Last post: Today at 11:17:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why?

Started by Anonymous, August 22, 2020, 06:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=377492 time=1598361660 user_id=156
Wait all you want. You can wait standing on your head while picking the scab on your anus for all I care.

I asked you a question point blank and your obvious dodge is duly noted.

As for your study of demographics, well I don't care about that. Anyone can read Wikipedia and formulate half-baked conclusions. All you have done is proclaim your lack of grasp of the issue at hand. Simple minds look for simple answers. I hate being cryptic but for now I will leave that up to you to figure out.

What we are witnessing here, is what is common with Americans.  They still believe that Blacks are the same as Whites.  They believe it is not a racial issue, but an issue of politics.

Renee believes it is political.  And she has been taught that.

I personally believe that it is racially related, which she won't talk about.  Americans are taught to HATE White people, and Renee?  Your nation is leading the world at that...

Renee, your "Great America" is burning itself down, and you still refuse to see why:  You are a nation of Nigger loving Niggers, both White and Black, that LOVE Nigger loving Niggers.

It's what you're programmed to do, Renee, no matter how 'Right Wing' you pretend to be.  You are a Nigger loving White Nigger!   :laugh3:

Renee

What we are really witnessing here is a white racist pos who denies the sciences, of genetics, anthropology, and sociology for his own convenience.

Nothing new here folks. Just endless ignorant prattle from a bedwetting loser who lives a sad life with two constant companions; self loathing and whatever bottle of cheap booze that happens to be on sale.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Renee post_id=377251 time=1598269060 user_id=156
Quote from: Mel post_id=376900 time=1598093070
White people don't typically revert to Chimp like behaviour though, Dinky...

Yeah, explain all the white faces amongst the "peaceful protesters" who have been seen acting like savages.

Knock it the fuck off with that ignorant "white man superior" nonsense. Its all BULLSHIT. We are all ONE big savage fucking species. Cultural conditioning is the only thing that stands between civility and savagery. Get it thru your block shaped head.

:thumbup:

Mel just got taken down to the woodshed

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=377866 time=1598540027 user_id=3214
Quote from: Renee post_id=377251 time=1598269060 user_id=156
Quote from: Mel post_id=376900 time=1598093070
White people don't typically revert to Chimp like behaviour though, Dinky...

Yeah, explain all the white faces amongst the "peaceful protesters" who have been seen acting like savages.

Knock it the fuck off with that ignorant "white man superior" nonsense. Its all BULLSHIT. We are all ONE big savage fucking species. Cultural conditioning is the only thing that stands between civility and savagery. Get it thru your block shaped head.

:thumbup:

Mel just got taken down to the woodshed

Mel lives in the woodshed. He gets beaten daily and comes back begging for more.

It's very sad because it's to the point where the poor slob can't even effectively keep his hands up to defend himself. A referee should really step in and stop the fight before he gets hurt. He is rapidly declining to the level of Seamoron and Little Eddie. Apparently he is also allegedly sharing some rather disturbing traits with the latter which effectively removes any and all pity I may have had on his now damned eternal soul.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

You wish you lived in my shed. I turned it into a nice suite that opens up onto the creek.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=377871 time=1598542034
You wish you lived in my shed. I turned it into a nice suite that opens up onto the creek.

You must be warehoused in one of the better asylums.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377888 time=1598550930 user_id=114

LOL, he could buy and sell you six times over. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: LOL post_id=377891 time=1598551591
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377888 time=1598550930 user_id=114

LOL, he could buy and sell you six times over. :laugh:

In the world of internet make believe I am sure Eddie the crazy chug could Mel. And why are you here instead of 4chan?

Odinson

Rio de janeiro 1941..

They look like decent, clean people..

https://i.imgur.com/pHwASg1.jpg?1">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview