A

Re: Live Stream of Social Unrest...

Started by Anonymous, June 06, 2020, 07:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=377664 time=1598454682 user_id=3214
What will idiots like Meltdown Mel, Deadward and Slime Cunt do now?

I have my own forum for backup purposes, but I typically just stay away...  I go to 4chan if I want a decent convo!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: cc post_id=377812 time=1598498389 user_id=88
don't know what ACLS is, but without extremely  sophisticated software to stop IP's that are  changed easily .. even on the fly

I run on Norton VPN all the time (for safety purposes) and IP's can be changed easily on it and with many other tools for tools

For example, my VPN even fools AMEX etc. every time and often sends me warnings someone is trying to use my account .. so even they do not trace back to original source, and I have to turn VPN  off to sign in

acls stand for access control lists

and a bit of free advice here. NEVER use a proxy for any type of financial related online activity. The whole point of SSL is end to end encryption so that no one can eavesdrop on your connection and capture your credentials being passed through an http stream for use later. Especially if your financial institution is not using MFA.   A proxy, by design, breaks that end to end security and inserts itself as a MITM during the connection process making it very easy for the owner of the proxy siphon your creds in memory as the traffic passes through the CPU for decryption/re-encryption

People that know me for years can tell you i've written my own forum plugins that stop every proxy in existence. Both known and unknown ones.

Every proxy will have some kind of tell tale sign which reveals what it really is. you just have to know what to look for.

If I want someone off my forum they're off my forum and ain't a damn service in the world gonna help them bypass that.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=377843 time=1598524100

I have my own forum for backup purposes, but I typically just stay away...  I go to 4chan if I want a decent convo!

Because your forum is full of rat fucks, shit eaters, fart sniffers and feebs....It's no surprise that shit attracts flies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=377860 time=1598535732 user_id=3214
don't know what ACLS is, but without extremely  sophisticated software to stop IP's that are  changed easily .. even on the fly

I run on Norton VPN all the time (for safety purposes) and IP's can be changed easily on it and with many other tools for tools

For example, my VPN even fools AMEX etc. every time and often sends me warnings someone is trying to use my account .. so even they do not trace back to original source, and I have to turn VPN  off to sign in

and a bit of free advice here. NEVER use a proxy for any type of financial related online activity. The whole point of SSL is end to end encryption so that no one can eavesdrop on your connection and capture your credentials being passed through an http stream for use later. Especially if your financial institution is not using MFA.   A proxy, by design, breaks that end to end security and inserts itself as a MITM during the connection process making it very easy for the owner of the proxy siphon your creds in memory as the traffic passes through the CPU for decryption/re-encryption

People that know me for years can tell you i've written my own forum plugins that stop every proxy in existence. Both known and unknown ones.

Every proxy will have some kind of tell tale sign which reveals what it really is. you just have to know what to look for.

If I want someone off my forum they're off my forum and ain't a damn service in the world gonna help them bypass that.

Shush, kiddo... I can and have gotten onto the SG without you being able to tell....

....No, I'm not a tech officiando, but I am persistent.

Bluster doesn't suit you...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

OK, so you are into programming. We cannot and do not expect Fash to do the work to stop proxies ... and it's just not that important to have unregistered posting if it comes down to that

As to this site, I again say there is no way to stop strong proxies here.

As I recall this sub was designed merely as a place to put bad stuff and not open to unregistered . .and been opened up recently  to see if unregistered could work. If it doesn't improve the site, we and the owner can do without it

Having used programmers for many years to create our software and talking with them at length on security issues , I'd be cautious in claiming no one can penetrate your work .. because if a very skilled programmer wishes to do something, he will
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

It is quite strange that a sub forum called Rejected is so heavily modded. Possible more so than the main board. The mods here are obviously desperate control freaks. Oh well. I doubt I will be here much longer anyway.

:tease:

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=377875 time=1598544851 user_id=1676

Shush, kiddo... I can and have gotten onto the SG without you being able to tell....

....No, I'm not a tech officiando, but I am persistent.

Bluster doesn't suit you...

Prove it.

I am 1000 percent confident that NO ONE can fuck with SG.

If I had known years ago what I know now, I'd have NEVER fell for all that wannabe Anonymous Legion hacker bravado. I KNOW Joo isn't all talk lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=377843 time=1598524100

You are on 4chan even more than here. How is that even possible.

cc

Quote from: Edward post_id=377880 time=1598547822
It is quite strange that a sub forum called Rejected is so heavily modded. Possible more so than the main board. The mods here are obviously desperate control freaks. Oh well. I doubt I will be here much longer anyway.

It's pretty simple, stupid

"Unregistered" means all kinds of crap and even illegal stuff gets posted = need for modding

Frankly I don't think you guys are worth the bother

You are right in that if the stupes continue to post bad shit it will likely will disappear

As I see it you guys are not worth the trouble to mod

Erica Mena

I agree with CC. They shouldn't be coward asses. Make them post as their known nic and be held accountable when they post questionable shit.
<t></t>

cc

Open was good fun for a while. In fact, I was enjoying it. Then it soon  became full of crap as gutless posters posted crap

No owner needs to deal with that volume of crap.

Owner just wants to have a good forum that they can enjoy and provide a place for others to post,

not be full time  babysitters for spoiled  bad little children like melanie and Backward .. sorry, I meant Mel and Edward

I expect other gutless little brats join in with them .. and the volume is too great to mod

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377886 time=1598550557 user_id=88
Quote from: Edward post_id=377880 time=1598547822

It's pretty simple, stupid

"Unregistered" means all kinds of crap and even illegal stuff gets posted = need for modding

Frankly I don't think you guys are worth the bother

You are right in that if the stupes continue to post bad shit it will likely will disappear

As I see it you guys are not worth the trouble to mod

Occasionally we get some okay anon content. Whatever one thinks of Shen Li, she can be funny when she steals nics. Biggie Smiles is good at the anon game too. The problem now is we have the VF socially stunted rejects posting here. And Mel and Edweird are here all the time offering nothing, but the same crap they have been posting for years.

I understand why Fash wants to keep guest posting. But, man do we have step over a lot of shit to get to a decent post. It is a mere inconvenience for me. It is a job for Cronus.

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=377879 time=1598546351 user_id=88

As I recall this sub was designed merely as a place to put bad stuff and not open to unregistered . .and been opened up recently  to see if unregistered could work. If it doesn't improve the site, we and the owner can do without it

You are correct. Originally this sub was used as gulag of sorts for those deemed either disruptive problem childern or too degenerate to be allowed post on the main board. It was meant as a full scale alternative to The (sticky) Derailment Thread which was conceived as a garbage can for thread bombing posts.

Until recently I was opposed to ending guest posting but in light of recent developments, I think it might be wise to return to the original intentions of this sub. There simply are not enough of the right kind of posters out there. What is out there and inclined to guest post are either freaks or just the plain old nuisance types who collectively couldn't manage to add a thimble full of quality to this forum at gun point. It is rapidly turning into a "make work" situation for the mods.

But any decision on this is the call of the management. We can only offer opinion based on observation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview