Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Medical situation on the skytrain

Started by Annie, November 21, 2013, 12:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It would be cool to meet you for sure Shen, we'd have a blast!

Ah you know it girl. That would be so much fun.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"A girlfriend of mine and I are planning a Christmas party, probably at her place. I'll probably make a hot spinach/cheese dip and some spiced eggnog and rum, mmmmmm!

mmmm EggNog and Spiced Rums.... I know what im doing this weekend :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"A girlfriend of mine and I are planning a Christmas party, probably at her place. I'll probably make a hot spinach/cheese dip and some spiced eggnog and rum, mmmmmm!

mmmm EggNog and Spiced Rums.... I know what im doing this weekend :lol:

How's it going Keeps? Is it snowmageddon yet West of the city? Not yet here, but by afternoon it should be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It would be cool to meet you for sure Shen, we'd have a blast!

I would like to meet you too Ms. Annie.

:)

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I like to meet you too Fash! :)

That would be so nice.

:D

keeper

We should all meet, I will get a hall, some wine and beers, wine coolers maybe. We could have a BBQ or we could all bring something. I think it would be fun

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"We should all meet, I will get a hall, some wine and beers, wine coolers maybe. We could have a BBQ or we could all bring something. I think it would be fun

I think it would be a lot fun to meet all you people. As long as it's not in Finland. ;)

Annie

I would def go, but it would have to be in the Vancouver area.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I would def go, but it would have to be in the Vancouver area.

That is a problem Ms. Annie..

I live in Calgary, Mr. Obvious Li is some place in Saskatchewan, Shen Li lives up in Edmonton and I think Keeper does too..

Romero, Jaysings and I think Ms. cc li tarte are in Vancouver..

I remember Ms. Renee writing she is in Washington state..

Mr. Blue Frost lives in Kentucky and of course Odinson lives in Finland..

It would be so nice if all of us could meet some time in your city.

Annie

I better go buy a lucky lottery ticket so that when I win, I can fly everyone out here :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I better go buy a lucky lottery ticket so that when I win, I can fly everyone out here :-)

I would never expect anyone to pay for me and I am sure nobody else here wants to burden you.

Annie

It wouldn't be a burden if I won the lottery!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It wouldn't be a burden if I won the lottery!

I would be only too happy to help ya spend any lottery winnings. Hey, that's what friends are for. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"It wouldn't be a burden if I won the lottery!

I would be only too happy to help ya spend any lottery winnings. Hey, that's what friends are for. ;)

The one good thing I will say about gambling on the lottery is the needy people's lives that can be changed forever with those kind of abundant resources.