The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=380956 time=1600226941 user_id=3271
I' dont know what I'm doing in the near future Martini when it comes  to forums.   Honestly, I have been spending my time with people on FB and it's been fun.  There's no drama there...weird, I know.

And I get along with Dove and Big and don't want to get shit about that.  I really like everyone except for a few.  Your buddy cunt is one of those.  We never even shared a forum and he was shit talking.

I didn't even know who he was.  But, don't want to open another can of worms.  I'm more into the troll than into flaming.

1. I don't blame you. The offer stands regardless and I think you would like the political debates with ppl not so fucking stupid.

2. That's on you. You know first hand Murdork is a snake and no offense, snakes run in packs of three.

3. Cun'T is cool af. He's a flamer, and nobody outside of a few left on these forums is mentally equipped to go one on one with the guy. He actually flamed you take it for what it is;

A compliment

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=380966 time=1600227345 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380962 time=1600227196 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380960 time=1600227117 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380945 time=1600226405 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380940 time=1600226064 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380937 time=1600225870 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380936 time=1600225783 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380934 time=1600225711 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380912 time=1600224589 user_id=3271

Yeah, your forum is closed.  All the posts have gone poof.

But you and I both know it's true.   ac_smile

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which i have officially proven my theory now that your face has officially merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

Personal information aka PI is information that would allow you to physically locate an otherwise anonymous poster.

Any personal is personal information.

What you're describing is doxxing, you dumb ass.

PI, as it relates to forums, is any info which could reveal a person's real life identity.

That's it.

You have no moral center and would think so.  You're as unethical as that bitch and she works in the legal world. No, that's not PI, she openly posts about that everywhere, bitch thinks she's an attorney.

Spurious accusations aside, it's still as I outlined. PI has to have a reveal of real life identity or something which be used to unearth a person's real life identity. We can't converse freely about ourselves then decide who gets to repeat it....except with real life identity.

No it's not.  I didn't post about the topic that Murcock revealed at her defunct fetid forum.

Can the info be used to reveal your real life identity?

Answer truthfully now....

I have never posted about that personal topic anywhere in my life.  If I don't post about it, why do others have the right to disclose things about me?

Was it genuinely personal identifying info and how did they acquire it if you didn't post it? And if you didn't post it, and it was real PI, then your RL identity is compromised, they have that info, yet haven't posted it.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You post something, you live with it. It's in the public domain. Only your identity off the boards is sacred.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which i have officially proven my theory now that your face has officially merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

Personal information aka PI is information that would allow you to physically locate an otherwise anonymous poster.

PI, as it relates to forums, is any info which could reveal a person's real life identity.

That's it.

You have no moral center and would think so.  You're as unethical as that bitch and she works in the legal world. No, that's not PI, she openly posts about that everywhere, bitch thinks she's an attorney.

Spurious accusations aside, it's still as I outlined. PI has to have a reveal of real life identity or something which be used to unearth a person's real life identity. We can't converse freely about ourselves then decide who gets to repeat it....except with real life identity.

No it's not.  I didn't post about the topic that Murcock revealed at her defunct fetid forum.

She knows it can't.  

Mind you, this is the CO Oak who filed a stalking police report against Farmer for posting a photo of her house.  She returned online after a long hiatus using the same Oak handle AFTER she was advised by the police to leave the forum community nearly 15 years ago.  In other words, she wants this argument and baits posters who were not on CO when this all went down with her personal info so she can turn around and cry PI now.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=380969 time=1600227603
I' dont know what I'm doing in the near future Martini when it comes  to forums.   Honestly, I have been spending my time with people on FB and it's been fun.  There's no drama there...weird, I know.

And I get along with Dove and Big and don't want to get shit about that.  I really like everyone except for a few.  Your buddy cunt is one of those.  We never even shared a forum and he was shit talking.

I didn't even know who he was.  But, don't want to open another can of worms.  I'm more into the troll than into flaming.

1. I don't blame you. The offer stands regardless and I think you would like the political debates with ppl not so fucking stupid.

2. That's on you. You know first hand Murdork is a snake and no offense, snakes run in packs of three.

3. Cun'T is cool af. He's a flamer, and nobody outside of a few left on these forums is mentally equipped to go one on one with the guy. He actually flamed you take it for what it is;

A compliment

You really think Oak is a fucking retard, dont you?

Good luck with this predatory, manipulative nonsense lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Oak post_id=380958 time=1600227002 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380951 time=1600226657 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380926 time=1600225294 user_id=3271
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=380918 time=1600224810
All I'm going to say is....

If you moose knuckles don't think SG, a site Flea and yours truly built to be a flame site, (with yours truly doing most of the work, btw) isn't going to end up as the next MMP, please, don't bother with the glorious Poofer Flame forum.

Oak, you are more then welcome there. You can have a mod spot.

Srsly cut the fucking cord with SG. The place is a joke.

I did

Flea did

Notice the trend?

My only beef is with Murdock.

I do think Joo and Dove could have tried harder with Flea.  But, they have Murdock now.  

Oh, I can be a mod?  Here I come running...lol

It's mind boggling that no one gives a fuck about what THEY want... they are both major contributors to this community.  

I've been online with them since they met.  I've seen them both though the most difficult events in their lives and no one cares about them or respects them enough to use the ignore feature so their friend can post on their homeboard.

But I'm positive that you've made this entire situation about YOU, Oak. You always fucking do. #SMH

You made it about me by coming here looking for a fight with me.

Ermmmm...... Murdy was here before you...

Haven't you got a dying forum to watchover sweetie?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380965 time=1600227257 user_id=56
Quote from: Guest post_id=380952 time=1600226684
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380946 time=1600226429 user_id=56
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=380942 time=1600226229
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380929 time=1600225489 user_id=2845
Man Poofer, you better not be bullshitting. Lol

I'm not.

Flea, we've always been real with each other and I've known you longer then those congealed miscreants have.

SG was you and the fact that Murdork is there now is a complete backstab bitch move to everything you did for that forum.

Fuck em. My forum is what you wanted SG to be from the beginning without the fucking unhinged morons that tagged along on our coat tales. Were better then that shit. Always have been. Were FC at the core, so is Caskur. Don't be shocked when a bunch of FC'ers stop by and trust me, they will.

Like I said before, check your DMs at that one place you reach me at on Saturday. And give the link to Caskur too.

And yeah, Oak, your more then welcome at the new forum and you can have a mod spot in the politics forum along with somebody from the past and I can't fucking wait for that shit to pop off.

Sunday

https://www.maciepublishing.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/W/I/WINDBAG.jpg">

Murdork, will you sext this flat assed toothpick as me again?

Thanx

Please, pudding belly. I'd need a mojito or three to give your broke, pot-bellied, chain smoking geriatric a pity tease.

I asked Murdork to do it for me, dummy.

Imo, the Asian woman isn't that attractive and their vaginas smell like fermented peanuts.

You obviously have a hard time reading, so I'm assuming you have a hard time douching.

Just sayin

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380964 time=1600227244 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380961 time=1600227155 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=380959 time=1600227068 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380896 time=1600224103 user_id=1676
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380892 time=1600223907 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380877 time=1600222177 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380873 time=1600221812 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380865 time=1600221092 user_id=3271
Quote from: Dove post_id=380860 time=1600220890 user_id=3266
You people are all insane.

You know that right?

No, Dove. There is only one nutcase.

No one said anything to Murdock at all.   She came here starting shit.  

That is the beginning and end of the problem.

Oh how cute... now the culprit is going to play the doe eyed Bambi card and roll over and play victim bwahahahhahah!

YOU drug this shit back here AFTER I laughed at your tailspin following Farmer registering at SG... an event that I was not there for.  How dare I have a laugh at your expense!!!!!  You're the mighty Oak and no one on the internet fucks with you or you'll call the cops or text bomb then all night until they want to gouge their eyes out with pencils!!! *gigglesnortz*  

Have we reached the point in this program where you bawl your eyes out and assault a bag of Oreos with double fists?

Where did I post about Farmer here?  Can you link that?

sure... I'll get right on that.......

pffft  :001_rolleyes:

I'll give you your first clue since you have NONE...

It's real easy to fuck with someone when your first interaction in about... awww sheit, is it 8 months now?  I can't remember... but your first response was "fuck off, cunt" because I giggled at something.  To state the blatantly obvious, you're not cut out for this game and you never have been.  

I had no clue you were going to try to drag Flea into this... but you lack boundaries.  I used to feed you comebacks while you were battling her on SG less than a year ago and this is what you've become since then?  You're a two faced cunt who plays the middle.  You have ZERO loyalty for anyone.  

My advice to you is this ~ the forums are evolving post riga mortis.  You're always gonna need backup if you don't learn to

fight on your own and that makes you weak.  

That's my $0.02 and I don't need change   :dash1:  :wink:

Most latinas don't do loyalty very well... Flea isn't too bad, though. She's even loyal to that moron Benzover...

unlike cw who does not suffer fools gladly thus keeping her forum shitposter aka benzo free, flea must enjoy taking on charity cases or maybe it's like a girl who has a fat girlfriend and she keeps her around so she looks skinny by comparison, flea looks college smart compared to that useless forum douchebag. poor little puppy, forced to follow flea like she is his chaperon.

i would have stuck with bonesaw. even Mel is a better choice.

Bone is still my BFF. Since 2006

Every lapdog has its fleas...

Ya callate tu :mad:
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380970 time=1600227642 user_id=1676

That's it.

I have never posted about that personal topic anywhere in my life.  If I don't post about it, why do others have the right to disclose things about me?

Was it genuinely personal identifying info and how did they acquire it if you didn't post it? And if you didn't post it, and it was real PI, then your RL identity is compromised, they have that info, yet haven't posted it.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You post something, you live with it. It's in the public domain. Only your identity off the boards is sacred.

What about using IP info from a panel to find the city someone lives in?
<t></t>

caskur

A compliment

Dum Sum is a dickhead who thinks people aren't a match for him if they don't respond to his ridiculous scrollbombs.  :roll:

If he ever turned up to my door, I'd smacks his chops in and trust me when I tell you this, he wouldn't get up again.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=380972 time=1600227795 user_id=3266

A compliment

You really think Oak is a fucking retard, dont you?

Good luck with this predatory, manipulative nonsense lol.

No, I think your a retard but that goes without saying....

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380976 time=1600228061 user_id=2845

That's it.

Static or dynamic IP?

A general location isn't PI, but a street could be. Oak's house would be PI if it revealed a location (ie reverse image search, exif data), otherwise it is just a house.
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

That's it.

Look, because an Admin at CO posted my information and my name with all the searches he'd done on google..  All you need is someone's name and where they live.  If you have a unique name, which I do, it's not hard to find people.  

He was a PI pig that read people's PM's and I was naive 13 years ago.  I was a mother, employed and going to grad school when all of you were mentally masturbating online.

I didn't start on my first forum until about the time Neil Budde closed the yahoo comment threads.  I didn't know that mentally ill people like you thought it was okay to take an online discussion into the real world and vice-versa.

I've been paying ever since.  These fuckers are so obsessed they continued looking shit up years after they BANNED me for trolling the fuck out of them.  I'm not changing my name for anyone.  So I guess, apparently an asshole will always be posting information about me when I own them.

YOu will blame me, but that's just who you are.  Anyone with any morality knows it's wrong.

Dove

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=380974 time=1600227970
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380965 time=1600227257 user_id=56
Quote from: Guest post_id=380952 time=1600226684
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380946 time=1600226429 user_id=56
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=380942 time=1600226229
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380929 time=1600225489 user_id=2845
Man Poofer, you better not be bullshitting. Lol

I'm not.

Flea, we've always been real with each other and I've known you longer then those congealed miscreants have.

SG was you and the fact that Murdork is there now is a complete backstab bitch move to everything you did for that forum.

Fuck em. My forum is what you wanted SG to be from the beginning without the fucking unhinged morons that tagged along on our coat tales. Were better then that shit. Always have been. Were FC at the core, so is Caskur. Don't be shocked when a bunch of FC'ers stop by and trust me, they will.

Like I said before, check your DMs at that one place you reach me at on Saturday. And give the link to Caskur too.

And yeah, Oak, your more then welcome at the new forum and you can have a mod spot in the politics forum along with somebody from the past and I can't fucking wait for that shit to pop off.

Sunday

https://www.maciepublishing.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/W/I/WINDBAG.jpg">

Murdork, will you sext this flat assed toothpick as me again?

Thanx

Please, pudding belly. I'd need a mojito or three to give your broke, pot-bellied, chain smoking geriatric a pity tease.

I asked Murdork to do it for me, dummy.

Imo, the Asian woman isn't that attractive and their vaginas smell like fermented peanuts.

You obviously have a hard time reading, so I'm assuming you have a hard time douching.

Just sayin

This is racist AF.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380976 time=1600228061 user_id=2845

That's it.

Wait...

Murdoch was bleating about that shit on FT today.

Ruh rooh

Hi Flea!! ac_drinks

Poppy

murdock thought cunty was posting at MMP because someone told her to shoplift a rotisserie chicken by stuffing it in her vagina and walking out the door.
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview