The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

someone visited here today that hasn't been on any forum in a very long time...any guesses?

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2020, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378686 time=1599095403 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=378682 time=1599094621 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378681 time=1599094540 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=378680 time=1599093656 user_id=88
Gotta agree with our China Clipper

He plays Mr Nice Guy for the naive (and those who do not challenge him), but his intentions have always been vile .. using any and  every item and sleazy unethical tactic there is against those he opposes

And that's apart from the dumb copy pasta of page long propaganda from uber-wonky sources

I gave him a chance way back in his Qwerky days only to find the worse backstabber / most unethical sleaze I have ever met

He even unethically tried to use our non-discriminatory  hiring of an islamic against me .. like WTF?  :crazy:

The irony in that is the guy ultimately went all Fundy and anti Western Society  :laugh:

I noticed a change in Romero before his permanent departure from all of the forums.

What changes did you notice?

Well, he would always try and show that people are contradicting themselves by quoting past posts out of context..

And he was spamming from questionable sources without any comments of his own.

He always did that. Those two things were his signature.

Renee

Romero was and most likely still is a smug little leftist turd and a mealy mouthed little shit...I couldn't stomach the guy.

My 2 cents.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=378693 time=1599096565 user_id=156
Romero was and most likely still is a smug little leftist turd and a mealy mouthed little shit...I couldn't stomach the guy.

My 2 cents.

Make that 4 cents. That's exactly how I feel about him.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I can understand cc, Renee and Shen's feelings..

Personally, I don't understand why anyone would put ideology ahead of common sense or decency..

Having said that, it's nearly impossible to remain apolitical today in North America.

Zetsu

Romero isn't really that bad, he might use a few silly tactics when it comes to debating, think he just cares a bit wee too much about minority groups, to a level it's self sacrificing.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=378709 time=1599099602 user_id=61
Romero isn't really that bad, he might use a few silly tactics when it comes to debating, think he just cares a bit wee too much about minority groups, to a level it's self sacrificing.

I respectfully disagree. He cares only about the advancement of his white libtard ideology. If he has to be not so nice in order to make that happen, he will.

cc

and for those who do not seriously challenge him, he will be "sweeter than sugar"  . .making them think he's a nice guy

Sorry bout that steal  ac_smile

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=378711 time=1599099864 user_id=56

I respectfully disagree. He cares only about the advancement of his white libtard ideology. If he has to be not so nice in order to make that happen, he will.

Honestly I can never understand why he supports libtard principles so much, Canada already has everything for everyone, if people want more, then they should have to work for it.  I don't deny he has a unfriendly side, but it's only b/c we sometimes expect too much from him.

cc

I must strongly disagree Zet

He's was always  full blown nasty and deceptive head to toe (to all and any  who challenged him)

I'm really confused what you mean by "we sometimes expect too much from him" .. but no excuses for him fly

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=378716 time=1599100540 user_id=61

Honestly I can never understand why he supports libtard principles so much, Canada already has everything for everyone, if people want more, then they should have to work for it.  I don't deny he has a unfriendly side, but it's only b/c we sometimes expect too much from him.

Brother, progtardation aint about giving people anything, On the contrary, it's about taking things away and giving it all to a handful of rich power hungry elitists.

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=378719 time=1599100850 user_id=88

He's an full blown asshole head to toe

I'm really confused what you mean by "we sometimes expect too much from him"

I understand he can sometimes, if not nearly all the time get in people's way, but think it's just a human thing.  I still remember Romero sent me a pm during the DV days and he mentioned something about you, though I can't remember exactly what it was about due to my meds fogging up my memory, but all I remember is he only says nice things about you.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=378720 time=1599101023 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=378716 time=1599100540 user_id=61

Brother, progtardation aint about giving people anything, On the contrary, it's about taking things away and giving it all to a handful of rich power hungry elitists.

I'm sure he's not a progtard, but one thing I don't understand is why he would defend some groups that have a general history of problem causing.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

He's was always  full blown nasty and deceptive head to toe (to all and any  who challenged him)

I'm really confused what you mean by "we sometimes expect too much from him" .. but no excuses for him fly

He is an asshole. And an enemy to working class people.Good riddance to the piece of human excrement.

cc

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=378722 time=1599101288 user_id=61

He's an full blown asshole head to toe

I'm really confused what you mean by "we sometimes expect too much from him"

I understand he can sometimes, if not nearly all the time get in people's way, but think it's just a human thing.  I still remember Romero sent me a pm during the DV days and he mentioned something about you, though I can't remember exactly what it was about due to my meds fogging up my memory, but all I remember is he only says nice things about you.

Dunno bout that, but on screen he treated me worse than any other person .. and treated many others who challenged him very badly

He was "sweeter than sugar" to those who did not challenge his garbage

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview