Why Asian guys look so effeminate

Started by Kala, November 22, 2013, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"

I don't get his point :?:

Nobody does Jay, RW is a fucking lunatic.

lol..maybe so SL..but no disputing the fact that male asians are portrayed in the media as looking feminine or the proper term "metrosexual"...personally i really don't like th elook but each too their own

True enough OL, ultra-feminine hairstyles on guys with concave chests are the norm in China these days. My father says it makes him sick seeing China's little pampered princes turning into girls. :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

I don't get his point :?:

lol..maybe so SL..but no disputing the fact that male asians are portrayed in the media as looking feminine or the proper term "metrosexual"...personally i really don't like th elook but each too their own

It is the style that is in right now, but that could change quickly Mr. Obvious Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is the style that is in right now, but that could change quickly Mr. Obvious Li.

I have seen some movement in that direction last time I was in Korea. Guys hitting the gym, getting some muscles and wearing "guys" clothing. Still, far too many dandyboys for my liking.

Obvious Li

I have seen some movement in that direction last time I was in Korea. Guys hitting the gym, getting some muscles and wearing "guys" clothing. Still, far too many dandyboys for my liking.

when i have to talk business with one of them it is hard not to laugh and impossible to take  them seriously.........mostly i just want to stomp their guts out and send the little princes packing back to mommy

Anonymous

when i have to talk business with one of them it is hard not to laugh and impossible to take  them seriously.........mostly i just want to stomp their guts out and send the little princes packing back to mommy

I have suppliers in Korea and what pisses me off about Koreans is their pathetic culture of brown nosing. I can't fucking stand it.

Obvious Li

I have suppliers in Korea and what pisses me off about Koreans is their pathetic culture of brown nosing. I can't fucking stand it.

i know ..the bowing and scraping is a bit much.....the bowing in acknowledgement i don't mind but the bowing to the floor in the presence of some other schmuck is disconcerting

Anonymous

i know ..the bowing and scraping is a bit much.....the bowing in acknowledgement i don't mind but the bowing to the floor in the presence of some other schmuck is disconcerting

Tell me about it OL. I have Korean looking face, so I am expected to go along with the toadying. THE IRON CHINK DOES NOT KISS ASS!!

Odinson

They dress like faggots and sacrifice their physique by studying like a geek.

Asians seem to be spoiled by their parents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"They dress like faggots and sacrifice their physique by studying like a geek.

It seems to be very common with the affluence that is in Asia today.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"They dress like faggots and sacrifice their physique by studying like a geek.

Asian guys look very "pretty". Looking beautiful or pretty is not a male thing.

Males are handsome. Ugliness is masculine.

http://hdwallpaperszon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Undertaker-Wallpapers-7.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

http://hdwallpaperszon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Undertaker-Wallpapers-7.jpg">

That's your opinion, but you are right about Asian parents doting over their children even after they have been adults for a long time.

Anonymous

That's your opinion, but you are right about Asian parents doting over their children even after they have been adults for a long time.

Odinson

It´s not an opinion, it´s a fact. There´s a physical description of masculinity. Edgy faces, toned up muscular bodies and height.. All contribute.

But to each his/her own. I prefer to be the only male in the house and therefore my women have always been feminine and pretty.

Anonymous

It´s not an opinion, it´s a fact. There´s a physical description of masculinity. Edgy faces, toned up muscular bodies and height.. All contribute.

But to each his/her own. I prefer to be the only male in the house and therefore my women have always been feminine and pretty.

I do not accept Kala's false, negative stereotyping of Asian boys..

My father and brother are not like that.

Frost

As I have said before, look at the numbers it's working for them effeminate or not :) I think not myself.

Now for trolls I would bet they have a hard time getting them a mate :lol: