Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Drove into Nelson tonight...

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 03:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Everyone is jelly

https://www.freakden.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/giant-cameltoe-just-a-tiny-penis-thats-not-a-cameltoe-its.jpg">

Anonymous

.....It would be an honour to pleasure you by nibbling those nipples Melson.

Blurt

Quote from: Mel post_id=375982 time=1597564993

Don't pretend you don't prance around flamboyantly in public, purposely drawing in attention...

I don't.

I'm an upstanding citizen with an impeccable fashion sense, a high IQ, and a low tolerance for half-German truck drivers who like to form a vagina with their thumb and forefinger.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: Mel post_id=375984 time=1597566193
Everyone is jelly

https://www.freakden.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/giant-cameltoe-just-a-tiny-penis-thats-not-a-cameltoe-its.jpg">

A 36B cup and a camel toe?

You're full of surprises, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375991 time=1597573748 user_id=1974
I don't.

I'm an upstanding citizen with an impeccable fashion sense, a high IQ, and a low tolerance for half-German truck drivers who like to form a vagina with their thumb and forefinger.

I know you are.  And that's why I don't jump on the 'Anti-Blurt' bandwagon, and never have...

Anonymous

However, you do have absolutely no business behind a Mod panel...  Just like Renee.

Blurt

Last time I was a mod anywhere was in 2016. And that was at my own forum.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375996 time=1597574581 user_id=1974
Last time I was a mod anywhere was in 2016. And that was at my own forum.

Thank God, and I'm not even religious...

Blurt

I was a good mod. Ask anyone.

Even CC thought I was doing a good job on Van.

Don't sell me short.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=376000 time=1597574941 user_id=1974
I was a good mod. Ask anyone.

Even CC thought I was doing a good job on Van.

Don't sell me short.

Sorry, but your performance wasn't up to expectations.  Corporate has other losers to replace you...

Anonymous

Don't worry about that though...  It makes them angry!   :laugh:

I might hit up Rover Creek tomorrow, with my bike...  You just watch how fucking angry the retards here will react to that!   :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=375994 time=1597574307
However, you do have absolutely no business behind a Mod panel...  Just like Renee.

Fuck you, with a God damn wire brush...Funny how you and that tear filled little Nazi rube are the only posters that ever complained. I did the bidding of the administration and that is all. The only complaint anyone could ever level at me was that I was a bit anal about keeping things organized. Some people just didn't  get the concept of subs and probably still don't.

I modded this place as a favor to RW. I had no experience and flew this shit by the seat of my pants. Furthermore I hated doing it because at the time there were no written rules regarding conduct of posters and I had to take direction verbally which shifted back and forth between the two often warring co-admins. There were times when I would slap you or SCOUSE for infractions (Nazi Genocide talk and cross forum drama) only to have my actions overturned the following day....You want to talk about frustration? You have no fucking clue. After my experience modding this place you couldn't pay me enough to mod ANY forum ever again.

Stop whining about something that happened years ago FFS, you little, sotted, bitch.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376014 time=1597593247 user_id=156

Fuck you, with a God damn wire brush...Funny how you and that tear filled little Nazi rube are the only posters that ever complained. I did the bidding of the administration and that is all. The only complaint anyone could ever level at me was that I was a bit anal about keeping things organized. Some people just didn't  get the concept of subs and probably still don't.

I modded this place as a favor to RW. I had no experience and flew this shit by the seat of my pants. Furthermore I hated doing it because at the time there were no written rules regarding conduct of posters and I had to take direction verbally which shifted back and forth between the two often warring co-admins. There were times when I would slap you or SCOUSE for infractions (Nazi Genocide talk and cross forum drama) only to have my actions overturned the following day....You want to talk about frustration? You have no fucking clue. After my experience modding this place you couldn't pay me enough to mod ANY forum ever again.

Stop whining about something that happened years ago FFS, you little, sotted, bitch.

That was my fault Renee, and I don't blame you for getting frustrated for it..

I learned from my mistakes, I'm hands off now.....kiebers is really the person who runs this place..

And DD you are a very fair mod like Renee was.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376018 time=1597602537 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=376014 time=1597593247 user_id=156

That was my fault Renee, and I don't blame you for getting frustrated for it..

I learned from my mistakes, I'm hands off now.....kiebers is really the person who runs this place..

And DD you are a very fair mod like Renee was.

ac_smile

I understand...I know that at the time you were dealing with the terminal illness of your father and RW wasn't in a good place healthwise as well. It was just a bad situation all around and I hold no animosity against anyone for it. I went into it with my eyes open and should have followed my gut and stayed out of it.

I just have a real problem when little odious shit bags like Mel try to bismirch my character without knowing what the fuck they are talking about, especially when the character of those slinging the shit in my direction are at the bottom of the fucking food chain.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview