Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Why?

Started by Anonymous, August 22, 2020, 06:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

That chick is just stupid.... nothing to do with her ethnicity.

Most people know well enough to exit a vehicle if they're told that they are under arrest. 20 years old? Meh...

Millennials hand fed on bullshit....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

White people don't typically revert to Chimp like behaviour though, Dinky...

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=376900 time=1598093070

You obviously don't have much to do with the current crop of teenage and early 20 something fckwits...

They know EVERYTHING because they've seen something on the internet.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Barstard post_id=377053 time=1598202970
Fuken ANIMALS

Every time.  Blacks.  Every fucking time.  In any city, in any country, in any nation.

They exhibit literally Chimp IQ and behaviour almost every time, in every situation, in every place.

Anonymous

It's due to a toxic combination of low IQ and high testosterone levels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nates Higgers" post_id=377248 time=1598266649
It's due to a toxic combination of low IQ and high testosterone levels.

No doubt...  Their brains also seem to get stuck on sort of a 'repeat track' in situations...  Almost like a record skipping...

They will repeat the same phrase over and over again, just like animals do in the wild with sounds.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=376900 time=1598093070

Yeah, explain all the white faces amongst the "peaceful protesters" who have been seen acting like savages.

Knock it the fuck off with that ignorant "white man superior" nonsense. Its all BULLSHIT. We are all ONE big savage fucking species. Cultural conditioning is the only thing that stands between civility and savagery. Get it thru your block shaped head.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

"Man is a wolf to man," yes.

Some wolves are black, others white, grey, or brown.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=377251 time=1598269060 user_id=156
Yeah, explain all the white faces amongst the "peaceful protesters" who have been seen acting like savages.

Knock it the fuck off with that ignorant "white man superior" nonsense. Its all BULLSHIT. We are all ONE big savage fucking species. Cultural conditioning is the only thing that stands between civility and savagery. Get it thru your block shaped head.

Those whites are simply doing what academia and the media has taught them to do.  It's a different issue.  

Blacks seem to revert to chimp-like behaviour regardless of their social status, upbringing, education, or country of origin.  Only Blacks will regularly revert to chimp-like behaviour for something as simple as a minor traffic offense stop.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=377334 time=1598312150
Quote from: Renee post_id=377251 time=1598269060 user_id=156

Those whites are simply doing what academia and the media has taught them to do.  It's a different issue.  

Blacks seem to revert to chimp-like behaviour regardless of their social status, upbringing, education, or country of origin.  Only Blacks will regularly revert to chimp-like behaviour for something as simple as a minor traffic offense stop.

Its NOT a different issue. The circumstances may be different but it's still a form of cultural conditioning. Your social behaviour, sense of right and wrong and how you view and react to the world around you is all due to the social and cultural environment you have been exposed to.

Exactly how many educated, middle class blacks do you know that you can make such a sweeping and ignorant claim? I guess you have never seen how low rent, white trash, behaves or maybe you conveniently ignore it. The latter is most likely. I find it mind boggling that a concept so simple and so obvious as "cultural conditioning" escapes you especially when it is right in front of your rum blossom covered face. :nea:

It's heinous enough that I have to watch while scads of white liberals act out their narcissistic self-loathing on a daily basis but it adds insult to injury when I see white people like you who are willfully ignorant in regard to the reasons for and causes behind our societal woes. It's like watching the hand of God drive the last nail in the coffin lid of the caucasian race.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Wise words wasted on a white trash dead poofter worshiping Kraut

and no, I don't use that K word with  decent Germans, but this white trash's mind  lives back in the 30s
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=377448 time=1598334428 user_id=156
Its NOT a different issue.

I respectfully disagree!  Let's look at some of the poorest Whites that America knows:  Appalachian Whites.  They often live in worse conditions than most Blacks.

Now tell me, Renee, why poor Appalachian Whites don't Chimp Out like your average Negro does.  Explain that to me...

Anonymous

I like to study demographics, Renee.  I take into account variables.

Explain to me how West Virginia, which is almost all White, many living in substandard conditions, is a safer State to live in than States that have large Black populations (who all have much more chances and opportunities to succeed in life, compared to life in West Virginia).

I'll await your response...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview