The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

someone visited here today that hasn't been on any forum in a very long time...any guesses?

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2020, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378606 time=1599064899 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=378605 time=1599064360 user_id=88
It's very strange behavior

He has been doing it for over a decade now

I don't get what drives him. Masochism maybe?

There are lots of people that don't like this place, that's fine..

Everybody at CBT doesn't like this place because we do tend to be conservative/rightist/libertarian..

But, with the exception of an occasional visit from Peaches, the CBT posters stay away, and we stay away from CBT..

Mel, hates us, not for ideological reasons, but for some reasons that makes sense only to him..

That's fine too, but if he hasn't passed out, he's here.....weird.

No wonder he needs a buttplug for his beeding asshole. He's always sitting on it and posting his repetitive whining here.

cc

Don't know or care about that crap talk or the physical side of it, but he is weird, nasty  and messed up in the head

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=378633 time=1599077358 user_id=88
Don't know or care about that crap talk or the physical side of it, but he is weird, nasty  and messed up in the head

And he cannot stay away from us. We are his second addiction after Molson Canadian.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378606 time=1599064899 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=378605 time=1599064360 user_id=88
It's very strange behavior

He has been doing it for over a decade now

I don't get what drives him. Masochism maybe?

There are lots of people that don't like this place, that's fine..

Everybody at CBT doesn't like this place because we do tend to be conservative/rightist/libertarian..

But, with the exception of an occasional visit from Peaches, the CBT posters stay away, and we stay away from CBT..

Mel, hates us, not for ideological reasons, but for some reasons that makes sense only to him..

That's fine too, but if he hasn't passed out, he's here.....weird.

I have taken a look at CBT. It is a regurgitation of all the TDS editorializing on social media and msm. There are no thinkers on that forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378603 time=1599063771 user_id=3254
Quote from: Mel post_id=378595 time=1599044281
Quote from: Velvet post_id=378555 time=1599003565 user_id=2021
I know it couldn't be Mel. He'll never post here again. Nobody that refers to a place as a shithole would be such a glutton for punishment as to return.

I post wherever I want, you dumb Gook.  Maybe go back to China where you belong...

She isn't a nation, which is what guk or kuk means in Korean..

She is Caucasian like you and an adult unlike you..

Why do you LIVE on forums you hate?

You should know by now, I am not very bright. I come here every late night/early morning and whine that I hate this place. Would an intelligent or sane person do that?

Zetsu

I might not have the share the same POV as Romero, but all I know is he's a good person with good intent.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=378674 time=1599091127 user_id=61
I might not have the share the same POV as Romero, but all I know is he's a good person with good intent.

I don't know about that. He's a hardcore white libtard ideologue. He'll defend his ideology even when it's caused terrible results.

cc

Gotta agree with our China Clipper

He plays Mr Nice Guy for the naive (and those who do not challenge him), but his intentions have always been vile .. using any and  every item and sleazy unethical tactic there is against those he opposes

And that's apart from the dumb copy pasta of page long propaganda from uber-wonky sources

I gave him a chance way back in his Qwerky days only to find the worse backstabber / most unethical sleaze I have ever met

He even unethically tried to twist  our non-discriminatory  hiring of an islamic into a weapon against me .. like WTF?  How low can one go?

The irony in that is the guy surprised us and ultimately went all Fundy and anti Western Society using his website to tell "Young Muslims .. Do Not Assimilate .. The West is Evil  . .and much worse :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=378680 time=1599093656 user_id=88

He plays Mr Nice Guy for the naive (and those who do not challenge him), but his intentions have always been vile .. using any and  every item and sleazy unethical tactic there is against those he opposes

And that's apart from the dumb copy pasta of page long propaganda from uber-wonky sources

I gave him a chance way back in his Qwerky days only to find the worse backstabber / most unethical sleaze I have ever met

He even unethically tried to use our non-discriminatory  hiring of an islamic against me .. like WTF?  :crazy:

The irony in that is the guy ultimately went all Fundy and anti Western Society  :laugh:

I noticed a change in Romero before his permanent departure from all of the forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378681 time=1599094540 user_id=3254

He even unethically tried to use our non-discriminatory  hiring of an islamic against me .. like WTF?  :crazy:

The irony in that is the guy ultimately went all Fundy and anti Western Society  :laugh:

I noticed a change in Romero before his permanent departure from all of the forums.

What changes did you notice?

cc

Maybe he was going all Fundy like our employee ?  :laugh:

cc

Dang. I laffed, but his specialty ALWAYS WAS defending islam like it was life or death to him .. went  crazy & no hold barred  whenever I had him on the ropes in that area

And it was mainly me whom he attacked & it was always in defense of followers of the devil god

I'm sure you all remember the extreme  of that element

hmmm...................  :confused1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=378682 time=1599094621 user_id=56

What changes did you notice?

Well, he would always try and show that people are contradicting themselves by quoting past posts out of context..

And he was spamming from questionable sources without any comments of his own.

cc

Yes. He had a HUGE library going back a decade or more & used it albeit usually deceptively

How he had it filed so he could  come up with old stuff was unprecedented in Forumville  

It even went back to older sites in fact

Well R - If you are looking in, know that our islamic employee (whom you actually attempted many times to use against me in your mixed up mind) slowly went dangerous full-bore Fundy /uber Anti-Western - You cannot spin / sleaze your way out of that

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview