The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=381033 time=1600231121 user_id=2845
I'm not right wing lol. I just feel Trump is the lesser of two evils right now.

Oh, I thought you were. My mistake.

No one, not one American president in modern times has been as evil as Donald Trump.

Babies don't belong in cages, nor children deserve to be molested because Trump wants right wing votes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/i ... abuse.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381037 time=1600231525 user_id=3271

No one, not one American president in modern times has been as evil as Donald Trump.

Babies don't belong in cages, nor children deserve to be molested because Trump wants right wing votes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/i ... abuse.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html

I have never in my fifty two years witnessed a US president who was worth pissing on if they were on fire. Trump is the first US president who didn't make it his mission to further erode working class people and start new wars. Two nominations now for the Nobel Peace prize for Mr Trump. ac_dance

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=380980 time=1600228324 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380970 time=1600227642 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380966 time=1600227345 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380962 time=1600227196 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380960 time=1600227117 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380945 time=1600226405 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380940 time=1600226064 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380937 time=1600225870 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380936 time=1600225783 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380934 time=1600225711 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380912 time=1600224589 user_id=3271

Yeah, your forum is closed.  All the posts have gone poof.

But you and I both know it's true.   ac_smile

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which i have officially proven my theory now that your face has officially merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

Personal information aka PI is information that would allow you to physically locate an otherwise anonymous poster.

Any personal is personal information.

What you're describing is doxxing, you dumb ass.

PI, as it relates to forums, is any info which could reveal a person's real life identity.

That's it.

You have no moral center and would think so.  You're as unethical as that bitch and she works in the legal world. No, that's not PI, she openly posts about that everywhere, bitch thinks she's an attorney.

Spurious accusations aside, it's still as I outlined. PI has to have a reveal of real life identity or something which be used to unearth a person's real life identity. We can't converse freely about ourselves then decide who gets to repeat it....except with real life identity.

No it's not.  I didn't post about the topic that Murcock revealed at her defunct fetid forum.

Can the info be used to reveal your real life identity?

Answer truthfully now....

I have never posted about that personal topic anywhere in my life.  If I don't post about it, why do others have the right to disclose things about me?

Was it genuinely personal identifying info and how did they acquire it if you didn't post it? And if you didn't post it, and it was real PI, then your RL identity is compromised, they have that info, yet haven't posted it.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You post something, you live with it. It's in the public domain. Only your identity off the boards is sacred.

Look, because an Admin at CO posted my information and my name with all the searches he'd done on google..  All you need is someone's name and where they live.  If you have a unique name, which I do, it's not hard to find people.  

He was a PI pig that read people's PM's and I was naive 13 years ago.  I was a mother, employed and going to grad school when all of you were mentally masturbating online.

I didn't start on my first forum until about the time Neil Budde closed the yahoo comment threads.  I didn't know that mentally ill people like you thought it was okay to take an online discussion into the real world and vice-versa.

I've been paying ever since.  These fuckers are so obsessed they continued looking shit up years after they BANNED me for trolling the fuck out of them.  I'm not changing my name for anyone.  So I guess, apparently an asshole will always be posting information about me when I own them.

YOu will blame me, but that's just who you are.  Anyone with any morality knows it's wrong.

Alluding to and posting identifying info are different kettles of fish and yes, it is your fault for being naive and not doing things to remove your presence from arenas where you could be identified again, either by abandoning known user names, not handing the means of re-identification to others, et cetera.

Names, dates, addresses, workplaces, email addresses, social security numbers, phone numbers, friends and family names, dates, so on so forth, are PI....

Being teased about a tree in your yard, or occupation, in itself is not PI, despite any nefarious or suspect method of discovery used.

That was how things worked on these troll/flame boards in the past. Fash might have her own ideas for her forum and its her prerogative.

Swallow some concrete and harden the fuck up, Oak....
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: Herman post_id=381038 time=1600231745 user_id=1689

I have never in my fifty two years witnessed a US president who was worth pissing on if they were on fire. Trump is the first US president who didn't make it his mission to further erode working class people and start new wars. Two nominations now for the Nobel Peace prize. ac_dance

Little babies have been stripped from their mothers. Children have been molested under ICE detention.  If that's not morally enough for you to dislike Trump, I don't understand your values.

You've got a granddaughter now.  Think through this idea of yours again.

Anonymous

Oak, I never said anything about thinking it was funny that Big and Flea didn't ban Farmer.... but I'm having a difficult time believing that you actually have/had anything to be afraid of.  

I hated Farmer for what he did to you when i found out.  I was actually trying to troll him for what he did to you... but then I got to know him.  Farmer is a sweetheart.   He is socially awkward and takes things too far sometimes,  but he wouldn't harm a fly.  I know this because I was his penpal for nearly 2 years.  

I honestly believe you have a better chance of being killed by a serial killer than someone from online showing up at your house unannounced.  Unless you start sexting with KM, then anything is possible.  

I also didn't come here to start a fight with you.  I came here to finish what you started on my site all those months ago.  I didn't post your PI and that is the only point I'm trying to make here.  

Well, that and I didn't come back because Flea left SG.  I came back because my friends asked me to come back.

Oak

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381040 time=1600231850 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380980 time=1600228324 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380970 time=1600227642 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380966 time=1600227345 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380962 time=1600227196 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380960 time=1600227117 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380945 time=1600226405 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380940 time=1600226064 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380937 time=1600225870 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380936 time=1600225783 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380934 time=1600225711 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380912 time=1600224589 user_id=3271

Yeah, your forum is closed.  All the posts have gone poof.

But you and I both know it's true.   ac_smile

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which i have officially proven my theory now that your face has officially merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

Personal information aka PI is information that would allow you to physically locate an otherwise anonymous poster.

Any personal is personal information.

What you're describing is doxxing, you dumb ass.

PI, as it relates to forums, is any info which could reveal a person's real life identity.

That's it.

You have no moral center and would think so.  You're as unethical as that bitch and she works in the legal world. No, that's not PI, she openly posts about that everywhere, bitch thinks she's an attorney.

Spurious accusations aside, it's still as I outlined. PI has to have a reveal of real life identity or something which be used to unearth a person's real life identity. We can't converse freely about ourselves then decide who gets to repeat it....except with real life identity.

No it's not.  I didn't post about the topic that Murcock revealed at her defunct fetid forum.

Can the info be used to reveal your real life identity?

Answer truthfully now....

I have never posted about that personal topic anywhere in my life.  If I don't post about it, why do others have the right to disclose things about me?

Was it genuinely personal identifying info and how did they acquire it if you didn't post it? And if you didn't post it, and it was real PI, then your RL identity is compromised, they have that info, yet haven't posted it.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You post something, you live with it. It's in the public domain. Only your identity off the boards is sacred.

Look, because an Admin at CO posted my information and my name with all the searches he'd done on google..  All you need is someone's name and where they live.  If you have a unique name, which I do, it's not hard to find people.  

He was a PI pig that read people's PM's and I was naive 13 years ago.  I was a mother, employed and going to grad school when all of you were mentally masturbating online.

I didn't start on my first forum until about the time Neil Budde closed the yahoo comment threads.  I didn't know that mentally ill people like you thought it was okay to take an online discussion into the real world and vice-versa.

I've been paying ever since.  These fuckers are so obsessed they continued looking shit up years after they BANNED me for trolling the fuck out of them.  I'm not changing my name for anyone.  So I guess, apparently an asshole will always be posting information about me when I own them.

YOu will blame me, but that's just who you are.  Anyone with any morality knows it's wrong.

Alluding to and posting identifying info are different kettles of fish and yes, it is your fault for being naive and not doing things to remove your presence from arenas where you could be identified again, either by abandoning known user names, not handing the means of re-identification to others, et cetera.

Names, dates, addresses, workplaces, email addresses, social security numbers, phone numbers, friends and family names, dates, so on so forth, are PI....

Being teased about a tree in your yard, or occupation, in itself is not PI, despite any nefarious or suspect method of discovery used.

That was how things worked on these troll/flame boards in the past. Fash might have her own ideas for her forum and its her prerogative.

Swallow some concrete and harden the fuck up, Oak....

This wasn't about what trees were in my yard.  They were pictures of my front fucking door with my address on it you stupid motherfucker...go fuck yourself you morally deficient piece of dog shit

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381041 time=1600231869 user_id=3271

I have never in my fifty two years witnessed a US president who was worth pissing on if they were on fire. Trump is the first US president who didn't make it his mission to further erode working class people and start new wars. Two nominations now for the Nobel Peace prize. ac_dance

Little babies have been stripped from their mothers. Children have been molested under ICE detention.  If that's not morally enough for you to dislike Trump, I don't understand your values.

Yeah, Obama really enforced immigration law. Oh you mean Trump. I remember when your party used to be the party of immigration enforcement., and not that many years ago. It was the Bush type RepublicRATs who proposed massive amnesties.

But, while we are on the subject of immigration, Justine grants amnesty to people who's identities cannot be confirmed. Some have raped teenaged girls. And since I have a grand daughter now, that shit really gets under my skin.

Oak

Quote from: Murdock post_id=381043 time=1600231927 user_id=3229
Oak, I never said anything about thinking it was funny that Big and Flea didn't ban Farmer.... but I'm having a difficult time believing that you actually have/had anything to be afraid of.  

I hated Farmer for what he did to you when i found out.  I was actually trying to troll him for what he did to you... but then I got to know him.  Farmer is a sweetheart.   He is socially awkward and takes things too far sometimes,  but he wouldn't harm a fly.  I know this because I was his penpal for nearly 2 years.  

I honestly believe you have a better chance of being killed by a serial killer than someone from online showing up at your house unannounced.  Unless you start sexting with KM, then anything is possible.  

I also didn't come here to start a fight with you.  I came here to finish what you started on my site all those months ago.  I didn't post your PI and that is the only point I'm trying to make here.  

Well, that and I didn't come back because Flea left SG.  I came back because my friends asked me to come back.

I think you did come to fight with me.

Look Murdock, once you put that information out there it isn't JUST that person that has access to it.  I don't know where posters live that come through a forum.  You could literally live across town, and I do with someone at CBT, and they can show up at your house.

I had a 10 year old and a 12 year old and was a single mom.  That's why I called the police. I would do it again if I had to. He got into trouble because of his actions, not mine.  I was told to stay off two sites by the authorities, CO and TV.  I did.   I never went back.

I am never going to accept responsibility for the bad things other people do.  I'm not responsible for their behaviors nor their choices.  And what he did was wrong or the police wouldn't have gone to his house to talk to him and tell him to back off.

You all can blame me, justify his behavior...you and Freud both, but it's not legal nor is it ethical and it's not funny when you have two children you're responsible for.

If you were both mature adults, you'd quit blaming me for what HE did.

Oak

And Joo and Dovey are wrong for inviting you back if they actually wanted her to come back.  They both said they did.

I don't know about that now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381036 time=1600231476 user_id=3254

We may have an election in November..

Justin Trudeau's government will give a throne speech and since he's in a minority government situation and his polling numbers are high even though he's involved with another ethics violation..

He wants to be defeated in a confidence vote and call a snap election thinking he'll win a majority..

And I vote for the lesser of two evils too.

Have you seen some of the shit that's going to be in that throne speech. Expect a second fucking carbon tax in the form of a fuel standards tax.

Anonymous

This is not the type of content that will be at the new, glorious flame forum.

And don't say Iron Duke......

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381047 time=1600232373 user_id=3271
And Joo and Dovey are wrong for inviting you back if they actually wanted her to come back.  They both said they did.

I'll probably drop by in the winter. For now,  I want to take advantage of these remaining days of summer.

I hate the cold, so I stay inside and post more in the winter.

Oak

Quote from: Herman post_id=381045 time=1600232286 user_id=1689
Quote from: Oak post_id=381041 time=1600231869 user_id=3271

Yeah, Obama really enforced immigration law. Oh you mean Trump. I remember when your party used to be the party of immigration enforcement., and not that many years ago. It was the Bush type RepublicRATs who proposed massive amnesties.

But, while we are on the subject of immigration, Justine grants amnesty to people who's identities cannot be confirmed. Some have raped teenaged girls. And since I have a grand daughter now, that shit really gets under my skin.

babies and little children are being taken from their moms

little children are being molested

stop deflecting

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=381051 time=1600232514 user_id=56

I'll probably drop by in the winter. For now,  I want to take advantage of these remaining days of summer.

I hate the cold, so I stay inside and post more in the winter.

Have fun there.  I'm not planning on stopping by there.

Erica Mena

Obviously they don't. And that's perfectly fine with me

Let them carry that forum now. Wish them luck and keep it pushing.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview