The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Why Asian guys look so effeminate

Started by Kala, November 22, 2013, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"As I have said before, look at the numbers it's working for them effeminate or not :) I think not myself.

Now for trolls I would bet they have a hard time getting them a mate :lol:

I don't understand Kala's motivation, but it is not true.

Frost

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Just trolling nothing more.

It is so offensive to Asian men Mr. Blue Frost.

Frost

Well lets hope they understand it's the internet, and troll are all over forums.

It's not true, and if they are offended maybe they need to not be so insecure.

I never do when people insult America, or Kentucky :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well lets hope they understand it's the internet, and troll are all over forums.

It's not true, and if they are offended maybe they need to not be so insecure.

I never do when people insult America, or Kentucky :)

It's not the same though Mr. Blue Frost..

While we do discuss any subject, it is still an Asian based corner..

We should be even more vocal in our opposition to negative stereotyping.

Frost

Personally I would have already deleted the thread, it is insulting, but it's been let go.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Personally I would have already deleted the thread, it is insulting, but it's been let go.

There are many threads and posts here that should be deleted they are so offensive..

Because we are so small, it is difficult to do that..

Vancouver Forum is busy enough they could do that, but it would be difficult for us

Frost

I can see your point, but I wouldn't on my forum if insulting of this nature.

I have a guest section for silly trolling stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I can see your point, but I wouldn't on my forum if insulting of this nature.

We tried guest posting here for a while, but the main people that posted anonymously were already registered, so it seemed pointless..

The way you have done it with a separate area seems to work even if it is only two or three people posting anonymously.

Frost

I'm not going for numbers, if so I fail lol, but it's just for a few friends, and some novelty with the guest thing, also anyone who just wants to talk .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I'm not going for numbers, if so I fail lol, but it's just for a few friends, and some novelty with the guest thing, also anyone who just wants to talk .

I am not insulting your guest area, I actually think it works well..

The posters that use it are not registered which I think is the purpose of a guest area.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I can see your point, but I wouldn't on my forum if insulting of this nature.

Yeah and SMP is loving it.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"Personally I would have already deleted the thread, it is insulting, but it's been let go.
[/b]

There are many threads and posts here that should be deleted they are so offensive..

Vancouver Forum is busy enough they could do that, but it would be difficult for us

that is why you have your forum...and we have ours.....you are encouraged to not post here if you don't like the content......the reason this is an active forum is because everyone here is allowed to say pretty much anything they like with out censorship....Fash is to be commended for allowing such an open environment.....VF has become a shithole for the very reason that a select few of the clique decide what is acceptable or not....if you bow down before the three queens and their gay friends you are in...if you don't you are out....that is why anyone even semi normal no longer posts there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
[/b]

that is why you have your forum...and we have ours.....you are encouraged to not post here if you don't like the content......the reason this is an active forum is because everyone here is allowed to say pretty much anything they like with out censorship....Fash is to be commended for allowing such an open environment.....VF has become a shithole for the very reason that a select few of the clique decide what is acceptable or not....if you bow down before the three queens and their gay friends you are in...if you don't you are out....that is why anyone even semi normal no longer posts there.

I assume you mean Ms. evs is one of them..

Who would the other two be according to you?

Anonymous

I understand what you are saying, but that Kala is a one octave singer with one song in it's head. Is the forum any better with it being here? Not my decison I know, but something you have probably asked yourself too Fash.