Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Why?

Started by Anonymous, August 22, 2020, 06:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377449 time=1598335303 user_id=88
Wise words wasted on a white trash dead poofter worshiping Kraut

and no, I don't use that K word with  decent Germans, but this white trash's mind  lives back in the 30s

You're quickly becoming a nobody around the forums.  Quit your kvetching and go to bed.  You have nothing to offer anymore.

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=377452 time=1598337034
I like to study demographics, Renee.  I take into account variables.

Explain to me how West Virginia, which is almost all White, many living in substandard conditions, is a safer State to live in than States that have large Black populations (who all have much more chances and opportunities to succeed in life, compared to life in West Virginia).

I'll await your response...

Wait all you want. You can wait standing on your head while picking the scab on your anus for all I care.

I asked you a question point blank and your obvious dodge is duly noted.

As for your study of demographics, well I don't care about that. Anyone can read Wikipedia and formulate half-baked conclusions. All you have done is proclaim your lack of grasp of the issue at hand. Simple minds look for simple answers. I hate being cryptic but for now I will leave that up to you to figure out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=377448 time=1598334428 user_id=156
Quote from: Mel post_id=377334 time=1598312150
Quote from: Renee post_id=377251 time=1598269060 user_id=156
Yeah, explain all the white faces amongst the "peaceful protesters" who have been seen acting like savages.

Knock it the fuck off with that ignorant "white man superior" nonsense. Its all BULLSHIT. We are all ONE big savage fucking species. Cultural conditioning is the only thing that stands between civility and savagery. Get it thru your block shaped head.

Those whites are simply doing what academia and the media has taught them to do.  It's a different issue.  

Blacks seem to revert to chimp-like behaviour regardless of their social status, upbringing, education, or country of origin.  Only Blacks will regularly revert to chimp-like behaviour for something as simple as a minor traffic offense stop.

Its NOT a different issue. The circumstances may be different but it's still a form of cultural conditioning. Your social behaviour, sense of right and wrong and how you view and react to the world around you is all due to the social and cultural environment you have been exposed to.

Exactly how many educated, middle class blacks do you know that you can make such a sweeping and ignorant claim? I guess you have never seen how low rent, white trash, behaves or maybe you conveniently ignore it. The latter is most likely. I find it mind boggling that a concept so simple and so obvious as "cultural conditioning" escapes you especially when it is right in front of your rum blossom covered face. :nea:

It's heinous enough that I have to watch while scads of white liberals act out their narcissistic self-loathing on a daily basis but it adds insult to injury when I see white people like you who are willfully ignorant in regard to the reasons for and causes behind our societal woes. It's like watching the hand of God drive the last nail in the coffin lid of the caucasian race.

If Mel didn't spend so much time emptying cans of  mass produced beer that tastes like donkey piss, he might have heard of Dr Leslyn Lewis. She did surprisingly well in her run for the Tory leadership despite never having held elected office.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377549 time=1598383795 user_id=114
Yeah, explain all the white faces amongst the "peaceful protesters" who have been seen acting like savages.

Knock it the fuck off with that ignorant "white man superior" nonsense. Its all BULLSHIT. We are all ONE big savage fucking species. Cultural conditioning is the only thing that stands between civility and savagery. Get it thru your block shaped head.

Those whites are simply doing what academia and the media has taught them to do.  It's a different issue.  

Blacks seem to revert to chimp-like behaviour regardless of their social status, upbringing, education, or country of origin.  Only Blacks will regularly revert to chimp-like behaviour for something as simple as a minor traffic offense stop.

Its NOT a different issue. The circumstances may be different but it's still a form of cultural conditioning. Your social behaviour, sense of right and wrong and how you view and react to the world around you is all due to the social and cultural environment you have been exposed to.

Exactly how many educated, middle class blacks do you know that you can make such a sweeping and ignorant claim? I guess you have never seen how low rent, white trash, behaves or maybe you conveniently ignore it. The latter is most likely. I find it mind boggling that a concept so simple and so obvious as "cultural conditioning" escapes you especially when it is right in front of your rum blossom covered face. :nea:

It's heinous enough that I have to watch while scads of white liberals act out their narcissistic self-loathing on a daily basis but it adds insult to injury when I see white people like you who are willfully ignorant in regard to the reasons for and causes behind our societal woes. It's like watching the hand of God drive the last nail in the coffin lid of the caucasian race.

If Mel didn't spend so much time emptying cans of  mass produced beer that tastes like donkey piss, he might have heard of Dr Leslyn Lewis. She did surprisingly well in her run for the Tory leadership despite never having held elected office.

Isn't tokenism great!

Anonymous

Dr Lewis secured 20.49 per cent of votes in the first ballot Mel. On the second ballot, Lewis picked up 30 per cent of votes, falling just behind MacKay's 34.78 per cent and O'Toole's 35.22 per cent. Pretty amazing for a political newcomer.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377552 time=1598384583 user_id=114
Dr Lewis secured 20.49 per cent of votes in the first ballot Mel. On the second ballot, Lewis picked up 30 per cent of votes, falling just behind MacKay's 34.78 per cent and O'Toole's 35.22 per cent. Pretty amazing for a political newcomer.

All according to script. Faux inclusiveness using tokenism, the right trys this same shit all the time with same scripted result. She never had a chance as it was always a two horse race. You can buy into those bullshit optics if you wish.

Maybe she can run for leader again in three years.

LOL

Odinson

The nikker who got shot by the police in Kenosha...

It had an active warrant for arrest due to 3rd degree sexual assault, multiple cases of domestic abuse and a criminal tresspass.

3rd degree sexual assault apparently means that he raped somebody who wasnt mentally able to give consent..

A kid or a mentally disabled person.

Just your typical every day nikker bastard...

Anonymous

That guy who shot 2 nixxers while trying to protect businesses in keosha is facing 1st degree murder charge, so now you are not allowed to protect your family property from looting raping murderers because they black

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377549 time=1598383795 user_id=114

He is a crybaby, gay idiot with death wish.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=377804 time=1598495912
Sounds like you are the one crying.

I cry every night.

Anonymous

Quote from: Sadness post_id=377809 time=1598497317People are becoming upset.

I am upset every night. But, I am not sure why.

Odinson

Remember when that brain dead woman gave birth to a baby in the facility she was in..

Hacienda something..

The media showed a white baby in the news report..

I knew it was a negro buck from the get go..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview