Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

PI creeps

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2020, 11:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Melvina, Edweirdo, Joe, Seamoron, and Scouse. All are shit posters, all are on the forums all the time and they should all be banned for not respecting the most basic rule of the posting game.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=377968 time=1598585473 user_id=2015
Melvina, Edweirdo, Joe, Seamoron, and Scouse. All are shit posters, all are on the forums all the time and they should all be banned for not respecting the most basic rule of the posting game.

Seamoron are of the same ilk as the other three guys that cannot get laid. But, old Scouse and Seamoron are too frickin stupid to do anything evil with PI.

Cronus

Three of those are banned, one is restricted to rejected  and doesn't post anymore, and the other doesn't post here anymore.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=377979 time=1598611324 user_id=1583

Three of those are banned, one is restricted to rejected  and doesn't post anymore, and the other doesn't post here anymore.

Sure, get rid of all the best posters on these forums.

Anonymous

VF is so desperate for traffic that four out of those five malcontents drive the majority of posts on that board.

Renee

Speaking of PI, Mel sent me a PI message on another forum that I frequent but he deleted it before I could get to it this morning.

I have no idea what he want but it probably consisted of some vodka fueled, foaming, rage over something I said. Which is so odd because I'm always so nice to him.  ac_dunno

He must of had second thoughts or maybe a moment of lucidity... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=378026 time=1598644673 user_id=156
Speaking of PI, Mel sent me a PI message on another forum that I frequent but he deleted it before I could get to it this morning.

I have no idea what he want but it probably consisted of some vodka fueled, foaming, rage over something I said. Which is so odd because I'm always so nice to him.  ac_dunno

He must of had second thoughts or maybe a moment of lucidity... :laugh3:

I can remember when Mel would only post here when he was temporarily banned from VF. He would post readable content during the day before turning into a repetitive whining babbling mess at night. Now, he is the latter, day or night.

Anonymous

Iron Fag Jockey keeps running his mouth telling lies about me. As I said, post proof or shut up. Since the goof is spamming up the board with lies about me I should contact his employer and let them know what a clown he is. Threatening people, slandering people, all while proudly representing the railroad. Watch your mouth, pea brain.

Anonymous

Ya, like us sane people have saved that information for years. You would, but you are an insane jealous Indian who cannot grow a beard.

Anonymous

White as can be. Wouldn't want an ugly beard. Cavemen and hobos have beards. Old biker wannabes also. Ugly as fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=378037 time=1598648354
White as can be. Wouldn't want an ugly beard. Cavemen and hobos have beards. Old biker wannabes also. Ugly as fuck.

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

Anonymous

I've posted my picture before. I am white. You are only going to upset berry sweet and blurt. Berry Sweet's daughter is half chug and blurt is full chug. You are obviously jealous that I am a handsome white man.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=378038 time=1598648809
Quote from: Edward post_id=378037 time=1598648354

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

Little Eddie prefers to be called Aboriginal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview