Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Who is That Ethically Challenged COVID Weaponizing Marxist Billdo

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2020, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=382726 time=1600536191 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=382707 time=1600533510 user_id=3254
I don't know the owner of CBT..

He or she is entitled to her opinions, but not destroying the lives of people they disagree with......that is vile.

Dildo also brags about being aligned with the rioters. Condones and minimizes the violence.

One of the most closed minded, extremist and hateful person I've read. And Apey is right there with it.

I dont even read there because it turns my stomach. I just wanted to prove my point.

And no one hacked their stupid hate board.....its all open to the public. Anyone can read it.

Maybe THEY should put up a firewall so they can spew their venom privately. It might be easier to sell the "innocent victim of right wing terror" tropes.

So Peaches' main forum condones violence and getting people canned like that retarded piece of shit Mel threatened to do to me. Real nice, but I will pass.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=382745 time=1600542298 user_id=2015

He or she is entitled to her opinions, but not destroying the lives of people they disagree with......that is vile.

Dildo also brags about being aligned with the rioters. Condones and minimizes the violence.

One of the most closed minded, extremist and hateful person I've read. And Apey is right there with it.

I dont even read there because it turns my stomach. I just wanted to prove my point.

And no one hacked their stupid hate board.....its all open to the public. Anyone can read it.

Maybe THEY should put up a firewall so they can spew their venom privately. It might be easier to sell the "innocent victim of right wing terror" tropes.

So Peaches' main forum condones violence and getting people canned like that retarded piece of shit Mel threatened to do to me. Real nice, but I will pass.

Yup.  It sure does

Anonymous

I can't see what satisfaction the posters get from it.

Anonymous

Just can't get me out of your head, can you?   ac_toofunny

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=382769 time=1600553571 user_id=3254
I can't see what satisfaction the posters get from it.

Here's the hard facts, The world is made up of greatly varying people.

Some enjoy doing good things, some enjoy neutral things .. . but there are also some (many in fact) who enjoy hurting and / or damaging others

Best we can do in our lives is to

1. acknowledge that ..

2. keep a wary  eye out for the later group . .

and 3. when we spot it, do what we can to protect ourselves and those we care about from them

EDIT - In fact, before I could complete my post, one of the later group just couldn't stop himself from jumping in to prove my key point  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=382775 time=1600555418 user_id=88
Here's the hard facts, The world is made up of greatly varying people.

Some enjoy doing good things, some enjoy neutral things .. . but there are also some (many in fact) who enjoy hurting and / or damaging others

Best we can do in our lives is to

1. acknowledge that ..

2. keep a wary  eye out for the later group . .

and 3. when we spot it, do what we can to protect ourselves and those we care about from them

You're a paranoid Jew, and you know it!  You're another one that thinks I'm out to get you!   :laugh:

I take one drive down scenic Marine, and in your mind you have now created a scenario of SS soldiers coming for you in your ghetto!  :ohmy:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview