The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: Dove post_id=381089 time=1600234184 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=381083 time=1600233825 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=381080 time=1600233637 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381071 time=1600233384 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=381063 time=1600232999 user_id=3266
Okay so does Fash not want Flea here because Murd is here?

Absolutely not..

I've gotten to know Erica, and I like her, and if I'll accommodate her the best I can to make her happy, so she stays..

I like Murdock too.

ac_smile

Right exactly.

But we cant let Murd on SG. But you can let Murd here and YOU dont get accused of not wanting Flea here.

But because we let Murd on SG that means we dont want Flea.

I mean....come on lol

Oak doesn't want to post there if she's a member. There is nothing you can do about it. You knew bringing her back was gonna turn people off.

She's there. Why are you guys here with this drama?

Murd has BEEN a member here. And Oak is posting here

Its bullshit.

And why is it Joo and I allow Murd on SG and YOU guys decide that means we dont want you to come back....

......but oh my gawd look at us all here.....with accounts....posting. With Murd....who is on her account.

Fash is allowed to like you both but I'm not?

You can like me, here or at CBT.  I don't have to be at SG.

This is a loyalty issue.  You and Joo are loyal to Murdock.  You chose.  And it's cool.  You've known one another longer.

I have free will and choose where my loyalties are, just like you two did.

So, don't complain.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Oak post_id=381090 time=1600234214 user_id=3271
Oak doesn't want to post there if she's a member. There is nothing you can do about it. You knew bringing her back was gonna turn people off.

I know another person that told me that they wouldn't be going back either.  

Why are they here?  :confused1:

[/quote]

I'm usually out by 8:30 and this melatonin is not kicking in. I'll ttyt
<t></t>

Oak

Quote from: Dove post_id=381092 time=1600234376 user_id=3266
No we are not losing focus here.

People are posting because this is where people started posting this evening.

I'm just saying I can go back and point out all the threads Murd has posted in here on HER ACCOUNT and none of you assholes are saying Fash doesnt want Flea here.

Right?  Because you guys are being shitty.

Think whatever you want.  If you're working yourself up into a frenzy to feel wronged, don't bother.  You got what you wanted.  No whining about it now.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=381091 time=1600234344 user_id=2845

Absolutely not..

I've gotten to know Erica, and I like her, and if I'll accommodate her the best I can to make her happy, so she stays..

I like Murdock too.

ac_smile

Right exactly.

But we cant let Murd on SG. But you can let Murd here and YOU dont get accused of not wanting Flea here.

I mean....come on lol

Its bullshit.

And why is it Joo and I allow Murd on SG and YOU guys decide that means we dont want you to come back....

......but oh my gawd look at us all here.....with accounts....posting. With Murd....who is on her account.

I wasn't going back tho. Has nothing to do with her

It's what's best for me

That's totally up to you and fine but you guys are shitting here on this shit that Joo and I dont WANT you back because we have Murd there but I dont see you saying this to Fash and Murds been posting here for months. Over a year. And so have you.

Man fuck you guys.

You trying to make me get into this drama and feel like shit over it. I still love you but fuck ya'll lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Oak post_id=381095 time=1600234523 user_id=3271
Quote from: Dove post_id=381092 time=1600234376 user_id=3266
No we are not losing focus here.

People are posting because this is where people started posting this evening.

I'm just saying I can go back and point out all the threads Murd has posted in here on HER ACCOUNT and none of you assholes are saying Fash doesnt want Flea here.

Right?  Because you guys are being shitty.

Think whatever you want.  If you're working yourself up into a frenzy to feel wronged, don't bother.  You got what you wanted.  No whining about it now.

So does Fash not want Flea here? Shes let Murd post for over a year.

I never wanted to want a fucking board. Look at this shit.

This is petty AF.

Oak

Quote from: Dove post_id=381096 time=1600234586 user_id=3266

Absolutely not..

I like Murdock too.

ac_smile

Right exactly.

I mean....come on lol

Its bullshit.

It's what's best for me

That's totally up to you and fine but you guys are shitting here on this shit that Joo and I dont WANT you back because we have Murd there but I dont see you saying this to Fash and Murds been posting here for months. Over a year. And so have you.

Man fuck you guys.

You trying to make me get into this drama and feel like shit over it. I still love you but fuck ya'll lol.

What did Flea say over and over and over again about the Murdock issue?   Exactly.

Now, what do you expect her to do now that Murdock's there?

Oak

Well g'night y'all.  I have a brick wall in my yard that I can go bang my head on.  I'm convinced it's easier to get through the wall than some noggins on the thread tonight.

ac_hithere

Dove

Quote from: Oak post_id=381098 time=1600234748 user_id=3271
Quote from: Dove post_id=381096 time=1600234586 user_id=3266

Absolutely not..

I like Murdock too.

ac_smile

Right exactly.

I mean....come on lol

Its bullshit.

It's what's best for me

Man fuck you guys.

What did Flea say over and over and over again about the Murdock issue?   Exactly.

That she didnt want Murd at board she was owning and paying for.

I expect adults to block posters they dont like. You know there are ignore features?  

Why cant Flea do exactly what she is doing here and has been doing here on a board they have both been members on for a YEAR?

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381099 time=1600234910 user_id=3271
Well g'night y'all.  I have a brick wall in my yard that I can go bang my head on.  I'm convinced it's easier to get through the wall than some noggins on the thread tonight.

ac_hithere

Yeah, I know Fash is being unreasonable. If you want, I can beat her up for you.

Anyway, good to see you around again Oak. Nighty night. :2cdfr50_th:

Anonymous

That is some stab you in the back type shit.

Lemme say this; no cap, Flea is a huge reason why SG was a success. She fucking grinded getting ppl there.

I told her to watch her shit with those idiots because I knew this would be the end result.

My loyalty always was to Flea and seeing this shit transpire like this is a fucking disgrace. And to anybody stupid enough to post at SG, if they did it to Flea, da fuck they wouldn't do it to you?

You won't get that type of shit at the new forum

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=381044 time=1600231980 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381040 time=1600231850 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380980 time=1600228324 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380970 time=1600227642 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380966 time=1600227345 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380962 time=1600227196 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380960 time=1600227117 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380945 time=1600226405 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380940 time=1600226064 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380937 time=1600225870 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380936 time=1600225783 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380934 time=1600225711 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380912 time=1600224589 user_id=3271

Yeah, your forum is closed.  All the posts have gone poof.

But you and I both know it's true.   ac_smile

What I remember is having a discussion with Dove where I told her that I felt that you were the person who kept perpetuating the drama between myself and Flea... which i have officially proven my theory now that your face has officially merged with her ass.  You even ran back to SG and posted and entire thread about how my asking you a question about bankruptcy had anything to do with PI.

Personal information aka PI is information that would allow you to physically locate an otherwise anonymous poster.

Any personal is personal information.

What you're describing is doxxing, you dumb ass.

PI, as it relates to forums, is any info which could reveal a person's real life identity.

That's it.

You have no moral center and would think so.  You're as unethical as that bitch and she works in the legal world. No, that's not PI, she openly posts about that everywhere, bitch thinks she's an attorney.

Spurious accusations aside, it's still as I outlined. PI has to have a reveal of real life identity or something which be used to unearth a person's real life identity. We can't converse freely about ourselves then decide who gets to repeat it....except with real life identity.

No it's not.  I didn't post about the topic that Murcock revealed at her defunct fetid forum.

Can the info be used to reveal your real life identity?

Answer truthfully now....

I have never posted about that personal topic anywhere in my life.  If I don't post about it, why do others have the right to disclose things about me?

Was it genuinely personal identifying info and how did they acquire it if you didn't post it? And if you didn't post it, and it was real PI, then your RL identity is compromised, they have that info, yet haven't posted it.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You post something, you live with it. It's in the public domain. Only your identity off the boards is sacred.

Look, because an Admin at CO posted my information and my name with all the searches he'd done on google..  All you need is someone's name and where they live.  If you have a unique name, which I do, it's not hard to find people.  

He was a PI pig that read people's PM's and I was naive 13 years ago.  I was a mother, employed and going to grad school when all of you were mentally masturbating online.

I didn't start on my first forum until about the time Neil Budde closed the yahoo comment threads.  I didn't know that mentally ill people like you thought it was okay to take an online discussion into the real world and vice-versa.

I've been paying ever since.  These fuckers are so obsessed they continued looking shit up years after they BANNED me for trolling the fuck out of them.  I'm not changing my name for anyone.  So I guess, apparently an asshole will always be posting information about me when I own them.

YOu will blame me, but that's just who you are.  Anyone with any morality knows it's wrong.

Alluding to and posting identifying info are different kettles of fish and yes, it is your fault for being naive and not doing things to remove your presence from arenas where you could be identified again, either by abandoning known user names, not handing the means of re-identification to others, et cetera.

Names, dates, addresses, workplaces, email addresses, social security numbers, phone numbers, friends and family names, dates, so on so forth, are PI....

Being teased about a tree in your yard, or occupation, in itself is not PI, despite any nefarious or suspect method of discovery used.

That was how things worked on these troll/flame boards in the past. Fash might have her own ideas for her forum and its her prerogative.

Swallow some concrete and harden the fuck up, Oak....

This wasn't about what trees were in my yard.  They were pictures of my front fucking door with my address on it you stupid motherfucker...go fuck yourself you morally deficient piece of dog shit

Photo of house with address on it is clear PI. People talking about it or describing it is not.

Swallow more concrete.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It was probably the number to her house and no street named.  She makes situations out to be more than what they are and has a tendency to do this.  I'm also convinced that she sold this to the police as her and the children being in danger because a report was taken and filed for online stalking.  He was confronted and instructed by police.  He would have been charged if it happened again.  

She is manipulative.  Now she is trying to make it like I posted CO mined PI on MMP, which is absolutely not true.  But she totally used this situation to manipulate posters at SG.

Frood

Quote from: Murdock post_id=381111 time=1600240486 user_id=3229
It was probably the number to her house and no street named.  She makes situations out to be more than what they are and has a tendency to do this.  I'm also convinced that she sold this to the police as her and the children being in danger because a report was taken and filed for online stalking.  He was confronted and instructed by police.  He would have been charged if it happened again.  

She is manipulative.  Now she is trying to make it like I posted CO mined PI on MMP, which is absolutely not true.  But she totally used this situation to manipulate posters at SG.

I'm aware of her penchant for manipulation and her narcissism. She's not very good at it, though...
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=381102 time=1600235481

That is some stab you in the back type shit.

Lemme say this; no cap, Flea is a huge reason why SG was a success. She fucking grinded getting ppl there.

I told her to watch her shit with those idiots because I knew this would be the end result.

My loyalty always was to Flea and seeing this shit transpire like this is a fucking disgrace. And to anybody stupid enough to post at SG, if they did it to Flea, da fuck they wouldn't do it to you?

You won't get that type of shit at the new forum

For months you've been saying YOU built SG and ever since YOU left it was dead.

You've said Flea was a PI miner. That I should kicker her off my facebook because she will "harvest" my info. I remember shutting that down by telling you she had been on my socail media for 6 years.

You are like the sober, internet addicted version of Frank Gallagher.

Anonymous

Sg just invited the wrong people, they had a lot to say but were very boring

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview