The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I Took a Look at the Incel Forum(VF)

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2020, 04:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It is a sanctuary for the five forum killing retards. That would be Seamoron, Scouse, Edwardo the retardo, Virgin Joe, and no life Mel.

Those imbeciles provide 95% of content, if you call their repetitive vapid spam content. No good poster will ever make that place their home forum again. It used to be a fun and lively place. The five incel imbeciles killed it. Good move evs.  :negative:

Anonymous

they are not the most prolific posters there and mel is banned

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bored to Tears" post_id=378923 time=1599164502
It is a sanctuary for the five forum killing retards. That would be Seamoron, Scouse, Edwardo the retardo, Virgin Joe, and no life Mel.

Those imbeciles provide 95% of content, if you call their repetitive vapid spam content. No good poster will ever make that place their home forum again. It used to be a fun and lively place. The five incel imbeciles killed it. Good move evs.  :negative:

I rarely look at VF anymore..

It has become a sanctuary forum for socially inept posters no other forum wants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bored to Tears" post_id=378923 time=1599164502

The collective IQ on that forum is in the single digits. If you added up all the girlfriends those geriatric jackasses have had, it is even lower than that.

The owner of that place can save sending an invite to me. I would rather watch Winnipeg mosquitos die of old age in the fall than read the Sea Dunce/Scouse/Mel/Joe/Eddie the stalker forum. On top of their shit posting, those five incels are always there.

Berry Sweet

He has a new 'gf' every 3-5 days...he could atleast mix it up with stupid lies of their retarded break ups....have no idea why he keeps insisting he has a new gf...its almost as bad as extralamers bj posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=378956 time=1599169969 user_id=164
He has a new 'gf' every 3-5 days...he could atleast mix it up with stupid lies of their retarded break ups....have no idea why he keeps insisting he has a new gf...its almost as bad as extralamers bj posts.

Even if it were true why would Eddie the stalker tell us details about his personal life. We don't know him other than than the fact he's a serial stalker. That is enough to know we don't want to know anything more about him.

Save us your horseshit Edweird. Nobody is interested.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=378962 time=1599172734Take a look at mels forum

Mel talking to himself. That is what he does here, so why would I go there to see the same.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Guest post_id=378962 time=1599172734Take a look at mels forum

Huge pass.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=378957 time=1599172008 user_id=56

Even if it were true why would Eddie the stalker tell us details about his personal life. We don't know him other than than the fact he's a serial stalker. That is enough to know we don't want to know anything more about him.

It's  not true and no one is interested,  we all know that.

I was just saying cause it could make for interesting trolling, but we are dealing the mentally ill here...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=378971 time=1599177804 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=378957 time=1599172008 user_id=56

It's  not true and no one is interested,  we all know that.

I was just saying cause it could make for interesting trolling, but we are dealing the mentally ill here...

I knew what you meant Ber. Edweird is off his frickin rocker. Since he has no friends or social life he tells posts his make believe shit on the forums. Like Mel and Seamoron he'll be around the forums as long as they stay online.

Anonymous

I do not get why the owner of VF spends money to keep a forum open for the incel five. That aint smart in my opinion.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=378984 time=1599180295 user_id=1689
I do not get why the owner of VF spends money to keep a forum open for the incel five. That aint smart in my opinion.

I assume she feels any traffic, even from very poor quality posting is better than no posts at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378989 time=1599181783 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=378984 time=1599180295 user_id=1689

I assume she feels any traffic, even from very poor quality posting is better than no posts at all.

That is pathetic.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview