Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Democratic governors facing DOJ investigation over COVID 19 nursing home deaths

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2020, 02:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Idgaf that somebody who normally acts like a slobbering moron suddenly agrees with me on something...

Spine up....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

cc

Cuomo now officially  fired by CNN

New York (CNN)CNN said Saturday that anchor Chris Cuomo has been "terminated" by the network, "effective immediately."

The announcement came after an outside law firm was retained to review information about exactly how Cuomo aided his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, when the then-governor was accused of sexual harassment.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429305 time=1638671286 user_id=1560
As predicted, the left always eats its own.

On the contrary, they usually defend their own. That is until they can't. Think of Biden and sexual assault harrassment allegations.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=429335 time=1638724634 user_id=114

On the contrary, they usually defend their own........ That is until they can't. ......

Exactly. Till that day they defend each other to the death .. no matter how evil or ludicrous the situation

Chris has just been accused of sexual

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429346 time=1638728013 user_id=88

On the contrary, they usually defend their own........ That is until they can't. ......

Exactly. Till that day they defend each other to the death .. no matter how evil or ludicrous the situation

And that was the case with Andrew Cuomo.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=429347 time=1638728184 user_id=114

Very same - The defense went on for a very longtime despite evidence

UPDATE

https://nypost.com/2021/12/05/chris-cuomo-hit-with-sexual-misconduct-allegation-from-former-co-worker/">A former co-worker of Chris Cuomo made a sexual misconduct allegation against the former CNN anchor, who was fired Saturday for misleading the cable network about the extent of the role he played trying to mitigate the sexual harassment accusations that took down his brother, former Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

A well known employment lawyer who represents the accuser contacted CNN Wednesday to tell them of the allegation, according to The New York Times.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429348 time=1638728458 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=429347 time=1638728184 user_id=114

Very same - The defense went on for a very longtime despite evidence

UPDATE

A former co-worker of Chris Cuomo made a sexual misconduct allegation against the former CNN anchor, who was fired Saturday for misleading the cable network about the extent of the role he played trying to mitigate the sexual harassment accusations that took down his brother, former Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

A well known employment lawyer who represents the accuser contacted CNN Wednesday to tell them of the allegation, according to The New York Times.

Any other employer besides woke media would be forced to clean house if such an incident occurred.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=429349 time=1638729091 user_id=114
UPDATE

A former co-worker of Chris Cuomo made a sexual misconduct allegation against the former CNN anchor, who was fired Saturday for misleading the cable network about the extent of the role he played trying to mitigate the sexual harassment accusations that took down his brother, former Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Any other employer besides woke media would be forced to clean house if such an incident occurred.

Yes - If this is true, there will be a pattern going back years .. and many knew about it  .. just as for brother

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429350 time=1638729940 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=429349 time=1638729091 user_id=114
UPDATE

Yes - If this is true, there will be a pattern going back years .. and many knew about it  .. just as for brother

Woke companies are toxic employers.

cc

This could be fun

https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/chris-cuomo-claims-jeff-zucker-knew-about-gov-involvement/">Chris Cuomo Insinuates Jeff Zucker, CNN President Knew Everything He Was Doing For His Brother

Via NY Post:

Canned CNN host Chris Cuomo has fired back at the network — accusing his boss of knowing everything about his involvement in trying to quash ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sex scandal.

In a new statement, a spokesman for the fallen TV star threw his longtime ally CNN President Jeff Zucker under the bus, while insisting the journalist "has the highest level of admiration and respect" for him.

"They were widely known to be extremely close and in regular contact, including about the details of Mr. Cuomo's support for his brother," the spokesman told the Wall Street Journal Sunday of Chris Cuomo's shady support for his big brother as the governor's sex scandal unfolded.

"There were no secrets about this, as other individuals besides Mr. Cuomo can attest," the spokesman added.

Anonymous

cc

It official

The state Health Department intentionally "misled the public" about the number of nursing home deaths from COVID-19 to help burnish former Gov. Andrew Cuomo's reputation before a sexual harassment scandal forced him to resign in disgrace, according to a blistering comptroller's audit released Tuesday

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/cuomo-covid-nursing-home-deaths.jpg">

Auditors found that DOH officials undercounted the death toll by at least 4,100 residents and at times by more than 50 percent, allowing Cuomo to repeatedly and falsely claim that New York was doing a better job than other states in protecting highly vulnerable seniors, the report says.

"While the Department's duty is to act solely to promote public health, we determined that, rather than providing accurate and reliable information during a public health emergency, the Department instead conformed its presentation to the Executive's narrative, often presenting data in a manner that misled the public," the report says.

DiNapoli also accused the DOH of hindering his probe by delaying the production of data requested by his office, limiting auditors' access to DOH staffers, not answering questions during meetings and not providing supporting documentation for its claims.

[I wonder if this will also deal with those Covid-Positive patients sent to Nursing Homes based on his order[= That's a lot worse/i]]

It does also say > "My office will continue to monitor nursing home conditions and ensure the safety of our most vulnerable residents."