The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=380917 time=1600224789 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380888 time=1600223475 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blurt post_id=380883 time=1600223036 user_id=1974
Quote from: Oak post_id=380856 time=1600220442 user_id=3271

I really don't understand what happened.

Seems the kerfuffle was over whether serial meme-posting is to be considered spam even if the serial posts were confined by their author to the meme thread.

Nations have been rent asunder over less, sure, but the fact remains it's never a good idea to feed your dog peanut butter.

There's a lot more to it but it's done and I'm glad I left.

I'm taking a long break from owning a forum.

You were disrespected .... they don't get it.

He should have handed the forum to you once it was finished.

He once spoke in a podcast he didn't give a shit about forums and was perfectly happy to leave for good. It was your baby, not his.

Fuck pigeon and her cheerleader especially.

I think it's pretty fucked up how much some of you love starting shit between friends. And this is exactly what happened.

You got people here who thrive on drama who like to get in peoples ears and turn friends against eachother.

I think her and Big are capable of working out there own friendship and issues without a bunch of us butting in with our bias opinions, yeah?

You are up in her ear right now like a malicious teenage girl because you dont like Big or me. I dont that fucking shit to people. I'll give one warning. And its usually about your shit starting ass.

I give a shit about BOTH of them. I clear can see this manipulative type of shit down on the regular with drama whores playing board staff against eachother. Its pathetic but that's the game, right?

Or is that you care about Flea so much you donr want her to be friends with people you dont like?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

*double post accident *

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=380912 time=1600224589 user_id=3271

Yeah, your forum is closed.  All the posts have gone poof.

But you and I both know it's true.   ac_smile

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which I have officially proven my theory now that your face has merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

Personal information aka PI is information that would allow you to physically locate an otherwise anonymous poster.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380931 time=1600225624 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380929 time=1600225489 user_id=2845
Man Poofer, you better not be bullshitting. Lol

Poofer bullshit? Nah....impossible

It's part of his charm
<t></t>

Oak

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380934 time=1600225711 user_id=3229

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which i have officially proven my theory now that your face has officially merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

Personal information aka PI is information that would allow you to physically locate an otherwise anonymous poster.

Any personal is personal information.

What you're describing is doxxing, you dumb ass.

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=380936 time=1600225783 user_id=3271

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which i have officially proven my theory now that your face has officially merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

PI, as it relates to forums, is any info which could reveal a person's real life identity.

That's it.
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: Dove post_id=380932 time=1600225640 user_id=3266

Seems the kerfuffle was over whether serial meme-posting is to be considered spam even if the serial posts were confined by their author to the meme thread.

Nations have been rent asunder over less, sure, but the fact remains it's never a good idea to feed your dog peanut butter.

He once spoke in a podcast he didn't give a shit about forums and was perfectly happy to leave for good. It was your baby, not his.

I think it's pretty fucked up how much some of you love starting shit between friends. And this is exactly what happened.

You got people here who thrive on drama who like to get in peoples ears and turn friends against eachother.

I think her and Big are capable of working out there own friendship and issues without a bunch of us butting in with our bias opinions, yeah?

You are up in her ear right now like a malicious teenage girl because you dont like Big or me. I dont that fucking shit to people. I'll give one warning. And its usually about your shit starting ass.

I give a shit about BOTH of them. I clear can see this manipulative type of shit down on the regular with drama whores playing board staff against eachother. Its pathetic but that's the game, right?

Or is that you care about Flea so much you donr want her to be friends with people you dont like?

I have to agree that Caskur shouldn't be trying to make things worse among you, Biggie and Flea.  

Feelings have been hurt, but no one can fix it but you three.

caskur

Listen up cookie cutter... I've known flea for 17 years... and it is YOU that comes between friends...

You let Joodog disrespect flea over stupid memes of all things...It had nothing to do with Oak or Lotus.

fuck off and drown in your own bullshit.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380937 time=1600225870 user_id=1676

PI, as it relates to forums, is any info which could reveal a person's real life identity.

That's it.

You have no moral center and would think so.  You're as unethical as that bitch and she works in the legal world. No, that's not PI, she openly posts about that everywhere, bitch thinks she's an attorney.

Anonymous

I'm not.

Flea, we've always been real with each other and I've known you longer then those congealed miscreants have.

SG was you and the fact that Murdork is there now is a complete backstab bitch move to everything you did for that forum.

Fuck em. My forum is what you wanted SG to be from the beginning without the fucking unhinged morons that tagged along on our coat tales. Were better then that shit. Always have been. Were FC at the core, so is Caskur. Don't be shocked when a bunch of FC'ers stop by and trust me, they will.

Like I said before, check your DMs at that one place you reach me at on Saturday. And give the link to Caskur too.

And yeah, Oak, your more then welcome at the new forum and you can have a mod spot in the politics forum along with somebody from the past and I can't fucking wait for that shit to pop off.

Sunday

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=380940 time=1600226064 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380937 time=1600225870 user_id=1676

That's it.

You have no moral center and would think so.  You're as unethical as that bitch and she works in the legal world. No, that's not PI, she openly posts about that everywhere, bitch thinks she's an attorney.

Spurious accusations aside, it's still as I outlined. PI has to have a reveal of real life identity or something which be used to unearth a person's real life identity. We can't converse freely about ourselves then decide who gets to repeat it....except with real life identity.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=380942 time=1600226229

I'm not.

Flea, we've always been real with each other and I've known you longer then those congealed miscreants have.

SG was you and the fact that Murdork is there now is a complete backstab bitch move to everything you did for that forum.

Fuck em. My forum is what you wanted SG to be from the beginning without the fucking unhinged morons that tagged along on our coat tales. Were better then that shit. Always have been. Were FC at the core, so is Caskur. Don't be shocked when a bunch of FC'ers stop by and trust me, they will.

Like I said before, check your DMs at that one place you reach me at on Saturday. And give the link to Caskur too.

And yeah, Oak, your more then welcome at the new forum and you can have a mod spot in the politics forum along with somebody from the past and I can't fucking wait for that shit to pop off.

Sunday

https://www.maciepublishing.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/W/I/WINDBAG.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=380928 time=1600225432 user_id=2156
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=380920 time=1600224914

Did I mention I'm making a photography sub at my forum for you?

That would be lovely.

I think so.

I'm thinking photography contests...

caskur

Anyway... the grown ups will be posting at KM's new flame forum away from the useless 3 bickering broads and it will be absolute HEAVEN to get away from them....

Thank you KM... you're the saviour... Christ-like even.

:43(2):
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=380939 time=1600226009 user_id=2156

Listen up cookie cutter... I've known flea for 17 years... and it is YOU that comes between friends...

You let Joodog disrespect flea over stupid memes of all things...It had nothing to do with Oak or Lotus.

fuck off and drown in your own bullshit.

I dont give a shit if you've known her for 30. Toxic shit is toxic shit. People have been abusive and manipulative relationships of all kinds for decades. I dont two shits how long you've known her. I've known Big for 12.

Leave her and Bigs friendship to them, ya fucking drama whore.

I "let" him?

I WATCH people. ....like you, and Lotus, and Martini, et....manipulate other people to play them against people you dont like. Mostly Flea and Big. With some Dovey sprinkles.

Let them work it out. You are less objective here than I am....and that says a lot. Considering.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview