Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387495 time=1603067517 user_id=88
1?

Dunno who, but that's not very fair to one's self nor is it ever productive to allow 1 of 2 people to dictate one's life

I guess for those from those fight forums full of easy to show up posters for a smart person like her it's hard to leave

Seems most people from them tend to return to the people they know, even when some are negative people

Maybe I am wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387498 time=1603068565 user_id=88
I'm pretty much decided to leave VF.

It used to be fun, but it's become literally overrun  by a few terrible male (well, sort of male) posters ..  negative, obsessed with items and with themselves  and / or conspiracy individuals  .. and not just negative people, but downright nasty and / or stupid .. seems they check all those boxes

At least of late, it's become not a fun environment .. if it cleans up, I'd likely give it another shot

I won't post them here, but I did a cpl of screen caps just to remind me of the 3 we got rid of and who does most of the posting and make most of the threads  .. . most all extremely stupid threads and self-serving threads

VF is the incel board. I was done with it long ago.

cc

It has become that, sadly .. dominated by a few and very screwed up negative wannabe males

We need to find some more constructive, fun and bright people like our current crew  .. but as I have not frequented many other places, I'm at a loss to help there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387502 time=1603069053 user_id=88
It has become that, sadly .. dominated by a few and very screwed up negative souls

We need to find some more constructive, fun and bright people like our current crew  .. but as I have not frequented many other places, I'm at a loss to help there

This is my home. I tried other places, but I like it here best.

Anonymous

It has become that, sadly .. dominated by a few and very screwed up negative wannabe males

4 out of the 5 incels make VF their posting home. They're not funny, they can't contribute to discussions and if they're providing the majority of posts, I won't be there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387509 time=1603070293 user_id=56

4 out of the 5 incels make VF their posting home. They're not funny, they can't contribute to discussions and if they're providing the majority of posts, I won't be there.

There are no regular posters there anymore who are a draw. They all left because of Joe, Scouse, Seamoron, and Ed are there all the time.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=387505 time=1603069420 user_id=1689
It has become that, sadly .. dominated by a few and very screwed up negative souls

I do also, by a wide margin. I really wish I knew more people to bring here

My mistake. I said 3 absurd forum wreckers have literally taken over "over there" - but as reminded, it's 4

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387512 time=1603072436 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=387505 time=1603069420 user_id=1689

I do also, by a wide margin. I really wish I knew more people to bring here

My mistake. I said 3 absurd forum wreckers have literally taken over "over there" - but as reminded, it's 4

Evs has a soft spot for male maisfits, but I don't.

cc

Nor do I. I like men whether with me in real life or online

And you  are correct. The boresome foursome are TOTAL dysfunctional social misfits ... mere shadows of what REAL males are

It's sad really. It once was a good fun forum not overrun and literally controlled by societies dregs .. I dunno why they are allowed to take over like it is now

Frood

Quote from: Murdock post_id=387429 time=1603044354 user_id=3229
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387394 time=1603014731 user_id=1676
Quote from: Murdock post_id=387137 time=1602820148 user_id=3229
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387113 time=1602813760 user_id=1676
Quote from: Murdock post_id=387085 time=1602807959 user_id=3229

OR... give every male a vasectomy when he is 12 and then reverse it when he is legally married.

Don't blame the bee if the flower is open...

But he left his stinger inside and that wasn't necessary now was it?  Especially out of wedlock and while he was emotionally unavailable and unable to provide financially for his queen and their hive.

That's not very Feminsto of you... with the wedlock, the $ nectar, and the emotional requirements...

That Bee could have visited a fertility clinic, left a deposit, and flew away...

You must think you're a Queen Bee instead of a wilting flower that some random Bee dropped in to visit then flew away for his very life.

Flowers don't know when they're too far gone, as a general rule...

You're the one who keeps trying to force the feminist title on me just because I have a pussy.

I have already provided a safe, cost effective solution to this problem.... so please do not misconstrue my not providing further response as being in agreement with you.  It's just this level of ignorance has rendered me speechless.

ac_toofunny

You provided a cuntish way to intrude on the sanctity of male children's bodies, against their wills, because that's how stupid feminist cunts think....

...just because you have a cunt....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387514 time=1603073026 user_id=88

And you  are correct. The boresome foursome are TOTAL dysfunctional social misfits ... mere shadows of what REAL males are

It's sad really. It once was a good fun forum not overrun and literally controlled by societies dregs .. I dunno why they are allowed to take over like it is now

I agree, it used to be fun. Those four forum cancers ruined it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387516 time=1603073555 user_id=56

They tried to do the same here..

I'd rather have less traffic than have those four here.

cc

Oh YES!!

Could not agree more.

Quality over Quantity always

Renee

It was ruined long before the four cretins took over. I'm not going to get into why or how but blaming it on the four forum turds completely ignores the root cause of why that place is a black hole that only attracts and holds onto morons and creeps.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=387543 time=1603095961 user_id=156

It was ruined long before the four cretins took over. I'm not going to get into why or how but blaming it on the four forum turds completely ignores the root cause of why that place is a black hole that only attracts and holds onto morons and creeps.

Those four incels are a symptom, not the disease itself. The owner likes male misfits.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview