597354592
Its not a multicultural utopia yet

And thank goodness for that!  There are still some small towns here in BC that don't play the "cower down to all coloured races simply because you're White" shit...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/branding-iron-bar-and-grill-it-s-ok-to-be-white-stickers-keremeos-1.5684436">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5684436">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/branding-iron-bar-and-grill-it-s-ok-to-be-white-stickers-keremeos-1.5684436

cc

Fuck you live in a make believe world .. moreso than anyone I know.

cc has zero control of any part of anything. What little she had for a very brief go she fast bailed out of  years ago

For your own sanity, get in the real world.

The world your mind creates sucks you into those tempting Alice in Wonderland paths into Lalaland

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375649 time=1597395010 user_id=88
cc has zero control of any part of anything.

And that bothers you.  It's why you spend all your time on shit subs like this trying to implement changes that suit you, and only you.

You are fake as fuck, and everyone with a functioning brain can see it from miles away.  Maybe the retarded head Chink can't see it, but maybe she can...  Either way, most don't care.

You spent your entire elderly life, CC, trying to mold and form shitholes just like this.  You even attempted this at my forum, which was laughable, but you gave it a go nonetheless.

You're a fucking snake.

cc

Get in the real world mel. You demonstrate zero knowledge of a single thing that goes on  and are making a total fool of yourself in the process

I'll suggest you fix yourself into a real person rather than live in your imaginary  Lalaland ..  dreaming  up fairy tails about other's lives

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375652 time=1597395914 user_id=88
Get in the real world mel. You demonstrate zero knowledge of a single thing that goes on  and are making a total fool of yourself in the process

I'll suggest you fix yourself into a real person rather than live in your imaginary  Lalaland .. and dream up fairy tails about other's lives

If that's the best you've got, then I think my view stands...

cc

Think what you want

You always have always demonstrated living  in a world you imagine

You might give the real world a try .. or not

Anonymous

No harm, no foul, CC...

I am one of the few posters from old, that still actually exists.

I have seen it all.  And will rarely hold grudges against anyone for anything.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview