Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

PI creeps

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2020, 11:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=378026 time=1598644673 user_id=156
Speaking of PI, Mel sent me a PI message on another forum that I frequent but he deleted it before I could get to it this morning.

I have no idea what he want but it probably consisted of some vodka fueled, foaming, rage over something I said. Which is so odd because I'm always so nice to him.  ac_dunno

He must of had second thoughts or maybe a moment of lucidity... :laugh3:

Odd that the PM didn't go through.  Historically the software would still push the PM through once sent, even if it was deleted before the recipient opened it.

The message was simply this:  "At the Chinese forum, posts that you think are posted by me are more than likely not actually posted by me."

I sent that message because you were spending time here replying to posts that you thought were me, but weren't.  Understand that I spend very little time here now, not having posted for a couple of days in fact.  It's not worth my time here, really...  Having my posts fucked with, random lock downs for no reason, being blamed for what other Guests post, having legitimate threads shit up instantly by the Admin's pets, and all with the full approval of Admin and Mods, it is simply not conducive with what I'd consider a functioning forum to be.

Anonymous

Of course it might be me so if it is me you need to pay attention to what I said. If it's not me but could be me you still need to pay attention. You can always ask me if it's me and I'll tell you it's me whereas if it isn't me they will say it is me but obviously won't be me unless it's me.

cc

brrrrrilliant

Not mel anyhow. He's not drunk and stupid  yet .. just stupid
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blurt

Quote from: Herman post_id=378036 time=1598648248 user_id=1689
...you are an insane jealous Indian who cannot grow a beard.

:laugh:

Poor Eddie.

Life is hard even for a leech.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

You are the only chug I know of on the forums. I would kill myself if I was a chug. They are disgusting.

Cronus

Take a break until tomorrow. Unless anyone else happens to show up, no approvals till the morning. I am outta here.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

cc

But but but .. melanie can't survive
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=378229 time=1598760350
You are the only chug I know of on the forums. I would kill myself if I was a chug. They are disgusting.

Yes, you beardless chug freaks are disgusting.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=378034 time=1598648101
Iron Fag Jockey keeps running his mouth telling lies about me. As I said, post proof or shut up. Since the goof is spamming up the board with lies about me I should contact his employer and let them know what a clown he is. Threatening people, slandering people, all while proudly representing the railroad. Watch your mouth, pea brain.

Yes, he's just terrible

Wait

That was Eddie

Anonymous

So, Mel, who hates this forum, but cannot stay away, is now contacting the host to complain that there is racism on this forum--his racist rants of course.

Anonymous

And the racism towards aboriginals  by Herman And IHJ

Anonymous

Quote from: Meleddie post_id=378272 time=1598808937
And the racism towards aboriginals  by Herman And IHJ

That is fair. They are not contacting hosts or poster's employers like Mel, but they post racist stupidity too.

Poppy

is it part of Mel's psychiatric treatment that he be allowed to guest post at BC?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=378292 time=1598812910 user_id=3287
is it part of Mel's psychiatric treatment that he be allowed to guest post at BC?

Yes, it is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview