Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Lamestream Media Double Standards and Fake News

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What the American media lied about, but now grudgingly admits.

Hydroxychloroquine works

The Virus came from a Chinese lab

Hunter Biden's laptop was real

Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op

The "Russian Bounties" story was fake

We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time

Blue state lockdowns didn't work

Schools should be opened

Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country

The Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful

Anonymous

sickening double standards

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

A recent survey found that the United States ranks last among 46 nations in media trust, with only 29 percent of Americans who were polled expressing confidence.

The annual digital news report from the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism stated that trust in media has increased in a number of countries and generally across the world—but not in the United States.

"Finland remains the country with the highest levels of overall trust (65%), and the USA now has the lowest levels (29%) in our survey," according to the report.

It noted that a number of Americans are turning away from consuming news or are "avoiding news altogether" following the 2020 election.

cc

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/29/cnn-loses-nearly-half-viewers-2020-2021/">CNN Loses Nearly Half Its Viewers In Post-Trump Network Ratings Bloodbath

CNN lost nearly half of its viewers in just one year as major cable news networks struggled in ratings, Nielsen Media Research ratings released Tuesday showed.

In June of 2021, CNN had an average of 580,000 total daily viewers – a drop of 49% compared to June of 2020.

The network also lost 59% of its viewers in the critical 25 – 54 age demographic, with an average of 133,000 total day viewers in the demographic for the month of June.

CNN lost the most viewers out of all three major news networks.

MSNBC had the second-largest drop in viewership and lost 37% of its total audience compared to June of last year. The network had an average of 763,000 total viewers in June of 2021 and 99,000 viewers in the 25 – 54 age demographic, a drop of 48%.

Fox News had the largest number of viewers and the least substantial drop since last year – it lost 35% of its total viewers for an average of 1,172,000 total viewers in the month of June and had an average of 195,000 viewers in the 25 – 54 demographic, a 42% decrease since June of 2020.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I predict Ron Desantis will seek the GOP nomination in 2024. If he does, Trump won't run and Desantis will be the MAGA candidate and win. Don't worry CNN, you will get your bogeyman again.

Anonymous

A recent Gallup poll that shows the media is one of the American institutions with the least amount of cofidence. The poll shows that a mere 21% of respondents said they had "a great deal" or "quite a lot" of confidence in newspapers, while just 16% of Americans said they had the same of television news. The only institution that had lower scores was Congress, which only 12% of Americans had confidence in.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=416108 time=1626672202 user_id=1689
A recent Gallup poll that shows the media is one of the American institutions with the least amount of cofidence. The poll shows that a mere 21% of respondents said they had "a great deal" or "quite a lot" of confidence in newspapers, while just 16% of Americans said they had the same of television news. The only institution that had lower scores was Congress, which only 12% of Americans had confidence in.

Who would trust the Democratic congress and their media allies.

Thiel

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=416112 time=1626674034 user_id=2015

Who would trust the Democratic congress and their media allies.

Not I.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

I never watch American media sources.

Anonymous

Jim Crow Joe  calls CNN's Don Lemon 'one of the most informed journalists in the country' during town hall. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

After Biden says he wants to ban at least some handguns, Politifact says it's 'false' that Biden wants to 'ban handguns'. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Supposedly nonpartisan fact-checking org Politifact ran interference for the Biden administration this week, falsely claiming that Biden did not say he wants to ban handguns during a recent town hall.

Biden responded, according to the White House transcript of the event, with a clear indication that he wants to ban at least some handguns:

Now, I'm not being a wise guy. There's no reason you should — have you seen my gun violence legislation I've introduced? As you know — because you're so involved — actually, crime is down; gun violence and murder rates are up. Guns. I'm the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, that made sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon — whether it's a — whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle — is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I'm not likely to get that done in the near term.

Anonymous

:JC_howdy: y
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=416639 time=1627233157 user_id=114
Supposedly nonpartisan fact-checking org Politifact ran interference for the Biden administration this week, falsely claiming that Biden did not say he wants to ban handguns during a recent town hall.

Biden responded, according to the White House transcript of the event, with a clear indication that he wants to ban at least some handguns:

Now, I'm not being a wise guy. There's no reason you should — have you seen my gun violence legislation I've introduced? As you know — because you're so involved — actually, crime is down; gun violence and murder rates are up. Guns. I'm the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, that made sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon — whether it's a — whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle — is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I'm not likely to get that done in the near term.

Most fact checkers are no better than the prog media.

Anonymous

Their prog news can sink or swim on their own. They should not get another dime of our money.

CBC requests another bailout with ad sales down again

Just 578,000 Canadians watched a live CBC broadcast of Emperor Naruhito open the Summer Games according to Numeris, formerly the Bureau of Broadcast Measurement. By comparison 975,000 watched a regularly scheduled episode of a Master Chef cooking contest on CTV.

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/08/cbc-requests-another-bailout-with-ad-sales-down-again/?fbclid=IwAR2wzCamrwrGEOHpkU-lE3L81LFDUwoP11YwoeyA-uzoiKLZ3-wlq1PhkSQ">https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/ ... -wlq1PhkSQ">https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/08/cbc-requests-another-bailout-with-ad-sales-down-again/?fbclid=IwAR2wzCamrwrGEOHpkU-lE3L81LFDUwoP11YwoeyA-uzoiKLZ3-wlq1PhkSQ

Another plunge in ad revenue. Another threat to chop services. Another plea for more taxpayer bailout money.

Blacklock's Reporter says CBC advertising revenues fell again last year by 18% and the state broadcaster said it will require more federal grants to offset commercial losses.