Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Who is That Ethically Challenged COVID Weaponizing Marxist Billdo

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2020, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=382646 time=1600496000 user_id=1689
Troll or real thing?

Give her a simple message from caskur... she'll get this.

What goes around, comes around.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I don't know the owner of CBT..

He or she is entitled to her opinions, but not destroying the lives of people they disagree with......that is vile.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=382646 time=1600496000 user_id=1689
Troll or real thing?

It is a real thing

And when you visit CBT you see Oak's true colors shine brightly

Anonymous

It's disturbing to us, because we don't allow posters to remain here if they take grudges into real lives..

And I know Biggie and Dovey won't allow that either at SG..

CBT encourages such parasitical behavoiour.

:shock:

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=382707 time=1600533510 user_id=3254

He or she is entitled to her opinions, but not destroying the lives of people they disagree with......that is vile.

Dildo also brags about being aligned with the rioters. Condones and minimizes the violence.

One of the most closed minded, extremist and hateful person I've read. And Apey is right there with it.

I dont even read there because it turns my stomach. I just wanted to prove my point.

And no one hacked their stupid hate board.....its all open to the public. Anyone can read it.

Maybe THEY should put up a firewall so they can spew their venom privately. It might be easier to sell the "innocent victim of right wing terror" tropes.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=382715 time=1600535046 user_id=3254
It's disturbing to us, because we don't allow posters to remain here if they take grudges into real lives..

Just keep in mind that the hideous monster peaches and that pig oak both support that behavior.

I think it's time to rid SG of both permanently.

What yall do around here is your own business but I don't want people who support calling employers on a board I run

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=382726 time=1600536191 user_id=3266

Dildo also brags about being aligned with the rioters. Condones and minimizes the violence.

One of the most closed minded, extremist and hateful person I've read. And Apey is right there with it.

I dont even read there because it turns my stomach. I just wanted to prove my point.

And no one hacked their stupid hate board.....its all open to the public. Anyone can read it.

Maybe THEY should put up a firewall so they can spew their venom privately. It might be easier to sell the "innocent victim of right wing terror" tropes.

Dove, he not only aligns with the rioters he admits to going to the protests in Portland

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=382715 time=1600535046 user_id=3254

No way.

We talk our smack on the board and that's that. Stuff like this that they do or minimize is part of why we give them so much shit.

No one gets "ran off" at SG because of "hate". These are participants who chose to get hateful but often end up over their heads, basically because we are trolls and better at the insult game.....and because it MUST get hard trying to defend the indefensible.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=382729 time=1600536444 user_id=3214

Dove, he not only aligns with the rioters he admits to going to the protests in Portland

And claims its "white supremacists" getting violent.

Those monsters tried to burn down a precinct while it was OCCUPIED.  

They pretend no one knows anyone in the Portland area and no one has seen the MULTIPLE videos.

They are sociopaths. End of.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=382732 time=1600536716 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=382729 time=1600536444 user_id=3214

And claims its "white supremacists" getting violent.

Those monsters tried to burn down a precinct while it was OCCUPIED.  

They pretend no one knows anyone in the Portland area and no one has seen the MULTIPLE videos.

They are sociopaths. End of.

They rioted in front of a hospital in LA hoping to get the doctors treating two innocent deputies to discontinue saving their lives

These people are fucking rodents and anyone who supports, condones or remains friendly with such pigs is just as culpable as they are

Dove

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview