Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Drove up to Mt. Sentinel today...

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2020, 07:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

I know Mel is drunk when he does it, but I do not understand why Mel is always an asshole to Fash and Cronus.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=376762 time=1597983106 user_id=3170
I know Mel is drunk when he does it, but I do not understand why Mel is always an asshole to Fash and Cronus.

Mel aint getting laid and Fash and Cronus are. Not with each other though. I don't think so anyway.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=376735 time=1597975102 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376734 time=1597974680 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=376732 time=1597974240 user_id=88
I really don't think Fash should have to clean up the spoiled little boy's messes every morning

I didn't think Mel would still be awake and drinking while I'm getting ready for work in the morning..

I should avoid this sub until nine am.

Fuck that. You pay the fucking bills. Post anytime and in any sub you choose to. If the short, ugly, retarded, crybaby homo doesn't like it, he can take his whining ass to another forum.

I've got a few bags of washed hand me downs from our now 8 year old daughter and I reckon the leggings, shorts, and skirts would fit you well.

Let me know a PO box if you'd like them...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I agree with Shen Li. If I was the owner, I sure as hell would not stay away from this sub because it makes Mel pout.

Berry Sweet

Mel is just jealous that Fash runs a successful forum...even more jealous because she's a woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=376765 time=1597986096 user_id=1689
I agree with Shen Li. If I was the owner, I sure as hell would not stay away from this sub because it makes Mel pout.

I am not staying away..

Some days, like this morning, I don't have time for the same nonsense that appears every night.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376767 time=1597986905 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=376765 time=1597986096 user_id=1689

I am not staying away..

Some days, like this morning, I don't have time for the same nonsense that appears every night.

Fair enough. Do not put up with shit.

cc

Quote from: Gaon post_id=376762 time=1597983106 user_id=3170

An asshole is all  he is

and always was
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376714 time=1597962677 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=376696 time=1597956329 user_id=156
Quote from: Barstard post_id=376691 time=1597954624
Y'all all called him mister lockdown and now you want to do the same thing

Mel got criticized for locking down his forum because he incessantly bragged about how other forums would do that exact same thing when he disturbed the peace....Unfortunately he was generally wrong about the other forums. It was just a way for him to beat his chest and blow smoke up his own skirt.

He's damn lucky that he hasn't been called out more about that shit.

And for the record, I think turning off guest posting just to spite Mel is a bad idea. There is a mod here is there not? Let them do their job if Mel gets out of control. If he wants to cry...give him something to cry about. To my knowledge there are no rules here allowing posters to turn vicious and aggressive on a personal level.

I'm not going to make that a daily habit Renee.

You shouldn't have to. Unfortunately he is a major asshole when he is here. He acts out on every female run forum he posts on. The truth is it's not really you he is hating on, it's all women in general.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376780 time=1598009476 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376714 time=1597962677 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=376696 time=1597956329 user_id=156
Quote from: Barstard post_id=376691 time=1597954624
Y'all all called him mister lockdown and now you want to do the same thing

Mel got criticized for locking down his forum because he incessantly bragged about how other forums would do that exact same thing when he disturbed the peace....Unfortunately he was generally wrong about the other forums. It was just a way for him to beat his chest and blow smoke up his own skirt.

He's damn lucky that he hasn't been called out more about that shit.

And for the record, I think turning off guest posting just to spite Mel is a bad idea. There is a mod here is there not? Let them do their job if Mel gets out of control. If he wants to cry...give him something to cry about. To my knowledge there are no rules here allowing posters to turn vicious and aggressive on a personal level.

I'm not going to make that a daily habit Renee.

You shouldn't have to. Unfortunately he is a major asshole when he is here. He acts out on every female run forum he posts on. The truth is it's not really you he is hating on, it's all women in general.

That's what I've observed too.

Anonymous

The human nature.  The human condition...

When a picture of a chainsaw, and a drive up the mountain, could lead to a thread such as this...

Either I'm the dumbest poster on these forums, or I'm the smartest...  Not sure yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=376787 time=1598015646

When a picture of a chainsaw, and a drive up the mountain, could lead to a thread such as this...

Either I'm the dumbest poster on these forums, or I'm the smartest...  Not sure yet.

No, I changed my mind, I'm the biggest attention whore on these forums. Beer makes me even more narcissistic.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=376787 time=1598015646

Why don't we put it to a vote?... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376644 time=1597940547 user_id=88
He's actually fairly sharp intellectually

Thank you!  I think this is the first compliment I've ever received on this forum!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview