Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Beards are so ugly.

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2020, 03:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Why anyone would want to grow a beard is beyond me. I see a person with a beard, I see a person who has given up on life. Decided to become an ugly cave man. Just ugly hair to catch their stinky food with. If they smoke is even more gross. Yellow stained beards.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=377720 time=1598471033
Why anyone would want to grow a beard is beyond me. I see a person with a beard, I see a person who has given up on life. Decided to become an ugly cave man. Just ugly hair to catch their stinky food with. If they smoke is even more gross. Yellow stained beards.

I have a beard, but I do not let it get long. Women find it masculine, You aint getting anything but rubber dolls. It is too bad your balls never dropped and you can't grow one.

Anonymous

Even if Eddie could grow a beard, he still would never get a woman he could not deflate and store in his dresser drawer.

Odinson

Eddie looks like one of those guys who cant grow a nice beard..

Their beards look like a bunch of pubes.

Anonymous

Doesn't surprise me that herman has an ugly hobo beard.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=377727 time=1598472879 user_id=136
Eddie looks like one of those guys who cant grow a nice beard..

Their beards look like a bunch of pubes.

He cannot grow muscles or a beard. You need testosterone for both. Thank God that freak of nature never reproduced.

Anonymous

Lean 6' tall 200 lb man who has a black belt in Karate and was trained in boxing by Rick Funk. I am scared of nobody.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=377752 time=1598476773
Fat 5 tall 250 lb man with a big gut who has a black blow up woman bought on eBay. I am scared of my own shadow.

Frood

Quote from: Edward post_id=377752 time=1598476773
Lean 6' tall 200 lb man who has a black belt in Karate and was trained in boxing by Rick Funk. I am scared of nobody.

Not even Mr. Ford, Mr. Chevy, Mr. Toyota, or Mr. Nissan?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Ed can't grow a beard. Puberty never kicked in.  ac_lmfao

Berry Sweet

Eddie you are Native, right? Most Native males don't have much body hair and facial hair grows in patches.

I like beards if they are well kept, just nothing zz top like.  Some guys may have a small jaw or just a jawline that doesn't suit them...the beard can fill that out and make them appear more balanced.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=377783 time=1598489211 user_id=164
Eddie you are Native, right? Most Native males don't have much body hair and facial hair grows in patches.

I like beards if they are well kept, just nothing zz top like.  Some guys may have a small jaw or just a jawline that doesn't suit them...the beard can fill that out and make them appear more balanced.

Ed can't grow a beard. :roll:

Anonymous

You should know you fuked one

Anonymous

Don't be dumb. I am a blue eyed, white skinned Caucasian man.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview