Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Drove into Nelson tonight...

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 03:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=375641 time=1597392494
Quote from: cc post_id=375612 time=1597367912 user_id=88
I think its about time to end the creepy lowlife nazi spoiled brat's prime agenda slop spewed here over and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over

He has his very own bucket of trash which draws the worse of the worse .. when they don't follow him here .. although I suspect a hell of a lot of them are actually  him on both sites

This started out as a good  area for posters to play as adults till he set out to turn it into a site like his own and ruin it for "real people"  posters

That's my 2 shekels worth

You have here a sub called "Rejected", that encourages anonymous guest posting and is moderated by a dude that started life here as a female troll and you expect posters in this little arena to behave like adults?  

Really???...WTF are you on? Whatever it is it must be strong stuff.

You are a tad slow, so I'll try to dumb it down for you

Anonymous guest posting has always been fun right back to the beginning of free-for-all DV (I think it was called that then)

Most all were smart quality posters

It was wild and crazy and super fun  .. but full up with  smart people who were great posters and great topics.. not the low level repetitive same shit over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over low level slugs we are getting here of late
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375664 time=1597399241 user_id=88
I think its about time to end the creepy lowlife nazi spoiled brat's prime agenda slop spewed here over and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over

He has his very own bucket of trash which draws the worse of the worse .. when they don't follow him here .. although I suspect a hell of a lot of them are actually  him on both sites

This started out as a good  area for posters to play as adults till he set out to turn it into a site like his own and ruin it for "real people"  posters

You have here a sub called "Rejected", that encourages anonymous guest posting and is moderated by a dude that started life here as a female troll and you expect posters in this little arena to behave like adults?  

Anonymous guest posting has always been fun right back to the beginning of free-for-all DV (I think it was called that then)

It was wild and crazy and super fun  .. but full up with  smart people who were great posters and great topics.. not the low level repetitive same shit over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over low level slugs we are getting here of late

The shit we get now is the same bad song stuck on repeat. When Shen Li and Renee post anonymously they are good. Wazzzup was a good anonymous poster too.

Renee

That was then and this is now. And no I'm not a "tad slow" and you need not "dumb down" anything for me.

Most of the "smart quality" posters that existed on DV have moved on to greener pastures or in some cases...died. What you are left with now is a conglomeration of butt sniffers, scatophiles, window lickers and wannabes. These are the lion's share of those inclined to "guest post" that exist today.

Furthermore, this forum opened itself up to all kinds of nasty germs when certain members went off to other forums, populated by lesser beings, and drew attention to this place. I know it was done in the spirit of community  :laugh3: but as the saying goes, "You reap what you sew."

I'm sorry if you cannot recognize that sad fact. Sometimes I think that we, myself included, have hung on far too long to this form of social communication out of sentimentality. Because general forums like this are actually in a state of decay and if you pay close attention you will see that decay is accelerating by the day, if not by the hour.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Quote from: Herman post_id=375665 time=1597399990 user_id=1689
Wazzzup was a good anonymous poster too.

Wazzup sucked balls. But at least he made interesting sounds while he was doing so.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=375677 time=1597416454 user_id=156

That was then and this is now. And no I'm not a "tad slow" and you need not "dumb down" anything for me.

Most of the "smart quality" posters that existed on DV have moved on to greener pastures or in some cases...died. What you are left with now is a conglomeration of butt sniffers, scatophiles, window lickers and wannabes. These are the lion's share of those inclined to "guest post" that exist today.

Furthermore, this forum opened itself up to all kinds of nasty germs when certain members went off to other forums, populated by lesser beings, and drew attention to this place. I know it was done in the spirit of community  :laugh3: but as the saying goes, "You reap what you sew."

I'm sorry if you cannot recognize that sad fact. Sometimes I think that we, myself included, have hung on far too long to this form of social communication out of sentimentality. Because general forums like this are actually in a state of decay and if you pay close attention you will see that decay is accelerating by the day, if not by the hour.

True, but I do not like Twitter either. So, as you can see, I remain.

Blurt

Quote from: Statscan post_id=375699 time=1597430767
There are 15 people of Estonian heritagan in Nelson.

Quote from: Statscan post_id=375699 time=1597430767
There are 15 people of Estonian heritagan in Nelson.

How many people of Estonian heritagan in Nelson, agan?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

There are 5 Manx people in Nelson! The Manx people are from the Isle of Man.

Maybe I should just post the chart?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Brian post_id=375758 time=1597449931
My dad was the frontman for the band "Nelson".

HA, HA

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375678 time=1597416698 user_id=1974
Wazzup sucked balls. But at least he made interesting sounds while he was doing so.

Why?  Because he dared to lean right of center?

Blurt

No, because he couldn't write half a sentence without hurling and flinging personal insults at his interlocutor.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375817 time=1597497858 user_id=1974
No, because he couldn't write half a sentence without hurling and flinging personal insults at his interlocutor.

Yes, I know. He is an intelligent guy and does not need to do that. I liked his contributions, but I did not understand why he would stoop to school yard insults.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview