Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Documentary looking for people alone this holiday

Started by scottychadha, November 18, 2013, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottychadha

We're looking for a few more people who CAN'T be with the ones they love this holiday for a documentary about the human connection. The documentary will be five short films all sponsored by a major Canadian brand. We already have a few touching stories, but we'd love a few more.

It can be anything, funny, heartbreaking or even courageous. Perhaps you're alone this holiday because you're in a long distance relationship, or maybe you haven't seen your family in twenty years. What's keeping you from loved ones? If you know anyone with an interesting story in Canada, or if you have one yourself, we'd love to hear it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "scottychadha"We're looking for a few more people who CAN'T be with the ones they love this holiday for a documentary about the human connection. The documentary will be five short films all sponsored by a major Canadian brand. We already have a few touching stories, but we'd love a few more.

It can be anything, funny, heartbreaking or even courageous. Perhaps you're alone this holiday because you're in a long distance relationship, or maybe you haven't seen your family in twenty years. What's keeping you from loved ones? If you know anyone with an interesting story in Canada, or if you have one yourself, we'd love to hear it.

Oh great, just what this country needs, another fucking reality show. :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "scottychadha"We're looking for a few more people who CAN'T be with the ones they love this holiday for a documentary about the human connection. The documentary will be five short films all sponsored by a major Canadian brand. We already have a few touching stories, but we'd love a few more.

Like the border security.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Like the border security.

Hey, that's a great fucking show.

Anonymous

This sounds a good idea..

I couldn't imagine being away from my family at Christmas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah, this can be a very depressing time of year for many people. Our very own Keeper will be alone this X-mas. :(

Anonymous

Yeah, this can be a very depressing time of year for many people. Our very own Keeper will be alone this X-mas. :(

I feel so sad for Keeper.

Anonymous

I feel so sad for Keeper.

Like the op stated there are many, many stories like that. Not uncommon at all nowadays.

scottychadha

Hey Shen and Fashionista, if you know anyone definitely let us know, perhaps we can help connect them. We also reached out to Keeper today to learn about his story. Thanks!

Anonymous

Quote from: "scottychadha"Hey Shen and Fashionista, if you know anyone definitely let us know, perhaps we can help connect them. We also reached out to Keeper today to learn about his story. Thanks!

Yeah sure, no problem my friend. I don't know if Keeps would be interested or not, but it never hurts to ask.

When will it be airing and where?

Good luck!